Hello from Lebanon

This_Is_Samer

Hi guys,

I discovered Brandon's work ealrier this year and I have just finished Oathbringer before Dawnshard and RoW are released :)

A plethora of info is on this sub and I will try to use it to get more detailed info from more veteran readers of the Stormlight Archive books. Best source online for this I believe. Great community!

24 minutes ago, This_Is_Samer said:

Hi guys,

I discovered Brandon's work ealrier this year and I have just finished Oathbringer before Dawnshard and RoW are released :)

A plethora of info is on this sub and I will try to use it to get more detailed info from more veteran readers of the Stormlight Archive books. Best source online for this I believe. Great community!

Welcome! Hope you enjoy yourself here :-)

Welcome, welcome! Happy to have you join the Shard!

How timely that you finished before RoW! You must be doing something right to get that down perfectly :P! The Brandon fairies are in your favor!

So glad you are enjoying what you found! There are so many amazing people on here it's so wonderful you think so well of what's been made! Would love to read your takes on things as well! And our community is only made better by your addition to it's ranks :D