Girls only! (And a sleepover/tea time RP kind of thing?)

At that point in time, I was younger so I hadn’t started it yet, several years ago, I didn’t know what I would like to you, so my mom told me to just put a little belt of everything.

I also, don’t know what it was like, so I told my sister to ask my mom since I had no experience :P

3 hours ago, Hoid-my-beer said:

Hi ladies, I’m a newb… am I entirely too late to the party? 

Nope! This thread often goes through long periods of inactivity. (That sleepover/tea time RP might be a little dead though.) Welcome, my fellow female!

2 hours ago, Doomslug The Destroyer said:

so it's illegal for me to be here?? perfect. i will now vibe here because i enjoy breaking the law :D

Actually, it's not illegal!!

2 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

I've done it too anyways. 

Not illegal for you, either.

On 7/30/2020 at 6:35 PM, DramaQueen said:

Edit: Ok, boys and everyone else who doesn't identify as female. You can comment, but be warned: we will keep it extremely girly. You can ask us about girl stuff, though. And participate in anything we may do, but I'm not sure why you'd want to.

@Honorless

@Gears

@Matrim's Dice

@Channelknight Fadran

See!

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Rashek's PR Manager said:

*sees girls only in title and immediately clicks*

Greetings ladies! May I join your party? I know I'm helplessly late so I've brought some chestnuts to make up for it.

*hands out warm Chinese chestnuts fresh from the oven*

I've never had chestnuts, but i've always wanted to try them. Yes, please join us! It is not strictly ladies only (despite the title lol).

2 hours ago, Rashek's PR Manager said:

Yay I see that you share my love for chestnuts.

*inhales* CHESTNUTS FOR EVERYONE!

Welcome!! I don't think I've ever had chestnuts...

(Also double-posting isn't really allowed, so if you have more stuff to say, either wait for someone to post so you can post again or just edit your previous post.)

ARRRGGGGG

That moment when you are feeling good and happy and eating really healthy and just generally ok and then your period comes and cravings and you eat two bagels, three biscuit cookie things and a cheeseburger all in one day and there goes your healthy eating and then EVERYTHING HURTS and then you just wanna lie down and fricking unalive because life is meaningless

Ok maybe that's not all period related

But like

WHY DOES MENSTRUATION HAVE TO EXIST BRUH

*cough*

Sorry i just don't have an outlet for this ;-; and this is what the girl club is for, right? lmao

I'm not actually laughing though ;-;