Which signing will you be at? *Steelheart Edition*

LazerWulf

Haven't seen a topic for this, so might as well start one. I'll be at the Houston signing on the 27th.

A reminder of the tour dates, from http://www.tor.com/blogs/2013/08/brandon-sanderson-steelheart-tour

September 24, 5:00 p.m.
Barnes & Noble—Orem
Salt Lake City, UT

September 25, 7:00 p.m.
King’s English Bookshop @15th Street Gallery
Salt Lake City, UT

September 27, 6:30 p.m.
Murder By The Book
Houston, TX

September 28
BookPeople & Austin Teen Book Festival
Austin Convention Center
Austin, TX

October 1, 7:00 p.m.
Anderson’s
Naperville, IL

October 2, 7:00 p.m.
Joseph-Beth Books
Cincinnati, OH

October 3, 7:00 p.m.
Books & Co.
Dayton, OH

October 4, 7:00 p.m.
Boswell Book Company
Milwaukee, WI

October 5, 2:00 p.m.
Lake Forrest Book Store
(Event will be held at Indian Trails Public Library)
Chicago, IL

October 6, 11:45 am–1:45 pm
Heartland Fall Forum
(Brandon Sanderson will appear at the ticketed “Children’s Brunch”)
Chicago, IL

October 7, Time TBD
Pacific Northwest Booksellers Association
Portland, OR

October 7, 6:00 p.m.
Fred Meyer—Johnson Creek
Portland, OR

October 8, 7:00 p.m.
Powell’s Cedar Hills Crossing
Portland, OR

October 9, 7:00 p.m.
Barnes & Noble—The Grove
Los Angeles, CA

October 11, 7:00 p.m.
Books Inc.—Mountain View
San Francisco, CA

October 12, 5:00 p.m.
Barnes & Noble
El Cerrito, CA

October 14, 7:00 p.m.
University Bookstore
(Event will be held at University Temple United Methodist Church)
Seattle, WA

October 15, 4:00 p.m.
Ft. Lewis Exchange
Tacoma, WA

October 16, 7:00 p.m.
Mysterious Galaxy
San Diego, CA

October 19, 7:00 p.m.
Barnes & Noble
West Jordan, UT

November 16, 3:00 p.m.
92nd Street Y
New York, City, NY

Whaaaa!? I finally get to meet you!?

Yes. You do. Just like I finally get to meet you! Apparently that's what happens when I move down to Utah. I get to meet all sorts of people I met on TWG. Like Mi'ch. And Josh. And Peter. And now you. Seems like the only one missing is Natalie/Silk...But, well, she's Canadian, so what can ya do? (Kidding, to any Canadians out there...)

Yes. You do. Just like I finally get to meet you! Apparently that's what happens when I move down to Utah. I get to meet all sorts of people I met on TWG. Like Mi'ch. And Josh. And Peter. And now you. Seems like the only one missing is Natalie/Silk...But, well, she's Canadian, so what can ya do? (Kidding, to any Canadians out there...)

I dunno, those Canadian's are pretty shady. (I'm borderline Canadian, I can make that joke. It's OK....Half-way. xD)

Just ordered my book from Murder by the Book for the Houston signing. I'm 6th in line. Unfortunately, since the store is all the way across town, I won't be able to read it until I pick it up at the actual signing.

What? I used to live in Houston. Where could you be that was still actually Houston where it wouldn't take 20 minutes tops to drive over? Unless you don't have a car. In that case, everything must be horrible for you. Are you okay?

In other news, probably won't be going to the NY signing. It's all the way up town and ticketed and I don't really care for Polini and Dashner. 

I'm sure there will be something for Words of Radiance.

Edited by Yados

What? I used to live in Houston. Where could you be that was still actually Houston where it wouldn't take 20 minutes tops to drive over? Unless you don't have a car. In that case, everything must be horrible for you. Are you okay?

In other news, probably won't be going to the NY signing. It's all the way up town and ticketed and I don't really care for Polini and Dashner. 

I'm sure there will be something for Words of Radiance.

If you used to live in Houston, then you should know that when people say "I'm from Houston" to people not from Houston, they could be from anywhere from Katy to the Woodlands to Friendswood.

As a point of fact, though, I live in the Clear Lake area, which is actually within the Houston City Limits, even though it's halfway between Downtown and Galveston on I-45.

MbtB is in the same area as The Galleria, Texas Medical Center, Houston Zoo, and Rice University, in the southwestern-ish area of the inside of the 610 Loop. Which is pretty far out of the way for me to take a trip just to get the book, then turn right around 3 days later to go to the signing.

It's probably all for the best, though. If I got it now, I'd probably end up staying up all night to finish it. The signing's on a Friday, which means I'll have all weekend (to catch up on my sleep).