What are you playing right now?

Onto my least favorite of the Adventure Worlds in Lego Dimensions, Sonic the Hedgehog. Love Sonic, his world is just tedious to do since 80% of the races are Sonic races and the environment is not forgiving and one gold brick requires collecting a bunch of studs in the special stage zone and that’s pure luck base if you get the correct number.

@Emperor Stick You only played the first couple sequences of AC3? Haytham’s just the tutorial character. You should at least play it until you’re past Haytham since you get a nice twist about him at the end of sequence 3. Now some missions are a pain to play like the Paul Revere midnight run and Bunker Hill but once you get past both sets of tutorials (Haytham’s and Connor’s) you’re already halfway through the game. It’s best to play it just to get to The Tyranny of King Washington, that’s much better than the main game but you need to play the main game to the end to understand the relationships of the characters better.

Yes, good that you plan on doing those after, Freedom Cry takes place after Edward’s story is done while Aveline takes place after AC3.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally finished Skyward Sword.  I've already complained abotu the things I dislike, for the most part, so I deicded to end on a positive note with the things I do like:

1. there are a couple of pretty cool fights - the first fight against the robot pirate guy is fun, the fight against the clockwork golem things is also pretty cool, adn the second half of the Demise fight is fun as well.

2. I did like the slide puzzle dungeon at the end, though it was a bit small.

...and thats about it.

Enderal, a free total conversion mod for Skyrim by professional modders/programmers. What that means is it takes Skyrim and turns it into a totally different game with its own lore, people, and world. It's really dark, and actually creepy at times. And tough as in, no fast traveling, health regen comes from food, plus magic and potions can poison you and eventually kill you if you use too much. It's fully voice acted, and even has its own novel. It's really, REALLY good. But it can only be played on PC with either the original 2011 Skyrim, or the Legendary Edition. It's not compatible with Special Edition unfortunately. 

Edited by Zurvanite

Story wise, I'm playing Alien Isolation.  That game is an absolute masterpiece of the genre, and the best thing to come out of the franchise since Aliens.  Such an under appreciated gem!

I'm also playing a lot of Apex Legends, which I'm shockingly good at, and a lot of Fortnite as well.  Easy games to kill time with if I'm not focused on Isolation and need to keep my hands busy.  

• 2 weeks later...

Not really a full time play but doing a challenge for Kingdom Hearts HD by trying to get to at least level 50 before leaving Destiny Islands. I’m not crazy enough to attempt a level 100 challenge while there so wish me luck with this endeavor. I also chose the shield and night leveling for this (it means I get my more defensive abilities first, a couple extra item slots and I level up easier after 50.)

Fire Emblem Three Houses is a mainstay.  Gonna play through gears 4 in co-op with my fiancé this weekend to get my gilded Kait skin for Gears 5.  Also have Control pre-ordered.  I'll pick that up Monday night.

i also beat Little Nightmares last night!  Great game, with some frustrating bits.  I'll probably play it again now that I know what I'm doing to enjoy it more. 

So have finished Route A of Nier, what a fantastic game with such a mash-up of genres. Starting Route B which hopefully is a little different but I've heard play through C is like a new game.

Replaying Shadow of the Colossus, this is such a beautiful game. I still have the original art booklet from PS2 and it's fascinating.

Hoping to move onto Monster World: Hunter soon. It sees like it would be fun and I've never played a MH game before.

Taking a nostalgia trip with Legend Of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX.  I don't have a switch so I can't get the remake when that comes out, btu I'm not sure i'd want to anyway.  I think it would be weird to see a game i've played so often but with those new graphics.