An Abundance of Doctors

Perhaps also a few pre-bonded spren? Ten, say? And a few million breaths. And the Shaod. And a few dozen Aviar. And a Shadowblaze. And some soulstone. And some silver. And a few dozen aspects.

So basically, I just need the materials to make myself a Fullborn Fullriant God King Elantrian Trapper Rithmatist Forger Legion.

I shall abbreviate it as a Fullking Elantraptist Forgion.

Oh yeah, and here is something I just thought of:

Now I am become Unmade, the destroyer of worlds.

Edited by phattemer

Greetings esteemed doctors. Piff, Wonko, phattemer, how are you all?

I respectfully request admission to this, one of the most fascinating (and ultimately helpful) guilds. I am a doctor (both medical and otherwise) specializing in research, bamboo-related research, and the effects of Hemalurgy upon the body. I have many years of experience in all of those, as Winter can attest. Thank you for yoir consideration.

Welcome, esteemed colleague. If you haven't seen the rules and tips yet, some of them are on the original post, and the unofficially sanctioned ones are scattered among the middle pages. Axies is extremely glad you are here, because he needs to inquire about some of the more unorthodox uses for bamboo. Does it really grow fast enough for the nonaforementioned purpose?

There is a distinct possibility that it does indeed grow fast enough for your purposes. In fact, I do have a certain breed of bamboo (called Minty Fresh) that should grow fast enough to suit any needs you may have in that area.

Greetings esteemed doctors. Piff, Wonko, phattemer, how are you all?

I respectfully request admission to this, one of the most fascinating (and ultimately helpful) guilds. I am a doctor (both medical and otherwise) specializing in research, bamboo-related research, and the effects of Hemalurgy upon the body. I have many years of experience in all of those, as Winter can attest. Thank you for yoir consideration.

"I attest." Winter stated, strowling in.

Phatt, Piff's only one man; give him a break! 'Pre-bonded spren'? What does that even mean?

Dr. Kipper, a warm welcome. I'm sure a hemalurgy expert will prove useful; many of us are floundering in the dark, and would be totally unable to realistically perform a Spiritual surgery. Would you be willing to take some time to teach me the basics of the Spiritweb?

I'm interested in precision Spiritual work. I believe that, with the proper training, someone could use small, precision spikes and a Shardscalpel to perform a sort of Spiritual surgery. Healing spike victims and Shardblade wounds; things like that. If I get really good, maybe I could begin working with peoples' Spiritwebs in a progressive fashion, creating new sections of Spiritweb and implanting them in patients. I hope to be the cosmere's first Realmatic surgeon.

What I wouldn't give to be an Elantrian. That would make my research a whole lot easier and safer.

Anyway, I'd love to learn anything you can teach me about the nature and structure of the Spiritweb. I know a little, and I'm familiar with elementary Realmatics, but everything I have is cobbled together. I could use a more complete education. So, anything you can think of about hemalurgy really; bind points, effects, and the like.

Edited by Wonko the Sane

I understand, doctor. Take whatever time you need.

Winter, I'd prefer to play this by the book with my character, as well as lower key. Give Cloud' any powers you'd like, but Nowko is only going to have abilities he might have if Brandon were writing him (with perhaps a little bending).

I'm not rejecting power, I'm requesting that, in my case, the acquisition of power occur through realistic methods, that might reasonably happen in one of Brandon's actual novels. I want the limitations so that I can build a decent character, not just a decent fighter. You don't need magic powers to be interesting.

I've got a Forger in LG12. Fingers crossed that he becomes an Elantrian, but either way, he's going to sign on as Nowko's lab assistant if he survives. That should solve the issue; even without the freedom of Aonic research techniques, his realmatic expertise will be invaluable.

Edited by Wonko the Sane