Chaos

Mistborn Movie Casting

739 posts in this topic

On 12/18/2020 at 4:36 PM, BreezeCauthon said:

Okay. I'm guess growing more comfortable with Pratt. But just for the sake of throwing more names out there:

Domhnall Gleeson? Matt Damon? Leonardo DiCaprio? Cillian Murphy? Eddie Redmayne?

Damon would make a better Wax. He strikes me as too serious. De Caprio I could see; Abagnale was similar character.

I haven’t seen the others in anything so can’t say.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Damon would make a better Wax. He strikes me as too serious. De Caprio I could see; Abagnale was similar character.

I haven’t seen the others in anything so can’t say.

Fair enough.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello, i just made a list for my thoughts on the cast. I belive Dafne Keen would make the best Vin, also Michael Fassbender is my option for Kelsier, I believe he would fit well with his darker side. 
please check the rest of the list and let me know your thoughts. 

https://www.imdb.com/list/ls084529398/

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also immediatly thought that Eliot Page would be perfect for Vin, I guess we all think he is perfect for the role. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/5/2021 at 0:36 PM, Kal4 said:

hello, i just made a list for my thoughts on the cast. I belive Dafne Keen would make the best Vin, also Michael Fassbender is my option for Kelsier, I believe he would fit well with his darker side. 
please check the rest of the list and let me know your thoughts. 

https://www.imdb.com/list/ls084529398/

Mostly looks quite good, well done.

That said, I can't stand the idea of Woody Harrelson as Breeze :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/01/2021 at 5:50 PM, Bearer of all agonies said:

I also immediatly thought that Eliot Page would be perfect for Vin, I guess we all think he is perfect for the role. 

He's too old now. A decade ago, maybe.

 

I also back Keen, or someone new. I also, however, think having Vin as someone mixed race would carry a lot of thematic significance, especially if they made the World of Scadrial colour blind.

 

My favourite call for Kel is still Tom Hiddleston, and Marsh is Mark Strong.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2021 at 4:37 AM, IndigoAjah said:

I also back Keen, or someone new. I also, however, think having Vin as someone mixed race would carry a lot of thematic significance, especially if they made the World of Scadrial colour blind.

Vin kinda looks Asian on the cover of Hero of Ages, so there is that.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like Saze to be voiced by either a deep voiced woman or a high pitched man. This is because Sazed is a eunuch and never went through male puberty so his voice should be higher pitched. A transwoman who never went through male puberty would be perfect for the voice.

Edited by Kingsdaughter613
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/18/2021 at 7:07 AM, Kingsdaughter613 said:

I would like Saze to be voiced by either a deep voiced woman or a high pitched man. This is because Sazed is a eunuch and never went through male puberty so his voice should be higher pitched. A transwoman who never went through male puberty would be perfect for the voice.

I agree.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think of Michael Fassbender whenever I picture Kelsier, more specifically when he plays Magneto. Kelsier is magneto light with some humor.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Dar Dar said:

I think of Michael Fassbender whenever I picture Kelsier, more specifically when he plays Magneto. Kelsier is magneto light with some humor.

He’s Brandon’s pick too.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone like Rodrigo Santoro as Lord Ruler? (He was Xerxes in 300 and I think he resembles Ben Barnes a lot, which was my other choice)

For some reason I see Henry Cavill whenever I read Ham.

I always thought a blond Hugh Jackman would be a great Kelsier hahahaha or maybe Bill Skarsgard with Gustaf Skarsgard as Marsh. Could Sam Claflin be a good Kelsier?

Dafne Keen could be a good Vin, but I would prefer someone that is not in a famous fantasy franchise already.

Louis Partridge from Enola Holmes could be a good Elend. And please let Burn Gorman be an Inquisitor or an Obligator.

Karl Urban as Dockson! But it's another case of being in another famous series.

Colin Firth could be a good Breeze or Dockson as well.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She’s obviously too young now, but I doubt we’d get an actual MB movie for several years, so I think Millie Bobby Brown might make a pretty good Vin in 5-10 years. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't tend to think about lookalike actors while I'm reading, but whenever I read about Steris, I can't help but picture Romola Garai. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.