Every Brandon Sanderson update

On 8/26/2022 at 2:22 PM, sugjesstive said:

LOL in particular after the "was that all?" at the end! :lol: and its delivery!

Hide contents

"oh, oh, of course. um... earlier this week I also wrote The Winds of Winter! um... just in case I ever need to have something prepared... um... for that. sooo, that is now taken care of."

I'm amused by that because I once heard someone ask Brandon about other series he might be willing to finish up in case of the author's unfortunate passing, and he mentioned that one as something he specifically would not do because he just wouldn't be able to match the author's style at all.

1 hour ago, Mason Wheeler said:

I'm amused by that because I once heard someone ask Brandon about other series he might be willing to finish up in case of the author's unfortunate passing, and he mentioned that one as something he specifically would not do because he just wouldn't be able to match the author's style at all.

sounds like a convenient way to avoid having your fandom wish for the untimely death of another author in the genre. :rolleyes: /s