Shardcast: JordanCon and The Traveler

Late April, there was JordanCon, and today on Shardcast, we have brought two cast members, Evgeni and Rosemary, to give us their thoughts on the convention. We also talk about the craziest thing from there, which was the reading of The Traveler, which you should definitely read immediately. It's some of the spiciest cosmere stuff we've gotten in a while.

This week we have Eric (Chaos), Ian (WeiryWriter), Ben (Overlord Jebus), Evgeni (Argent), and Rosemary (Kaymyth). Stay tuned next week and the week after where we do JordanCon Words of Brandon analysis!

User Feedback

I really like the totally unintended, accidental implication you guys made that Adonalsium was Hoid's loved one.

Link to comment
Kaymyth

Posted

59 minutes ago, Steeldancer said:

I just appreciate the little porg there.

It's the one I gave to Brandon!

Link to comment
Tobbzn

Posted

Any chance we can get a source on the Happy Birthday glyphs? Since Valentines I've been glyphing to my SO who's working their way through Stormlight, and their birthday is coming up!

Link to comment
3 hours ago, thegatorgirl00 said:

"unintended"

2 hours ago, Tobbzn said:

I'll reach out to Isaac right away and see if I can share those. I've been waiting to get the video done before I release everything, but it's probably better to just show you guys the photos as quickly as possible and deal with the video when @Overlord Jebus stitches it together.

Link to comment

Hey guys, I now ship Hoidonalsium.

And yes, thank for reminding me I'm supposed to be making that.

Link to comment

I really feel like I need some cupcake breakaway dress pics... Not in a pervy way, in a I love cosplays way!

Link to comment
ElephantEarwax

Posted (edited)

I lived loved this episode. It helped me through roofing a shed. Thanks all.

Edit: I did not live it.

Edited by ElephantEarwax

Link to comment
On 5/3/2018 at 9:30 PM, Tobbzn said:

I don't know if you've seen this, but I shared... some version of what you were looking for.

Link to comment
On 5/3/2018 at 9:47 PM, Kaymyth said:

It's the one I gave to Brandon!

Do I see a Ravelry pattern for porgs coming soon???

Link to comment
Kaymyth

Posted

3 hours ago, sword_nimi said:

Do I see a Ravelry pattern for porgs coming soon???

I got the pattern I used from someone on Ravelry: The Geeky Hooker. If you want a pattern, you should go get hers, because it's awesome.

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.