The Wafflesworn

Get out of our guild thread!

So the uneasy peace treaty is off?

Kitchen staff, chaaaaarggge! 

*an angry mob of Wafflesworn armed with ladles, spatulas and kitchen knives charge the intruder*

Peng, before you charge gung-ho into the ranks of the Waffles, please pause and reconsider the alternatives. There's plenty of other groups. 

Too late Panda. He's already being Wafflesworn in. 

Oh, you ignorant Wafflesworn, little do you know the hidden purpose of this clan or the greatness that will come upon you when it is revealed. But, oh, I've said too much already.

Mailliw, where you referring to the hidden purpose of the Wafflesworn or the Featherclan? The post above is confusing.

And let's all remember that we swore to create Chaos in the name of the Waffle. We revel in these bickering guilds, all while serving fantastic food.

The purpose of the Waffles. I know the purpose of the feathers.

Ah then, you are most entirely right. 

And the Wafflesworn are not against the Featherclan or any clan. In fact, Ashiok, our Highprince of Sugar, is also a Featherfarmer (unless he renounces), and picked up arms in defence of Lady Feather in the recent Newcago skirmish.

(Elsecalls angry mob into different world)

Firstly, Peng only requested to join. He was never Sworn in.

Get out of our guild thread!

Ashiok, just because I'm giving advice about group joining doesn't mean I have to be kicked off this thread. Indeed, you are no stranger to advertising on other's threads  <_<

While I do wish for a war to observe, I do not want to participate in one. Quitecontrary, keep a level head. Cutlery just doesn't cut it (gettit?) when it comes to war.

(Elsecalls angry mob into different world)

Firstly, Peng only requested to join. He was never Sworn in.

Ashiok, just because I'm giving advice about group joining doesn't mean I have to be kicked off this thread. Indeed, you are no stranger to advertising on other's threads  <_<

While I do wish for a war to observe, I do not want to participate in one. Quitecontrary, keep a level head. Cutlery just doesn't cut it (gettit?) when it comes to war.

*putting down the Shardspork

Ok then, Panda. Peace it is. Bring back my kitchen staff please. I need them.

Thank you for making me realize that the true weapon of the cook is not the cutlery. It's the food.

*here take a waffle

He already brought the fatally delicious Waffle you made last night, O Dark Lord of the Batter. *evil laugh*

I can't believe he took it, after I said that the weapon is the food! 

Trust the Observer's Guild to be true to their other calling: Pilferers of the Realm

Edited by Quitecontrary

(Feeds waffle to chull.)

(Chull grows into a dark chasmfiend)

Now THAT was interesting.

(Casually pokes dark chasmfiend with Blade. Dark chasmfiend  is cut from reality and vanishes, along with some utensils and batter in the Wafflesworn kitchens due to the side-effects of the reality-cutting [ever read about balefire?]

(Feeds waffle to chull.)

(Chull grows into a dark chasmfiend)

Now THAT was interesting.

(Casually pokes dark chasmfiend with Blade. Dark chasmfiend  is cut from reality and vanishes, along with some utensils and batter in the Wafflesworn kitchens due to the side-effects of the reality-cutting [ever read about balefire?]

Now we now how dark chasmfiends are made.

Thank you Panda for revealing the secret.

Imagine the power you would have wielded, had you eaten that Waffle? A ChasmPanda!

*and I've been looking all over for my whisk!!!

Recipes for the Dark Chasmfiend have been taken down, any other creepy stuff that NC should know about the Wafflesworn and their hobbies. :)

You're no fun, Leftinch.

Note that we never serve experimental waffles to Newcago Court. We only serve those recipes that have been duly tested. Don't you read the small print in the packaging?

Disclaimer: This test was developed and its performance characteristics determined by The Wafflesworn Laboratories. The Cosmere Food and Drug Administration has not approved or cleared this test; however, CFDA clearance or approval is not currently required for culinary use. The results are not intended to be used as the sole means for culinary decisions.

Please consult with a health care professional before starting our supplemental Wafflerasium program.

Wasing the doing of the best(: the thanking to great for the humble me. Washing the fulfilling of the duty, protecting the royals washing the doing.

Aww, Master Leftinch, the roots of your hair are turning red!

A little something for you:

The Blushing Schwaffle

A marbled waffle done in shades of Parshendi red. Drizzled with a light vanilla sauce, and topped with fresh strawberries, it embodies the heart of the complimented scholar.

One bite will make you hear the Rhythms of Craving.

Errhumph. Thank you very much Miss. Marry. I have business to attend to. I will see you later. *Shuffles awkwardly away after snatching the waffle.*

Edited by Leftinch

I hereby swear my allegiance to the waffle. seeing how I eat waffles with my friends at least once a week for 'waffle Wednesday,' I don't feel I could join any other clan. It should be noted that my allegiance to the catquisitors will not diminish.

A new member! *rubs floured hands together*

Let's make something to welcome you to the team, Waffle Warden of the Everstorm. Since you're from Antarctica, a twist to a favorite dessert - ice cream!

Fried Ice Cream in a Wafflebowl

A dessert that's hot and cold, embodying confusion and chaos in your taste buds. This lovely dessert takes a ball of ice cream, rolled in cereal, and fried to a crispy perfection, then served inside a freshly made waffle bowl. Topped with whipped cream and your favorite fruit.

I think a better oath would by 'I will cook breakfast for those who cannot cook breakfast for themselves,' but in the meantime, I swear to create chaos in the name of the waffle.

@contrary

'twas delicious

Edited by jasonpenguin