Eyyy thanks for answering my questions guys!(:

I just hopped on to check before I have to leave today.

@MacThorstenson ahhh I see, yeah you can just ping someone if you want them to see it.(:

@Devotary of Spontaneity mhm I saw the reasoning, but I'm still just curious whether it was conveniently placed on Monster and then removed later because I'm a super suspicious weirdo conspiracy theorizer in SE xD Thanks for explaining tho it's kinda NAI on it's own I guess, but I'd only look at it closer if Monser flipped elim. 

@MonsterMetroid I'd answer that in rp if I had the time xD

Voting on Ripple didn't do anything but make a triple tie? That was my point about it not helping to save Rand. Yes, there were two people tied...but your vote just made it tied three ways.

Sorry, for now my vote still stands because your reasoning about wanting to save Rand don't seem to add up because of this.

I see other possibility for why elims don't use kill, their kill on first cycle really was blocked and so they decided to imitate that this was their plan from start. 

3 minutes ago, BrightnessRadiant said:

@Arinian why did you vote on Drought on cycle two just because he said he suspected you? You actually gave a reason for suspecting Mac and didn't vote on him instead?

Because why not? Can't say that I put much of thought in that vote.

Cycle 1:

MacThorstenson (2)- Elenion, TheMightyLopen
Randuir (2)- Straw, MacThorstenson
RippleGylf (2)- Ecthelion, MonsterMetroid
Arinian (2)- Droughtbringer, A Joe in the Bush

Cycle 2:

Straw (4)- Joe, Elenion, Shqueeves, Mac
Devotary (3)- Livinglegend, Lopen, Monster
Shqueeves (2)- Brightness, Devotary, Coop
Mac (2)- Straw, Ripple

Cycle 3:

Mac (3)- Elenion, Monster, Arinian
Arinian (3)- Shqueeves, Mac, Ripple
Elenion (3)- Bort, Joe, Lopen
Shqueeves (2)- Brightness, Drought

Not sure what to think about all this situation but bot times on cycle 2 and 3 Mac was first who gathered votes at start of cycle, of course that says us not too much. But both times Joe was one who added to voting on players which before that were not in danger to be lynched.

Joe:  I will vote for Elenion.Ecthelion III. assuming Mac is village, it is pretty obvious why coop is defending him. He has a role. So i want to know why Elenion's theory makes him prefer a Mac lynch.

Honestly I even don't understand Joe's reasoning for voting on Len. I think probably he misunderstood Len's post:

Len:  I'm not feeling the Shqueeves lynch. Few elims would be so blatant as to soothe a vote off of a comrade that's not in serious danger. I have a theory of why Coop wants to move the lynch away from Mac. Arin I'm tonereading as village, so I'm going to keep my vote on Mac to give Arin a chance, because I'd rather lynch Mac than Arin.

On previous turn I didn't paid attention to this situation, but I don't know, maybe I'm wrong but I reading Len's post as his theory about Mac and prefer to vote for Mac over me not connected, I think he didn't wanted to vote for me just because his read on me was more village.

Can't say much about lynch on Straw cause he pretty often gets lynched for his playstyle.

Also Joe was flying under radar all that time, yes you guys can say same thing about me but I obviously done it in really dumb way by what I attracted much attention. And Joe done it very carefully, he has couple big post but well, they NAI. Same as his big post on this cycle, he talks about possibilities why elims don't kill but it's not something unusual for elims to talk about things like that cause it's not dangerous for them.

Yes, Joe was busy so my point of view on that can be wrong.

So right now thinking about voting between Joe and Mac. I don't want to leave Mac cause I saw how tie surviving elim almost won games couple times, also there should be some reason why he gets so many suspicions and how he survived 2 lynches feels like I'm missing something. Joe... I already explained why I want to vote for Joe.

Also Lopen and Ripple started to look suspicios for me, but well not gonna lie I'm to lazy to skim through their posts right now.

For now will put my vote on Joe.

38 minutes ago, Coop772 said:

On a side note, I PM'd @Arinian to see if he could participate, and he has not responded.

I saw, but I just forgot about that :rolleyes:

9 hours ago, TheMightyLopen said:

Also...sorry Elenion(and Drake for making you change the write-up >>). I'm seriously at a loss for suspicions at the moment. I kinda want to ask for a mass roleclaim just to see if that might shed some light on things...is that suspicious? 

I would argue yes. Did you read the part in my ramble where i postulated that the eliminators were doing this in order to get roleclaims? And how i said i would have suspected anyone who suggested it because of that? I don't think we should

2 hours ago, BrightnessRadiant said:

I dunno just a thought, but I definitely agree with Joe that it's probably a small elim team.

I don't have an opinion one way or the other. Like I said, it could also be a large overpowered team.

5 hours ago, RippleGylf said:

Elims just don't do that. I can see a roleblocker picking the same target every round, but there would be at least two other eliminators to get the kill through. Drake, what the storms is going on? Can you confirm that the elims do in fact exist?

I do NOT recommend leaving your Vote on Drake unless he explicitly confirms it counts as a vote. Unless you are willing to die if you are wrong.

1 hour ago, BrightnessRadiant said:

@A Joe in the Bush you said there was no vote count on page 4 of cycle 1, but Monster posted one an hour before cycle ended? It was like 4 posts up from your vote. You couldn't have been ninja'd since you said you were only online 15 minutes before rollover. Just not see it?

I hadn't seen it i guess. Scrolled too fast. But i don't think i will be doing that again. If I'm going to wait until rollover, I'll go in with a plan on who to vote for if things change.

47 minutes ago, Coop772 said:

I have lots of IRL stuff today, and not much time. That said, I will try to get some analysis/RP in tonight, but for now I think that at least until we get some answers from him, Drake is not that bad of a choice.

Again, Don't, unless you are willing to die if you are proven wrong.

45 minutes ago, MonsterMetroid said:

I'm going to be busy today but I will try to get back on, there is a lot concerning me about this game because it is so strange. I am a bit concerned that joe in the bush was invovled in straws death and elens, It's starting to make me think that joe's vote day one was to provide better odd protection for Ripple without linking them directly to analysis. I will try to go back through elens posts because the sudden increase on votes on himj may be indicative that he was onto something and the elims are using the lynch as their kill since three is the highest we have gotten.

I've already explained that vote. And I will re explain my Elenion vote down below when I respond to Arinian.

13 minutes ago, Arinian said:

I see other possibility for why elims don't use kill, their kill on first cycle really was blocked and so they decided to imitate that this was their plan from start. 

Huh, that is possible, but doens't help us unless an awakener claims. I'll Second Lopen's suggestion of Monster as a good contact.

18 minutes ago, Arinian said:

Not sure what to think about all this situation but bot times on cycle 2 and 3 Mac was first who gathered votes at start of cycle, of course that says us not too much. But both times Joe was one who added to voting on players which before that were not in danger to be lynched.

If you want to dig deeper into that rabbit hole, I will gladly help you. Both of those cycles, not only did i vote after Mac had multiple votes, I voted on players who were voting on Mac. The Straw vote was just coincidental in that regard. I was suspicious of Straw, simple as that. But the Elenion vote was deliberate, because i started developing a theory in the final hours of last cycle: Mac is a Captain, and targeted Coop last cycle, and an Eliminator Sentry saw him do it. If the sentry only saw Mac visit Coop, and they saw that Coop's post was soothed, they would have proof of Mac's role. Then on Cycle 3, three players voted on Mac, when they hadn't the previous turn. Elenion did, for reasons that i still don't know, then Monster did to get more information of if Coop was an eliminator or not, and then Arinian did, for self preservation.

If my theory was correct, then a eliminator would probably have been the one to try to get Mac lynched, since they want the captains out of the way, since they don't seem to be killing. (Maybe unable to kill?) Of the three, Elenion's was the most suspicious, so i voted for him. I still trust Monster Metroid, and i think that Arinian would have made that vote as a villager as well as as an eliminator. (Oh geez that sentence hurts me despite its grammatical correctness.) So I'm going to continue to protect Mac if i can.

14 minutes ago, Arinian said:

Joe:  I will vote for Elenion.Ecthelion III. assuming Mac is village, it is pretty obvious why coop is defending him. He has a role. So i want to know why Elenion's theory makes him prefer a Mac lynch.

Honestly I even don't understand Joe's reasoning for voting on Len. I think probably he misunderstood Len's post:

Len:  I'm not feeling the Shqueeves lynch. Few elims would be so blatant as to soothe a vote off of a comrade that's not in serious danger. I have a theory of why Coop wants to move the lynch away from Mac. Arin I'm tonereading as village, so I'm going to keep my vote on Mac to give Arin a chance, because I'd rather lynch Mac than Arin.

On previous turn I didn't paid attention to this situation, but I don't know, maybe I'm wrong but I reading Len's post as his theory about Mac and prefer to vote for Mac over me not connected, I think he didn't wanted to vote for me just because his read on me was more village.

If you have an alternative interpretation of Elenion's vote, I would like to hear it. My interpretation was that Len read Coop's post, and realized that it was pretty obviously implying that Mac had a role.

8 minutes ago, Arinian said:

Also Joe was flying under radar all that time, yes you guys can say same thing about me but I obviously done it in really dumb way by what I attracted much attention. And Joe done it very carefully, he has couple big post but well, they NAI. Same as his big post on this cycle, he talks about possibilities why elims don't kill but it's not something unusual for elims to talk about things like that cause it's not dangerous for them.

Yes, Joe was busy so my point of view on that can be wrong.

So right now thinking about voting between Joe and Mac. I don't want to leave Mac cause I saw how tie surviving elim almost won games couple times, also there should be some reason why he gets so many suspicions and how he survived 2 lynches feels like I'm missing something. Joe... I already explained why I want to vote for Joe.

Also Lopen and Ripple started to look suspicios for me, but well not gonna lie I'm to lazy to skim through their posts right now.

For now will put my vote on Joe.

Yeah, i have been flying under the radar, because i simply don't have enough time to take good enough notes to do good enough analysis. This, right now, is the only largeish block of free time I've had that coincided with not having anthing to do in LG42. So I'm finally able to actually type things out in depth rather than cramming.

If you are trying to choose between Me and Mac, I would prefer, well, i want to say me, because I'm roleless, but i think I'm also a more valuable player than Mac? Really I'd rather you vote on someone else. For now, I'm going to toss a vote on you Arinian. If I have time at work today, I'll do a detailed reread of Lopen's posts, because his mass roleclaim idea did actually set off my radar.

7 hours ago, RippleGylf said:

Elims just don't do that. I can see a roleblocker picking the same target every round, but there would be at least two other eliminators to get the kill through. Drake, what the storms is going on? Can you confirm that the elims do in fact exist?

What about the possibility of a single eliminator, with all of the powers? If they can only use one power per turn, then it makes sense that there are no kills so far - they are trying to find their targets. No idea if this would work or not, but it's a thought.

2 minutes ago, Bort said:

What about the possibility of a single eliminator, with all of the powers? If they can only use one power per turn, then it makes sense that there are no kills so far - they are trying to find their targets. No idea if this would work or not, but it's a thought.

Roles in this game too weak so I doubt that we have 1 elim. Even if elims have all roles less then 3 of them would be too weak. 

1 hour ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

If you are trying to choose between Me and Mac, I would prefer, well, i want to say me, because I'm roleless, but i think I'm also a more valuable player than Mac? Really I'd rather you vote on someone else. For now, I'm going to toss a vote on you Arinian. If I have time at work today, I'll do a detailed reread of Lopen's posts, because his mass roleclaim idea did actually set off my radar.

Well, Joe looks honest. But I still watching you :ph34r:. 

Hmm... then I even don't know on whom should I vote. Too many players on whom I don't have any read. Probably I gonna do not best decision again but I will vote for Lopen.

Question: Are there any secret rules or roles?

Answer: Well, if there were, I probably wouldn't tell you. And if there weren't, I probably shouldn't tell you. My best recommendation is that you use your best judgement to decide.

Question: Is there an eliminator team?

Answer: This is stated in the game rules:

Factions

Idrian Loyalists- Villagers. Loyalists win if all the Hallandren Agents are killed.
Hallandren Agents- Eliminators. Agents win if they outnumber the Idrian Loyalists. They have a google doc and a factional killing power.

The loyalists win if all the Hallandren Agents are dead. Because the game is still running, you can be certain that there is at least one player alive whose alignment is "Hallandren Agent."

Edited by Drake Marshall

I was mid-edit when Arinian posted, so I'll put this into a new post instead.

Ecthelion III

Removing my vote from Ecthelion since I think I've found a better suspect - Lopen.

I had a fairly bland PM conversation in cycle one with him where he asked me about strategy ideas.  I didn't have any, and still really don't, and he said he didn't either, and that was the end of it. Not much to go on, I know, but we haven't maintained contact since then, so I wonder if he was just sounding me out for how I might approach this.

A bit more compelling is his voting, and this implicates Mac too, but I've not really looked at him much. Not yet. In the first cycle, he puts a poke vote on Mac. It's the first cycle, it's reasonable to assume that we would end up with quite a few candidates with only one or two votes, and we did. Perfect time to poke a fellow eliminator without expecting it to cause too much trouble, or get yourself in good with the villagers if the random roll to see who dies goes badly for the eliminators. Cycle one, Mac poke votes Randuir, who I have no suspicions about one way or the other.

Cycle two, Mac isn't in trouble this cycle. I've not checked to see if anyone had voted for Mac but retracted, but Lopen puts his vote on Devotary, until Mac comes along and seals Straw's fate.

Cycle 3 is interesting though. Mac is in trouble again, and predictably votes to push someone else into the danger zone. Lopen also votes to put someone else into the danger zone. Voting for the same person as Mac would be a bit obvious, but by pushing up a third person into the death vote, he improves Mac's chances of survival, so it is only 1/3 chance of death instead of 50%.

Finally, the icing on the cake, and something quite cheeky that I could see Lopen doing for a laugh, asking for a mass role reveal after someone else had said how suspicious it would be. Instantly dismissable as either 'I didn't read that part' or 'What, you thought I was being serious?' and a good chance to build up rapport with the villagers and deflect suspicions.

Anyways, there you go. I'm off to bed shortly though, so I'll read any replies in the morning/next cycle.

3 hours ago, BrightnessRadiant said:

@MonsterMetroid I'd answer that in rp if I had the time xD

Voting on Ripple didn't do anything but make a triple tie? That was my point about it not helping to save Rand. Yes, there were two people tied...but your vote just made it tied three ways.

Sorry, for now my vote still stands because your reasoning about wanting to save Rand don't seem to add up because of this.

yeah my RP is gonna be light today sorry for any Roid fans out there.

I thought I mentioned this somewhere I could have voted for Mac to save Rand but at teh time I didnt really feel that Mac had done anything for me to suspect him or warrant a death. Knowign what I know now I wish I did do that.... I probably would have ended up dead as a result for doing an actual hammer, but it might have been worth it

Also don't be sorry after what I put you through last game I feel sorry :D and it is a good point you bring up I feel I just did not feel confident that mac was any better to lynch at the time and ripple was in tying distance *shrug*

2 hours ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

I've already explained that vote. And I will re explain my Elenion vote down below when I respond to Arinian.

Yeah you did but it still itches at me a little bit with one of those itches that I will kick myself later on for not acting on it one way or another if you do turn out elim is all I'm saying.

40 minutes ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

And would Coop and Ripple die at the end of the cycle if they leave their vote on you, @Drake Marshall?

Because allowing those votes has the potential to significantly undermine this game's activity filter, I have reached a decision not to count those votes as legitimate.

@Coop and @RippleGylf, you have been warned. We apologize for the inconvenience.

2 hours ago, Bort said:

Shqueeves just PM'd me this Cycle and told me he's heard of a role like this actually. He said that it's a role similar to the Worldhopper in the AG.

2 hours ago, Arinian said:

Roles in this game too weak so I doubt that we have 1 elim. Even if elims have all roles less then 3 of them would be too weak. 

Well, Joe looks honest. But I still watching you :ph34r:. 

Hmm... then I even don't know on whom should I vote. Too many players on whom I don't have any read. Probably I gonna do not best decision again but I will vote for Lopen.

I agree that there's probably more than 1 eliminator at this point. Probably 3 or 4. Maybe they all have roles though? Since Awakener and Sentry both seem much more helpful for the village, maybe Drake gave them more roles than the village to help them blend in.

2 hours ago, Bort said:

I was mid-edit when Arinian posted, so I'll put this into a new post instead.

Ecthelion III

Removing my vote from Ecthelion since I think I've found a better suspect - Lopen.

I had a fairly bland PM conversation in cycle one with him where he asked me about strategy ideas.  I didn't have any, and still really don't, and he said he didn't either, and that was the end of it. Not much to go on, I know, but we haven't maintained contact since then, so I wonder if he was just sounding me out for how I might approach this.

A bit more compelling is his voting, and this implicates Mac too, but I've not really looked at him much. Not yet. In the first cycle, he puts a poke vote on Mac. It's the first cycle, it's reasonable to assume that we would end up with quite a few candidates with only one or two votes, and we did. Perfect time to poke a fellow eliminator without expecting it to cause too much trouble, or get yourself in good with the villagers if the random roll to see who dies goes badly for the eliminators. Cycle one, Mac poke votes Randuir, who I have no suspicions about one way or the other.

Cycle two, Mac isn't in trouble this cycle. I've not checked to see if anyone had voted for Mac but retracted, but Lopen puts his vote on Devotary, until Mac comes along and seals Straw's fate.

Cycle 3 is interesting though. Mac is in trouble again, and predictably votes to push someone else into the danger zone. Lopen also votes to put someone else into the danger zone. Voting for the same person as Mac would be a bit obvious, but by pushing up a third person into the death vote, he improves Mac's chances of survival, so it is only 1/3 chance of death instead of 50%.

Finally, the icing on the cake, and something quite cheeky that I could see Lopen doing for a laugh, asking for a mass role reveal after someone else had said how suspicious it would be. Instantly dismissable as either 'I didn't read that part' or 'What, you thought I was being serious?' and a good chance to build up rapport with the villagers and deflect suspicions.

Anyways, there you go. I'm off to bed shortly though, so I'll read any replies in the morning/next cycle.

Yeah, some of my PM's have really died off. I was planning on trying to keep active PM's with every player, but with the low amount of roles in the game it makes it hard to have discussion about any types of strategy beyond just saying "watch for suspicious activity" or something.

I have said I thought Mac was village a couple times, so I think it's understandable that I'd try to go for someone else in the lynch. And also, if you remember, I didn't even realize Mac was up for the lynch when I voted on Elenion. Someone(Devotary I think) pointed out that my vote tally was wrong and that it was a 3-way tie. Of course, you could think that was me trying to put on an act or something, but I always try to keep my vote tallies correct, otherwise people might draw inaccurate conclusions about someone I'm trying to protect by leaving a vote off of them or something like that.

I'll admit that asking for a role reveal was mostly for a laugh, but I seriously think it would be interesting to do. :P I also don't have any good suspicions, so I thought I'd do something bolder to see if I could get some reactions I could analyze. (I'm a Soldier, btw. Considering I asked for role reveals, I thought I'd just go ahead and throw that out there.)

Vote tally:

Lopen(2): Arinian, Bort
Mac(1): Monster
Arinian(1): Joe
Monster(1): BR
Legend(1): Lopen

Here are my reads:

Village: Monster, Joe, Ripple, Coop, Mac, Shqueeves, Arinian, Lopen, Drought(probably wrong about at least one of these, my top suspect would probably be Arinian)
Neutral: Ecthelion, BR
Elim: Devotary, Bort, Legend

I will help lynch any of the 5 players in my Neutral/Elim reads. I feel like Legend is buddying up to me a little, because he voted alongside me on Cycle 2 and also told me in our PM he thought I was either an excellent eliminator or a villager, and that he wanted to trust me, which seemed to me like a little too much trust too early. Bort, mostly because of his posts this Cycle. I'd had him as Neutral until now, but his lack of reaction to no kills seems questionable and I don't like people voting on me. :P Devotary, still wary of.

Since I've already tried lynching Devotary and I don't like retaliatory votes very much, Legend.

Edited by TheMightyLopen

Yesterday I said I would look at Joe and Lopen if Elenion died as a villager, so here are some observations I have made.

Lopen: Claims to have voted on Len because he believed that both Mac and Arinian, and Shqueeves and Drought as well, were villagers. Has been phishing for roles and has voiced support of a universal role claim, though the tone of his posts make it sound like he's motivated more from a desire to know what is going on than a desire to find out which players should be murdered first. Says he sent a PM to Monster last cycle affirming that he trusted Monster, which I will assume is true as Monster hasn't contradicted this claim. Currently has the most votes this cycle, although this could easily change as only seven people out of fourteen have voted. Has claimed to be roleless. Mentions some sort of anomalous role that could be at various times an Awakener, sentry, or captain. Still doesn't trust me enough to send me a PM. Overall, I think that if Monster or Shqueeves is evil, Lopen probably is as well. Since we have no confirmation of either, I would hesitate to lynch Lopen this cycle.

Joe: Work has apparently prevented Joe from participating for most of the cycle. Compensates by voting towards the end of cycles, followed by a post at the beginning of new cycles. All of his votes have been for players that ended up with the most votes or tied for the most votes. Of those, two of them have died. Has a lot of ideas as to why there haven't been any elim kills, but that post didn't seem to have been planned ahead of time, nor was it posted immediately after the new cycle opened up. Says in his first post this cycle that he wouldn't be on for rollover, then later puts a vote on Arinian, implying that he might change it later. Claims to not have a role. Is very defensive of Mac, and since Joe almost got Arinian killed the first cycle, it's far more likely that Joe's vote on Elenion was designed to save Mac. If Mac is evil, Joe probably is too. 

I don't want to make a final vote yet, but for right now, I would like to hear what Shqueeves has to say about a Worldhopper type role.

Since Lopen just posted a proper vote tally, I will make the reverse vote tally with five and a half hours to go this cycle. @livinglegend, @Shqueeves, @MacThorstenson, @Ecthelion III, @Coop772, @RippleGylf, and @Droughtbringer currently do not have valid votes.

@Bort--er, what exactly are you referring to? I didn't post a defense of myself yesterday; I hadn't even been voted on yesterday the time I posted.

The last-minute vote shift seems rather disconcerting, as does the fact that there's no kill. It says in the rules that there's a "factional killing power". @Drake Marshall, is the factional killing power just one kill every turn, or is it like an Arsonist-type thing and you're messing with us?

This isn't a static vote but Lopen I'd like to hear more of your reasoning as to why you voted Len all of a sudden at the end other than just "the others seem less suspicious". It smells to me like the elims could have wanted a last-minute vote swing to save someone. If I missed an analysis post in the past just direct me to it; I've been regrettably short on time this game.

3 minutes ago, Ecthelion III said:

@Bort--er, what exactly are you referring to? I didn't post a defense of myself yesterday; I hadn't even been voted on yesterday the time I posted.

The last-minute vote shift seems rather disconcerting, as does the fact that there's no kill. It says in the rules that there's a "factional killing power". @Drake Marshall, is the factional killing power just one kill every turn, or is it like an Arsonist-type thing and you're messing with us?

This isn't a static vote but Lopen I'd like to hear more of your reasoning as to why you voted Len all of a sudden at the end other than just "the others seem less suspicious". It smells to me like the elims could have wanted a last-minute vote swing to save someone. If I missed an analysis post in the past just direct me to it; I've been regrettably short on time this game.

I thought Arinian was village and was the only one up for the lynch. I'd had mixed feelings about Elenion throughout the game, so when the chance came I decided to try and lynch a player I was unsure about rather than let a player I thought was village die for sure. Looking back it probably wasn't a good idea, and I now remember why I try not to vote within the last half hour of a Cycle. >>

For what it's worth, I don't think I'd have tried to save Mac or Arinian if they were my evil teammate at that point, since I think most people had stated fairly positive reads on me and last minute vote changes are always scrutinized if the player lynched turns up village.

11 minutes ago, TheMightyLopen said:

Here are my reads:

Village: Monster, Joe, Ripple, Coop, Mac, Shqueeves, Arinian, Lopen, Drought(probably wrong about at least one of these, my top suspect would probably be Arinian)

When Lopen puts himself in his village list.

Anyway, I have reread through the game (Actually, i typed that sentence just as i started the reread, but whatever. If you are reading it, I have reread the game.) And I have thoughts

@livinglegend, during the first cycle, you said that of Randuir, Lopen, Arinian, and Monster, you suspected Randuir the most, but then proceeded to vote on Monster. Why?

@BrightnessRadiant Due to your very first vote in the game, I trust you. Due to the first part of that post, i doubt my trust. Your post jumps from seemingly ditzy to incredibly well thought. Could you walk me through why you said the very first part of your post?

@TheMightyLopen, I noticed something, in this post on Cycle 1, you said that you would probably vote for Elenion on Cycle 3. I can't tell if that is just scarily self aware, or part of a larger plan, but i would appreciate it if you could talk about why you didn't vote on Elenion until Cycle 3.

@Ecthelion III, why did you vote at all on Cycle 1? You said you wanted to do no harm, so you voted on a player with no votes, but that was the cycle where votes didn't matter.

@Coop772, during Cycle 1, the very first thing you did was too PM me, and ask if i thought Randuir was being Fake. Why did you choose me? Did you PM anyone else? Why did you tell the Thread that you were PM'ing me? 
Later on in that same cycle, why did you thank Straw for taking his vote off of Brightness Radiant?

@Droughtbringer, you admitted to being an eliminator in this post, so i will vote for you, Droughtbringer! More seriously, Droughtbringer, you said you had slight Elim reads on Mac, Straw and Bort for staying under the radar by not really doing much actually useful discussion, but said that Devotary, Ecthelion, Coop, and Monster had slight Village reads for near identical reasons. Can you explain how you came to those conclusions?

@Arinian, Why did you suspect Shqueeves at this point?

I didn't find nearly enough evidence to shake my views, but i will tentatively retract my call for people to use Monster as a Contact. None of his posts really scream village to me. Lopen's question (See above) also makes me a bit more wary of him. I don't think i would vote on him at this point, but i wouldn't vote to save him. I think I still trust Mac, and still don't trust Arinian.

@A Joe in the Bush I PM'd you b/c I know you from discord, know you are a veteran, Rand's post immediately screamed Elim to me, and wanted your opinion since I am new to this (obviously, as my gut was wrong). That is also why I didn't mention in the thread that I was PMing you, didn't know that was normal. And no, I did not PM w/ anyone else right away, but now have several PM's active. As for why I thanked Straw, my reasoning is weak. I know BR from discord, and they seemed really into this game. In addition, they had posted and straws vote was a poke so it was good to see that not accidentally hang around. I will try to get an analysis up tonight, but if not then definately next cycle. Here's a just in case vote: Arinian. Monster (who I would almost say is a good contact, but not quite as of now) said that this behavior is normal for @Arinian, but I asked for a PM (which you acknowledged) and still I have yet to get one. This strikes me as suspicious, along w/ some of the other things you have done.

49 minutes ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

When Lopen puts himself in his village list.

@TheMightyLopen, I noticed something, in this post on Cycle 1, you said that you would probably vote for Elenion on Cycle 3. I can't tell if that is just scarily self aware, or part of a larger plan, but i would appreciate it if you could talk about why you didn't vote on Elenion until Cycle 3.

I include myself because otherwise I think I'm missing someone(like, I only have 12 players in my reads list when there's 13 alive, and it sometimes confuses me :P).

Wow, yeah, I had forgotten I'd said that, but the thing with Elenion is that I tend to be suspicious of him. Not sure what it is that makes me suspicious of him all of the time, but since I've realized I tend to do that, I try to give him more time to prove himself village before I lynch him than other suspicions I have. So, nothing he'd said up to the point where I voted on him made me think he was village, whereas a couple things he'd said had made me suspicious.

48 minutes ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

@Droughtbringer, you admitted to being an eliminator in this post, so i will vote for you, Droughtbringer! More seriously, Droughtbringer, you said you had slight Elim reads on Mac, Straw and Bort for staying under the radar by not really doing much actually useful discussion, but said that Devotary, Ecthelion, Coop, and Monster had slight Village reads for near identical reasons. Can you explain how you came to those conclusions?

Yes!

I know Ecth has been really busy recently, as well that he just started a new tri at his school, so his schedule is still setting into place, and Ecth did RP, which seems very in character for Ecth to be doing. 

Coop, again, I saw this as being something that is fairly normal for him, and was more of him sticking to his usual play style rather than him staying under the radar.

Monster posted RP, which I quite enjoy, and ended up changing my gut read for him, because it was fun :P

I haven't played a game with Straw in a while, and remember little of playing with them, but seemed to recall that they tended to be more active overall, so it seemed more like they were flying under the radar.

Mac, Bort, and Devotary were all Deductive instead of Inductive (had to google search the difference to be sure). I had had a slight gut read on all 3 of them, either slight village or elim, and I looked at their posts and tried to figure out what we making me lean that way. I didn't realize that I had given practically the same reasoning for both of them. It was probably tone of their posts, or maybe even something as simple as profile pictures that made me lean one way or the other. I have really no idea. 
(hopefully that all makes sense)

57 minutes ago, Ecthelion III said:

I didn't read the rules carefully enough

NOW WHY WOULD YOU READ THE RULES AT ALL?!?!?!?!? THAT IS BADNESS! Ecthelion Not really, Ecth.

Lopen(3): Arinian, Bort, Ecth
Mac(1): Monster
Arinian(2): Joe, Coop
Monster(1): BR
Legend(1): Lopen
Shqueeves(1): Devotary
BR(1): Drought

In reality I need a vote, and I still don't see that much of a reason for lynching Lopen, Arinian made a more thought out post which I quite like, and I don't overly know where to put my vote for now. So, I would like to bring someone new into the spotlight, someone who has been lurking in the shadows this whole time! Alvron come out of the shadows! BR.

BR, you have been busy, yes, but you have yet to really contribute much to this thread. I would really like you to become more active, and participate with the rest of us more, if possible. This is not a poke vote because I'm confused by the game because I didn't read the rules, and then there is all this talk of secret things, and Drake said something that I didn't read cause it seemed Rule-like and I'm not confused in any way shape or form. 

@BrightnessRadiant

2 hours ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

I don't want to make a final vote yet, but for right now, I would like to hear what Shqueeves has to say about a Worldhopper type role.

Long story short, I'm in contact with an awakener (who, for whatever reason, requested that I don't reveal them) and they said that the Worldhopper temporarily talked in the thread and that they claimed to be a Worldhopper. Other than that, I don't know anything. 

Sorry for being silent, today's been rather busy for me. I might not be able to get on before turnover, so ecth. I'm not overly suspicious of you, I just don't want to die, and according to drought's list you don't have a vote on you

37 minutes ago, Droughtbringer said:

I know Ecth has been really busy recently, as well that he just started a new tri at his school, so his schedule is still setting into place, and Ecth did RP, which seems very in character for Ecth to be doing. 

Coop, again, I saw this as being something that is fairly normal for him, and was more of him sticking to his usual play style rather than him staying under the radar.

Monster posted RP, which I quite enjoy, and ended up changing my gut read for him, because it was fun :P

I haven't played a game with Straw in a while, and remember little of playing with them, but seemed to recall that they tended to be more active overall, so it seemed more like they were flying under the radar.

Mac, Bort, and Devotary were all Deductive instead of Inductive (had to google search the difference to be sure). I had had a slight gut read on all 3 of them, either slight village or elim, and I looked at their posts and tried to figure out what we making me lean that way. I didn't realize that I had given practically the same reasoning for both of them. It was probably tone of their posts, or maybe even something as simple as profile pictures that made me lean one way or the other. I have really no idea. 
(hopefully that all makes sense)

Mmm, I agree with the Ecth one, since i've played games with him before. Same with Straw. I don't think I have played a game with Coop or Monster though. Which game did you play with them? Or did you just spectate or what?

Briefly on break at work, so I don't have long to post. Voting on Drought, mostly to stay alive. I don't want to have an impact on the outcome of the lynch when I am this uneducated about what's going on.

42 minutes ago, Shqueeves said:

Long story short, I'm in contact with an awakener (who, for whatever reason, requested that I don't reveal them) and they said that the Worldhopper temporarily talked in the thread and that they claimed to be a Worldhopper. Other than that, I don't know anything. 

All right Shqueeves. 

I still have to vote for someone though, but I''m not enthusiastic about the lynch on Lopen. Are you still around livinglegend @livinglegend? If so, please vote so you aren't inactivity killed. The same goes to you, @MacThorstenson.