Dangit guys. I've been playing this whole game trying to act like an Eliminator failing to act subtle so you guys would lynch me right about now. And storm you too Aman. I hope you don't think I'm going to try to help you all, and I'm going to do my best to die.

Well, I won't claim to have as much knowledge as Aman. I only know everyone's claimed roles. ;)

Anyways, Stink, could you tell us what ability you got this Turn?

I was thinking either the miller, Sart, or Aonar as role scan targets. I don't really believe any of those claims.

Kill role person that isn't me or Stink, I think I'd suggest the second player on your list as your target.

39 minutes ago, Kipper said:

Dangit guys. I've been playing this whole game trying to act like an Eliminator failing to act subtle so you guys would lynch me right about now. And storm you too Aman. I hope you don't think I'm going to try to help you all, and I'm going to do my best to die.

">.>" is about the only comment I can make right now.

9 minutes ago, TheMightyLopen said:

Well, I won't claim to have as much knowledge as Aman. I only know everyone's claimed roles. ;)

I was thinking either the miller, Sart, or Aonar as role scan targets. I don't really believe any of those claims.

Kill role person that isn't me or Stink, I think I'd suggest the second player on your list as your target.

Ah, yeah, my bad. It should have been pretty obvious I meant claimed since I talked a lot about confirming that what people are saying is true after :P anyway, do you plan on attacking me again? If so, @Arraenae, would it be too much to ask for you to protect me for one more turn? When N6 roles around I'm going to ask that no one target to protect me. It'll likely be better that I die at that point if the Jeskeri think I'm a higher priority target (I imagine I will be, since they don't want to get scanned), and hopefully I can confirm another villager besides Lopen then.

14 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

">.>" is about the only comment I can make right now.

Ah, yeah, my bad. It should have been pretty obvious I meant claimed since I talked a lot about confirming that what people are saying is true after :P anyway, do you plan on attacking me again? If so, @Arraenae, would it be too much to ask for you to protect me for one more turn? When N6 roles around I'm going to ask that no one target to protect me. It'll likely be better that I die at that point if the Jeskeri think I'm a higher priority target (I imagine I will be, since they don't want to get scanned), and hopefully I can confirm another villager besides Lopen then.

Emphasis mine.

Your scans only confirm "not elim assuming no outside interference", not villagerness.

I already promised protection to someone else. -_- Sorry about that.

1 hour ago, TheMightyLopen said:

I'd suggest going with the plan that we discussed before PMs closed: my gut's got a good feeling about it considering what's happened so far.

4 hours ago, Amanuensis said:

One of those is dead, the other alive (and very likely village).

Thank you for that. But just wondering, how are you so sure of me if I can't even prove myself?

2 hours ago, Kipper said:

Honestly, that post makes it sound like Kipper wanted to be lynched. Perhaps I'm just feeling suicidal, but we might be able to kill him at night without any consequences.

2 hours ago, Amanuensis said:

Haha, suuuure. :P I'm not gonna attack you tonight. I'd like to, but, enough people have stood up for you that I'm willing to back down for this Night at least. I'm curious how the scan on Kipper will come up anyways.

Kipper, I tried to help you out by staying quiet. They chickened out once you posted though. :P

1 hour ago, STINK said:

Hey Elenion mind telling us the secretive plan?

I'll let it represent itself by the results. Anything more might tip off Jeskeri roles as to what's going down. I will assure you, however, that non-Jeskeri players will have nothing to fear from this plan, while Jeskeri players will have everything to fear from it.

2 hours ago, Sart said:

Honestly, that post makes it sound like Kipper wanted to be lynched. Perhaps I'm just feeling suicidal, but we might be able to kill him at night without any consequences.

I think that his ability triggers anytime he dies, and that a lynch was simply the most straightforward way for him to kill himself. Your plan's a gamble, and my life is at stake.

4 minutes ago, TheMightyLopen said:

Hey @Burnt Spaghetti, are you still good with what we were planning last Turn?

Is this an extension of the plan I proposed or is this something different?

3 minutes ago, Elenion said:

Is this an extension of the plan I proposed or is this something different?

It's unrelated. I'm not sure I'd call it a plan exactly, but yeah, I'm going with that. I trust you more than most people at the moment.

1 minute ago, Burnt Spaghetti said:

Bah.... hrmm.....hrmmm...hrmm...huhrm... bah.. baaaaah. Hrmph.

Maybe? Very indecisive here. Hrmm... hrmmm....hrmm....Idk?

...So helpful. >.> Pretty please? :P

Just now, TheMightyLopen said:

It's unrelated. I'm not sure I'd call it a plan exactly, but yeah, I'm going with that. I trust you more than most people at the moment.

So we're doing the Len plan but Burnt is doing something else for you? I just need to know how to interpret things if something goes wrong.

Ashkelon sat at his window, awaiting the dawn. Giddy with excitement from the devastation he had wreaked on the beggars below his window, he hadn't been able to sleep.

Whoever it is that is out there, whoever it is that is looking for me, you may get me but you won't get what's most important.

Earlier that night, Ashkelon had deposited most of his cash reserves in a bank.

I'm attacking Burnt. She shouldn't have protection, so if she does, she's likely a Jeskeri. Len, I decided to go after someone I suspect as Jeskeri rather than test a roleclaim. Burnt, if you're not Jeskeri and I kill you...very sorry to you as well.

Rae is supposed to be protecting me, so there should be no way I die this Turn.

I've asked Burnt to attack Aonar to test his claim. He claimed Pirate to me but said that he's claimed Bodyguard to those he doesn't trust. Not sure if Burnt is complying though, which is fine, given I'm trying to kill her. :P I don't know why she minds who she attacks, she's claimed Neutral to me and has said she has used hardly any reasoning for her attacks.

Writeup will be edited in.

Burnt Spaghetti was a Derethi Gradget! (Neutral Evil)

The Gradget can make one kill per night. You win if you are alive at the end of the game, and an eliminator team wins. Updated rules: Because you are Derethi, you are protected by Jaddeth. Any Jeskeri Player’s actions, except votes, cannot affect you.

Kipper was a Jeskeri Practitioner! (Eliminator)