I bring greetings from the future!

Lightflame

• 3 weeks later...

-This turns out part of a Cosmere-wide rivalry between the Shards Hilarity and Glumness to see who will dominate warfare in the Cosmere. Currently Hilarity is worried that the Alethi aren't getting the joke.

Curses. You traveled farther into the future and bought all the Cosmere books.

Is the rumour that Adonalsium is Ronald McDonald true?

Actually yes.

Bavadin's shard is called Lawyerism, which is why Hoid hates him.

After the painting is taken from Kaladin, Jasnah will turn out to be Baxil's mistress, leading to a two chapter long catfight between her and Shallan, who is secretly Cultivation.

Edited by Observer

• 3 weeks later...

This aforementioned catfight also ends by Dalinar stepping between the two in an attempt to get them to stop fighting, but they both soulcast him into oblivion, after which Szeth comes with his dawnblade-rock and bludgeons them both to death, in the hopes that someone can kill him. Kaladin does so, and is blamed for all the deaths.

...Then the series ends.

But, seriously, that was awesome. My favorite part was when Kaladin had to get Dalinar's Fedora back.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, I don't buy it. Everything else is pretty plausible, but Dalinar having a fedora? No way. He's much more of a fez type.

Can you imagine fighting in a fez though? From my brief glimpse into the future, Fedoras are shardblade-repelling.

Edited by Observer

• 3 months later...

1. Gaz disappeared because he was taking a really long bathroom break.

2. Jasnah was Dalinar's wife.

3. Shallan learns of Hoidbringers, which are stronger than Voidbringers.

4. Cenn will be the Big Bad of the series.

1. I was[/i] wondering what happened to him. <---FAIL TROLOLOL

2. 0.0

3. What do they look like?

4. Oh Kaladin, always failing us. Your punishment shall be infinite!

Cenn stopped wheezing. He convulsed once, eyes still open. “He watches!” the boy hissed. “The black piper in the night. He holds us in his palm… playing a tune that no man can hear!”

Sanderson, Brandon (2010-08-31). The Way of Kings (p. 671). Macmillan. Kindle Edition.

So does this mean Hoid is his master?

Edited by Turos Stoneward

• 1 year later...