Favorite Cosmere moments

Victavis

I was wondering if anyone wanted to share moments in the cosmere that stood out to them... Moments that are not necessarily considered pinnacle moments (ex. radiants saying ideals.

I'll go first...

There is a part in Shadows of self where Wax is with TenSoon and they are being chased by new creatures with red spikes.  TenSoon tells Wax he needs to runaway and Wax proceeds to kill them all anyway.  The part that sticks out to me is TenSoon's surprise at how deftly he handled the new threat.  I think this was the part where TenSoon talks about how he represents Harmony's Preservation and Wax represents his Ruin.  Just loved this scene.

Anyone else have some moments like this?

Mistborn: Sazed resolving his faith crisis in the kandra homeland. 
Sazed’s ascension. 
Wax doing accounting with Steris. 

Warbreaker: Susebron explaining how everything he sees is beautiful. 
Nearly everything with Lightsong. His conclusion is fantastic. 
The Denth twist is one of the bests twists I have ever read. I still don’t completely trust any character Brandon writes to this day. 

Stormlight: The Dog and the Dragon. 
Kaladin and Bridge 4 deciding to save Dalinar at the tower. 
Navani painting the Justice glyph in Sadeas’s camp. 
Maya speaking at the trial. 
Dalinar’s Oathbringer arc… but a small moment from it that I find particularly funny is his conversation with Lift about going into battle armed with books. 

Just to name a few…

I Love the moment when Adolin holds off the four shard bears on his one for a little while.

Also the scene at the end of Oathbringer when Lopen cheers the wounded soldier up.

And the last one is in Ishar's camp where they find the dead spren and the Stormfather is like you gotta get out of there.

A lot of these are good, but the one that hit me the hardest was Arclo's reveal in Edgedance. I had to put the book down and walk away for a second. the way we slowly learn more, starting with "Oh no, that old guy is in trouble!" to "What! the two skybreakers are dead" to "HES MADE OF BUGS AND CAN EASILY KILL TWO RADIANTS!"