Chaotic Light: A CBST-Verse Adventure

Zephrun’s Imperium

3 hours ago, Zephrun's Imperium said:

Star laughed. It was a cold, barking laugh, the laugh of a true villain. "'You can relate?' YOU KNOW NOTHING!!" She stood, summoning a silver sword with a gold hilt. "Maverick Oakenwey of Mendahar was worth more than every wretched soul in this Hall."

Spade does not flinch at the blade. "I am inclined to agree. The Narrators of the hall are idiotic and shallow minded buffoons, which is why I left many years ago. Now, could you please lower the weapon?"

2 hours ago, Zephrun's Imperium said:

Star nodded. "Corpse is right. I'll be going now. Good day, Enuller." She dismissed her sword and walked away.

Grace extended a hand, creating a wall of Silence in front of Star.

Do not walk away, she commanded. We are not done talking.

37 minutes ago, Zephrun's Imperium said:

Star ran right into the wall, bumping her nose. After shaking herself, she glared, turning around to curse at Grace. 

The Corpse moved forward, touching a decaying hand to the barrier before turning towards Star. 

This did not seem like someone who was as harmless as Star made them out to be.

35 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Ille shrugged. "I don't know, actually. Not what it's called or what it does, anyway." He held up a bucket of sparkling silver dust. "It's this stuff, though."

Night's Blossom picked up a grain of the dust, examining it for a moment. "Interesting. I'll have to investigate its properties in more depth later. You'll find the highest density digging in that direction, however," she said, pointing towards a spot to the left of her. "Do you have a spare implement?"

4 hours ago, The Ward's Guard said:

The Corpse moved forward, touching a decaying hand to the barrier before turning towards Star. 

This did not seem like someone who was as harmless as Star made them out to be.

You certainly cannot be walking around with that... thing.

33 minutes ago, Zephrun's Imperium said:

“Look, if you don’t get the hell outta here, I’m going to do something drastic. Maybe something involving my little friend. So I suggest you leave, because you’re not getting your hands on me.”

I did not come here to fight, said Grace quietly. But if I have to... I will.

She extended her hand, summoning her Silent Blade- a tracing of fuchsia lightning in the air.