Vin has lots of reasons to lie, just because I made up an action list doesn’t mean I’m not Vin! :P 

Edited by Matrim's Dice
Counterclaim! Counterclaim! Counterclaim!

1 minute ago, Biplet said:

At the very least I can appreciate Mat going down with his ship

Pfft the other Cetts are doing fine.

...I mean, my fellow villagers! Yeah. That’s what I meant.

Edited by Matrim's Dice

6 minutes ago, Biplet said:

Striker just now, sitting next to me: "Wait, Gneorndin is an actual character??????"

So you can spell it!

Guys, I think I found Cett’s Mistborn! :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Alright, a proposition: I will have the Cetts kill Illwei today... if you don't exe me :P 

Pfff right that's gonna happen <_<

Here's a thought: you Cetts could kill Illwei today anyway! Out of the goodness of your hearts! :) 

1 minute ago, Quintessential said:

Pfff right that's gonna happen <_<

Here's a thought: you Cetts could kill Illwei today anyway! Out of the goodness of your hearts! :) 

Heh

The goodness of our hearts wants you to exe Illwei next cycle to prolong the absence of your searching eyes :P 

Edited by Matrim's Dice

I'm so confused, in fact, that's partly why I haven't posted. I do think it's between Mat and Illwei, but I think there's a decent chance they're both elims. But Mat claimed Vin, which means we have to exe Illwei first, and if she's an elim, at the very least we got one, and at most we got an elim and an elim mistborn. Conveniently, Mat has used up both of his mistborn metals. I will vote Illwei  as I think there is a chance Mat is Vin, but I think we should fifty-fifty it next cycle.

Just now, The Unknown Order said:

I'm so confused, in fact, that's partly why I haven't posted. I do think it's between Mat and Illwei, but I think there's a decent chance they're both elims. But Mat claimed Vin, which means we have to exe Illwei first, and if she's an elim, at the very least we got one, and at most we got an elim and an elim mistborn. Conveniently, Mat has used up both of his mistborn metals. I will vote Illwei  as I think there is a chance Mat is Vin, but I think we should fifty-fifty it next cycle.

._.

I mean

I'm not complaining

But did you read the thread? :P 

5 minutes ago, The Unknown Order said:

Yes, and I am very confused. 

Mat slipped up and then admitted he was Gn... I was gonna spell it right but now I don't even remember how it's spelled. He admitted he was the remaining elim Mistborn.

3 minutes ago, Liranil said:

Mat slipped up and then admitted he was Gn... I was gonna spell it right but now I don't even remember how it's spelled. He admitted he was the remaining elim Mistborn.

Well, that helps. I must have missed that. Well, Illwei Matrim.

Oh, I thought he was joking when he said that. 

Edited by The Unknown Order