1 minute ago, Ashbringer said:

Also, you're told if you're redirected, Matrim¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

... that looks very grammatically wrong but I think it's accurate

...They are?

*Goes back and reads GM PM*

..............yes they are

dont kill me because i can't read ;-;

1 minute ago, Matrim's Dice said:

So because my scan did go through, I must have been redirected? I think?

Then why would you say you know who Striker targeted? Wouldn't your GM PM say that you had tineye scanned someone else?

Mat

12 minutes ago, Biplet said:

Then why would you say you know who Striker targeted? Wouldn't your GM PM say that you had tineye scanned someone else?

Mat

No no no see it didn't say who I scanned, it just said that my Tineye scan came back targeting Illwei

...and then it also said I was redirected...

...which I literally didn't notice until about two seconds ago :P.

Edited by Matrim's Dice
Anyone? :P

24 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

No no no see it didn't say who I scanned, it just said that my Tineye scan came back targeting Illwei

...and then it also said I was redirected...

...which I literally didn't notice until about two seconds ago :P.

O7 my guy

1 minute ago, Quintessential said:

I still think she's elim : P and even if she's not, she's gonna end up eating up discussion next cycle, so might as well get that out of the way, yeah?

Weren't most of the points centered around the fact that she was up against Mat, and defending the fact that Mat was bad? Mat just confirmed he's the Cett Mistborn lol. Technically Illwei was right

Edit: asking for a quick memory refresher on why Illwei was the other target

Edited by Biplet

Just now, Biplet said:

Weren't most of the points centered around the fact that she was up against Mat, and defending the fact that Mat was bad? Mat just confirmed he's the Cett Mistborn lol. Technically Illwei was right

No, Mat's actual arguments about her (which, since as Gneorndin he doesn't know any of his teammates, are legitimate and not influenced by TMI) made sense to me and I've had gut on her since C1.

Just now, Quintessential said:

No, Mat's actual arguments about her (which, since as Gneorndin he doesn't know any of his teammates, are legitimate and not influenced by TMI) made sense to me and I've had gut on her since C1.

Okay radical

7 minutes ago, Biplet said:

Edit: asking for a quick memory refresher on why Illwei was the other target

I was also kinda sus of Illwei because she poke-voted Striker at the beginning of C1, which could have been a way to signal that she knew he was a Mistborn. But that's kinda shaky, especially since Mat is now confirmed Gnoeonwn.

Just now, Liranil said:

I was also kinda sus of Illwei because she poke-voted Striker at the beginning of C1, which could have been a way to signal that she knew he was a Mistborn. But that's kinda shaky, especially since Mat is now confirmed Gnoeonwn.

...why would that make it shaky? Mat doesn't have any info on anyone's identities : P

1 minute ago, Quintessential said:

...why would that make it shaky? Mat doesn't have any info on anyone's identities : P

A poke vote isn't strong evidence, is what I meant. It's more tinfoil-y (like what I theorized about Archer last round and that didn't work out...)

Also, since Mat's basically confirmed elim... guess it's time to go back over the thread like I've been doing with Striker... *silent agony*

What? No, I’m still Vin :o Why do people take that as a claim???????

I’m Vin until I get a counterclaim, people. I need a counterclaim!

Edited by Matrim's Dice
And yeah I still think Illwei is Straff :P