Simplified shard demolition plan?

This is more just a humorous idea then anything, however if there’s a mechanical   reason it wouldn’t work I would like to discuss (not talking about the simple improbability of it mind you)

reasoning 

The rythems of roshar implies that the planet itself is partially creating and maintaining the songs 

it seems that the shards do occasionally travel through space (the vacuum) to get to new planets 

Here’s my thought 

we find an uninhabited planet (one without songs) 

we teach this planet the anti-voidlight song 

we throw odium into space 

we tempt him to come to the planet 

any voidlight he sends (wiped clean by the vacuum) will become anti-voidlight when it enters the planet’s atmosphere 

when odium comes the shard will self destruct 

we celebrate our victory in the bridge four style  

Any question?

26 minutes ago, Codaic sapperial said:

The rythems of roshar implies that the planet itself is partially creating and maintaining the songs 

I would guess that the Rhythms aren't coming from the planet itself, but rather the Investiture Invested in it, but who knows, this stuff's not very clear yet. 

4 hours ago, LewsTherinTelescope said:

I would guess that the Rhythms aren't coming from the planet itself, but rather the Investiture Invested in it, but who knows, this stuff's not very clear yet. 

The fact that the Well of Ascension emitted a Rhythm seems to confirm that

9 hours ago, apepi said:

I wonder, anti-light would just blow the opposing one up... But like, if you took anti-voidlight and corrupted say Honor with it, could you have an Anti-shard? 

This kids got his head on straight, my question is would that affect the shards personality? Would changing the song affect what the shard “stands for” or is the tune just a byproduct of the shards purpose (Assuming that the corruption didn’t just unto itself change the personality)

10 hours ago, apepi said:

I wonder, anti-light would just blow the opposing one up... But like, if you took anti-voidlight and corrupted say Honor with it, could you have an Anti-shard? 

I feel like this question is the same as asking, "If you gathered up enough of a shard's investiture that the shard wasn't using, could you use it to become another version of that shard?" which in a way is just what Autonomy seems to be facilitating.

2 hours ago, HSuperLee said:

I feel like this question is the same as asking, "If you gathered up enough of a shard's investiture that the shard wasn't using, could you use it to become another version of that shard?" which in a way is just what Autonomy seems to be facilitating.

3 hours ago, Codaic sapperial said:

This kids got his head on straight, my question is would that affect the shards personality? Would changing the song affect what the shard “stands for” or is the tune just a byproduct of the shards purpose (Assuming that the corruption didn’t just unto itself change the personality)

My theory is splintering a shard destroys it's Intent(and separates the powers), which is why "Honor still exist in the hearts of men."(paraphrasing) and people saying Honor is dead is such a big thing. At that point they are much easier to manipulate to another Intent I think?

I don't see why anti-Investiture would have a different Intent. It's a very crucial part of the way it works that it's essentially the same (tone sounds the same, rhythm would sound the same, etc). It would be odd if, say, anti-Odium sounded the same as normal Odium (all chaotic and crazy) but was, Intent-wise, orderly and nice or something.

I mean, we dont know anything about anti-intents or anything, if that is a thing. We know to humans, the void tone sounded the same to humans, while to Fused it sounded different.

My main reasoning talking about the intent to shards is to simply saying they should be more easily to be able to be manipulated when splintered.