The lost Temple

Maddie The Survivor

57 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"We won't know until we try. I might be able to scare it off without hitting it, though."

at that moment, a bubble of transparent blue energy hit the thing. It slowed down significantly, to the point where it barely moved. the dome's edges were a darker blue, But it was harmless and hopeless. along with everyone nearby

Ella pushed upwards. She felt a talon Graze her skin. Ella winced. But her powers rushed to heal the wound. Ella gritted her teeth then launched into a backflip over the creature then grabbed a knife from her belt and stabbed it in the back. Right as the blast of fire hit the creature. 

Edited by HaileyTheMistborn

13 hours ago, HaileyTheMistborn said:

Ella pushed upwards. She felt a talon Graze her skin. Ella winced. But her powers rushed to heal the wound. Ella gritted her teeth then launched into a backflip over the creature then grabbed a knife from her belt and stabbed it in the back. Right as the blast of fire hit the creature. 

Asnest let out another eardrum-splitting shriek and shook violently.

20 hours ago, Condensation said:

“Right, then.” Glissando squinted and aimed at the monster reaching for Ella, then shot a blast of fire.

@xinoehp512

15 hours ago, HaileyTheMistborn said:

1 hour ago, xinoehp512 said:

Asnest let out another eardrum-splitting shriek and shook violently.

Adrastos tilted his head at the creature. "Either you hit it," he said to Glissando, "or your friend did something that I can't see."

37 minutes ago, HaileyTheMistborn said:

Ella gasped. How- what? How is it still alive? She went to Adrastos and Glissando. “Where is Vienna?” She asked getting ready for a second attack from the creature.

"Dunno," he said with a shrug. Adrastos cocked an eyebrow at her. "Do you really think you can take another hit from the creature?"

47 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Or both." Glissando pursed her lips. "I think we should just go back inside. You have some explaining to do, Adrastos."

6035551f02be2_bothisgood.gif.3c5242bc2b7eb0f5066ff5be9abd6102.gif

Uncertainty flickered in his eyes, but he nodded. "Inside is probably better," he said, already making his way towards the base.

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

"Why didn't you tell us you had powers? Maybe you didn't want to right when you meet us, but you stayed!"

"I don't necessarily trust people at first," he said simply. "I stayed because my life was pretty boring as is. All of the sketches in my apartment and in my room over there prove it."