On 3/19/2021 at 11:30 PM, The Unknown Order said:

Grei jerked forward, nearly yanking Double off his feet, probably would have if he wasn't tapping and burning his pewter at the same time. "You smell somethin' boy? Let's go." Grei started running faster.

"The nerve of some people, huh?" Said Twice, all of the sudden next to him. "for instance, I find my own natural odor to be quite pleasant."

43 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Boring. I got like three closets full of dresses. And Eryn says I can't wear trousers all the time!"

Kelsier nodded seriously. “That is annoying. But you mom is probably right about that.”

”Yes.” Eryn agreed firmly, handing Kelsier the bill.

He raised a brow. “What is this?”

”Bill,” Eryn said simply. “Are father. Will arrange?”

Kelsier sighed exaggeratedly. “I suppose it is my duty.” Then he grinned. “I’ll have someone go by with the funds.”

24 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Zola raised her eyebrows. "You sure?"

Kelsier nodded. “Especially since most of these don’t have petticoats and aren’t very long. You can hide more things in dresses too. And when you’re wearing a dress people think you’re gentler, so they assume you aren’t doing things wrong. It’s easier to get away with things.”

He’d have to talk to the seamstress about the ball gown though. It would need to be cut in allomantic style.

6 hours ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Kelsier nodded. “Especially since most of these don’t have petticoats and aren’t very long. You can hide more things in dresses too. And when you’re wearing a dress people think you’re gentler, so they assume you aren’t doing things wrong. It’s easier to get away with things.”

He’d have to talk to the seamstress about the ball gown though. It would need to be cut in allomantic style.

Those did sound right... but she didn't have to like it. "Fine. But can I wear trousers underneath?"

19 hours ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

“Fraid so,” he answered. “Though Drae there isn’t much of one for responding. How was shopping?”

@Lecky Twig

Drae coughed, embarrassed, into his hand. "I was just thinking deep thoughts. I honestly don't know why I worry, it's not as if i care about people anymore."

33 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Those did sound right... but she didn't have to like it. "Fine. But can I wear trousers underneath?"

Kelsier chuckled. “You’ll be getting proper underclothes, right?” Eryn nodded. “Then you’ll have bloomers - they’re like loose, billowy pants - under the dresses.”

“Girl not go with bare legs,” Eryn agreed.

8 minutes ago, Lecky Twig said:

Drae coughed, embarrassed, into his hand. "I was just thinking deep thoughts. I honestly don't know why I worry, it's not as if i care about people anymore."

“I think we both know that’s not true,” Kelsier said aloud. “If you didn’t care, you wouldn’t be hurting as much as you are.”

Just now, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Kelsier chuckled. “You’ll be getting proper underclothes, right?” Eryn nodded. “Then you’ll have bloomers - they’re like loose, billowy pants - under the dresses.”

“Girl not go with bare legs,” Eryn agreed.

"But if I wear regular pants, I can take the dresses off when I need to."

22 minutes ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

“I think we both know that’s not true,” Kelsier said aloud. “If you didn’t care, you wouldn’t be hurting as much as you are.”

"Prehaps, Ive never really thought of my hurting like that before."

18 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Zola giggled. "But won't Eryn get mad?"

"I dont think Eryn has it in her to get mad at you."

28 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Zola giggled. "But won't Eryn get mad?"

7 minutes ago, Lecky Twig said:

"Prehaps, Ive never really thought of my hurting like that before."

"I dont think Eryn has it in her to get mad at you."

“Not if good reason,” Eryn said calmly.

Kelsier nodded. “And now? How do you feel now?”