Let's go find a dragon

Tesh

Gal walked out of the library, looking very troubled. He held a letter in his hand, which he looked at for a moment and then put in his backpack, which he placed near the entrance of the library. He then took a notebook out of his bag - one that seemed a little worn - and checked something in it. His troubled look deepened a bit.

Not sure if you all will see him from the stairs, or react even if you will. Anyway, he had his conversation with Sef. Knight, would you think telling Gal to be wary of Exodus is breaking Sef's promise?

Just now, Trutharchivist said:

Gal walked out of the library, looking very troubled. He held a letter in his hand, which he looked at for a moment and then put in his backpack, which he placed near the entrance of the library. He then took a notebook out of his bag - one that seemed a little worn - and checked something in it. His troubled look deepened a bit.

Why would you need my input on that? Just, before I answer. :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

Why would you need my input on that? Just, before I answer. :ph34r:

This is a good question, since Sef won't have the ability (or the will) to ask Exodus about that. I'm just making sure, I think Sef would consider it as at the edge of the allowed side, as long as he won't tell Gal why.

5 minutes ago, Trutharchivist said:

My point was that me, as Knight, my opinion doesn't matter nearly as much as if Exodus considered it breaking the deal. The answers could be different.

But, alas, they are not. Neither of us think it's breaking the deal, though Exodus would be annoyed but not surprised.

4 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"But you won't tell us why!"

"Because you'd hate me."

40 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

"Does she need to?" Exodus asked politely.

"Thank you, Xeus."

28 minutes ago, Isabelle6060 said:

Cara paused, "I guess not..." She said, feeling forlorned. She looked at Minuet and Ara. "Fine. Go. I'll miss you." She hugs Ara before quietly leaving to find somewhere to be alone.

"Thanks for 'letting me.'" Minuet smiled weakly at Cara's retreating back.

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

"How do you know?"

Does Minuet have another secret in addition to her Grace? Because she pretty much shouted it before attacking the looters. I'm debating myself whether or not Gal should enter again. I had a speech for him for such situation.

1 hour ago, Isabelle6060 said:

Cara paused, "I guess not..." She said, feeling forlorned. She looked at Minuet and Ara. "Fine. Go. I'll miss you." She hugs Ara before quietly leaving to find somewhere to be alone.

Ara hugs Cara back. “I hope we meet again. It’s really great being your friend.” Then, she turned to Exodus. “Give me minute. I need to find Gal.”

Ara walked up to Gal outside the library. “Um, hi. Minuet’s leaving, and I need to go with to make sure she’s okay. But I wanted you to have these.” She pulls out her three notebooks. “I have it all memorized, anyway, and I thought you may want to keep researching without me.”

29 minutes ago, JesterLavorre said:

Ara hugs Cara back. “I hope we meet again. It’s really great being your friend.” Then, she turned to Exodus. “Give me minute. I need to find Gal.”

Ara walked up to Gal outside the library. “Um, hi. Minuet’s leaving, and I need to go with to make sure she’s okay. But I wanted you to have these.” She pulls out her three notebooks. “I have it all memorized, anyway, and I thought you may want to keep researching without me.”

Gal looked up, looking a bit surprised, and took the notebooks. 

"Thank you." He said. "It'd be a bit hard to research without a user of this system, but I'll see what I can do."

He then proceeds to carefully place the notebooks in his backpack.

"So... Goodbye, I guess."

When Ara leaves, he pulls out the scroll with Talnic's prophecy and looks at it, troubled.

Well, it seems I overly used the word troubled!

I'll pretend, again, that Ara said Owlson and not Gal, as should anyone who heard it.

37 minutes ago, JesterLavorre said:

"Ara!" Val called. "You're not leaving too, are you?"

45 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Val slumped, defeated.

Ara hugged Val. I’m following Minuet to keep her safe, but that means I can’t help my friends here. Why can’t we all just stay together? Ara turned to Minuet. “You sure you want to do this? We want to be with you. You can see that. Are you sure you want to leave?”

Cara walked around outside the tower with Felicity walking next to her. This area felt abandoned and lonely. Much like how Cara felt. She didn't even know them very much or for very long. Why did she feel hurt then? People came and go often. It was a part of her life. Cara sighed and kicked up some dust. 

I don't have any friends. Any real ones anyway.

Where is Ren? Is he still around here?

@S4S

17 minutes ago, Isabelle6060 said:

Where is Ren? Is he still around here?

Yeeeaaah... I realized I only mentioned it on Discord, but I don't know how much longer I'm going to continue with Ren. I'm finding there's too many holes in his character for me to address properly, so I've been looking to transition Ren out and insert a new character that would better contribute to the RP. However, if you'd be willing, perhaps you could help me insert my "new character" instead? I'm just about ready with him.

2 minutes ago, S4S said:

Yeeeaaah... I realized I only mentioned it on Discord, but I don't know how much longer I'm going to continue with Ren. I'm finding there's too many holes in his character for me to address properly, so I've been looking to transition Ren out and insert a new character that would better contribute to the RP. However, if you'd be willing, perhaps you could help me insert my "new character" instead? I'm just about ready with him.

Yeah, Cara would love to meet a new person. I have to go to bed right now though.

5 hours ago, Trutharchivist said:

She discovered her Grace by killing someone. 

4 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I promise I won't!" She crossed her fingers over her heart. "Cross my heart and hope to die."

"Still no."

1 hour ago, JesterLavorre said:

Ara hugged Val. I’m following Minuet to keep her safe, but that means I can’t help my friends here. Why can’t we all just stay together? Ara turned to Minuet. “You sure you want to do this? We want to be with you. You can see that. Are you sure you want to leave?”

"Yes, I'm sure. I already knew you'd want me to stay."