Let's go find a dragon

Tesh

9 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"I already told you, they need you. And I really don't think it's safe for me to stay with you."

Minuet raised her eyebrows at him. 

"What do they need me for? The tower? They can keep it. I could leave them with it, and that'd be perfectly fine. Fact remains, though, that I'm staying, even though I don't need to. So you should stay too."

52 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"No, I can't. I wouldn't be your friend anymore."

"You're being illogical. Emotional." Said Gal. Then he realized how tactless that was. He was told not to tell people such things. He mentally facepalmed. 

"What I mean is, as far as I understand, your Grace is controllable. I... Don't know what can be done with sir Nethaniel and your uncle, Lord Whatshisname, but we might find a way to figure things out. If you wish to leave, none of us can really stop you." He stopped. "And you are talented with keeping people alive, too. I don't believe you killed one man of the looters down there. You do seem to be in control of your Grace."

Meanwhile, Sef continued to go to the library. This discussion had nothing to do with him, as is the ownership over the tower, so long as no one tries to drive him out of his library.

Is facepalmed a word? I'm not sure.

I hope I didn't get out of character with Gal. I'm not sure if he should be that much of a logical person.

Ara winced. What Minuet was saying... it was startlingly similar to things Ara had thought about herself. She stepped up. “Minuet, I... we don’t know each other very well yet, but if you’re happier here, I’m willing to take whatever risks to let you stay with us.” Ara trailed off, trying to decide what to say. “And I’d be happier with you here, too.”

38 minutes ago, Trutharchivist said:

"You're being illogical. Emotional." Said Gal. Then he realized how tactless that was. He was told not to tell people such things. He mentally facepalmed. 

"What I mean is, as far as I understand, your Grace is controllable. I... Don't know what can be done with sir Nethaniel and your uncle, Lord Whatshisname, but we might find a way to figure things out. If you wish to leave, none of us can really stop you." He stopped. "And you are talented with keeping people alive, too. I don't believe you killed one man of the looters down there. You do seem to be in control of your Grace."

"Emotional's my natural state. And that's the thing, it's not controllable! Not when it needs to be."

5 minutes ago, JesterLavorre said:

Ara winced. What Minuet was saying... it was startlingly similar to things Ara had thought about herself. She stepped up. “Minuet, I... we don’t know each other very well yet, but if you’re happier here, I’m willing to take whatever risks to let you stay with us.” Ara trailed off, trying to decide what to say. “And I’d be happier with you here, too.”

Minuet ran a hand through her extremely frizzy hair. It got caught and she pulled it out, grimacing. "But you shouldn't be happier with me here!"

19 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Emotional's my natural state. And that's the thing, it's not controllable! Not when it needs to be."

Minuet ran a hand through her extremely frizzy hair. It got caught and she pulled it out, grimacing. "But you shouldn't be happier with me here!"

"Minuet, you saw Shadow," said Exodus. "They don't need you. do. Shadow doesn't know what he's getting into. do! I don't trust just anyone."

1 hour ago, Condensation said:

12 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"How about that, Valzwyn? We'll probably run into each other."

"What? Where are you going?"

Gal silently kept climbing to the library. It seems he had nothing more to add to the conversation. He saw that Ara was involved, too, and decided it probably was, after all, the time to talk to Sef.

Their conversation can very well stay out of screen (I'm not sure if that's the right way to say that, but hopefully you got my meaning), since no one would hear it.

BTW, I consider writing parts of Gal's notebook. If I will do that, I'll probably try to share them in a way that won't reveal my email account - probably in the PM.

Connie, Knight, is it okay if Ara comes with Exodus and Minuet? If feel like it’s in character for her to want to make sure Minuet’s okay, but I don’t want to mess up any of your plans.

Alternatively, Ara could try and come, but you two slip off before she’s ready.

@Condensation @Knight of Iron

2 minutes ago, JesterLavorre said:

For sure! I suppose it's not me you need to convince but Exodus, though. ;)

6 hours ago, Condensation said:

"I could go with Xeus and likely run into you guys without having to give you trouble."

Exodus shrugged. It wasn't wrong.

5 hours ago, JesterLavorre said:

Ara steeled herself. “If you go, I’m coming.” I can’t just let her leave! I have to help her first. Keep her safe from herself.

"You really shouldn't."

2 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"But I don't want you to leave!"

"I have to! You guys won't be safe while I'm here."