Wayne vs. Spook. 1v1

LukeWasTaken

Okay, its time for another one of these. Tin savant Spook from book 3 before he became Mistborn, Wayne with 3 1/2 minutes worth of bendalloy, and enough healing for 3 different gunshot wounds, with the wounds closing completely over 5 seconds.
As a side note, Spook does not have access to allomantic pewter. Also, neither knows the others powers.
EDIT: Neither of them have guns. Both are armed with Dueling Canes.
Spook Strengths:
- Super Duper Senses.

Spook Weaknesses:
-Um... I can't think of any. Loud noises?

Wayne Strengths:
-Decades of experience 1v1ing people.

Wayne Weaknesses:
-Um... He really likes his hats.

Anything I missed? Thoughts?

Edited by HoidWasTaken

This is actually very even. Wayne can dodge gunshots unless at close range, but he can heal them if he gets hit. Spook has less skill with dueling canes than Wayne, but can sense vibrations in the air which help him dodge attacks. If Spook has a shotgun or something he could just load Wayne with bullets at close range. 

Edited by Innovation

1 hour ago, HoidWasTaken said:

Okay, its time for another one of these. Tin savant Spook from book 3 before he became Mistborn, Wayne with 3 1/2 minutes worth of bendalloy, and enough healing for 3 different gunshot wounds, with the wounds closing completely over 5 seconds.
As a side note, Spook does not have access to allomantic pewter. Also, neither knows the others powers.

Spook Strengths:
- Super Duper Senses.

Spook Weaknesses:
-Um... I can't think of any. Loud noises?

Wayne Strengths:
-Decades of experience 1v1ing people.

Wayne Weaknesses:
-Um... He really likes his hats.

Anything I missed? Thoughts?

This is a very odd pairing. They are pretty evenly matched. My bet goes with Wayne, though, because healing gives him an edge and he is far more experienced than spook.

The issue is with gunshots. That amount of noise from any gym will surely temporarily incapacitate spook. And if he stops burning tin, he is numb and can’t hear jack. That’s why it’s tough for spook to be in a gun fight. A cane fight, however, would be a treat. 

Edited by Koloss17
A letter

Did you arm Tin Savant Spook? It looks like you are suggesting he'd have a gun to use against Wayne, based on the replies, but I don't see that in the OP.

I don't see how Wayne doesn't have the clear advantage, as the Spook who arrived to Urteau as a tin savant but not (yet) spiked for pewter was not yet a fighter.

6 minutes ago, robardin said:

Did you arm Tin Savant Spook? It looks like you are suggesting he'd have a gun to use against Wayne, based on the replies, but I don't see that in the OP.

I don't see how Wayne doesn't have the clear advantage, as the Spook who arrived to Urteau as a tin savant but not (yet) spiked for pewter was not yet a fighter.

He handled himself alright.

3 hours ago, Koloss17 said:

The issue is with gunshots. That amount of noise from any gym will surely temporarily incapacitate spook. And if he stops burning tin, he is numb and can’t hear jack. That’s why it’s tough for spook to be in a gun fight. A cane fight, however, would be a treat. 

2 hours ago, robardin said:

You are both right, of course. I forgot to mention their weapons! I will go back and edit that now, but lets go with Spook has dueling canes, Wayne has Dueling Canes, No guns.

8 hours ago, Chanarach said:

Wayne would beat spook like a bad habit.  Spook can probably prolong the fight, but if koloss blooded thugs can't do Wayne in, then tin boy doesn't stand a chance.  

8 hours ago, ftl said:

Yeah, wayne would win. Spook isn't really that great of a fighter. I mean, he's certainly proficient, and good compared to untrained folks, but I don't think he'd really hold up against a master.

So if I were to ask you that while Spook had access to Pewter, what would your answer be then?