The Fellowship of the Thing-Other Stories

Negative_Null

"Now I am," T grumps for a moment before remembering her circumstances. "Oh, sorry. Yes, I am. Still got a bit of a headache, sorry. So did you guys figure out what you're going to do? Any way I can help?" She doesn't want to impose.

1 minute ago, Mist said:

"Now I am," T grumps for a moment before remembering her circumstances. "Oh, sorry. Yes, I am. Still got a bit of a headache, sorry. So did you guys figure out what you're going to do? Any way I can help?" She doesn't want to impose.

"For now?" Alex said. "We don't know what to do."

"Okay." She pauses and thinks for a moment. "You guys seem rather worried about what could happen if we were discovered. What is your world like?" After she arose from her sleeping bag, she walked over to sit against the wall.

2 minutes ago, Mist said:

"Okay." She pauses and thinks for a moment. "You guys seem rather worried about what could happen if we were discovered. What is your world like?" After she arose from her sleeping bag, she walked over to sit against the wall.

"What's... our world like?" Alex thought about that. "I've never had to explain it to anybody before..."

Edited by Channelknight Fadran

Okay, I have to go now.

"Okay. Can you try? Start with your government, or your sky, or what it's like outside, or what you like to do. I don't really care what you describe, I'm just curious." She turned her head slightly and slid down the wall.

1 minute ago, Mist said:

"Okay. Can you try? Start with your government, or your sky, or what it's like outside, or what you like to do. I don't really care what you describe, I'm just curious." She turned her head slightly and slid down the wall.

"Well, uhh... we're a colony of the Fenon Clan. I hope you've heard of them?"

21 hours ago, Mist said:

21 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Well, uhh... we're a colony of the Fenon Clan. I hope you've heard of them?"

"Fenon built this place up off the resources of a nearby planet. I think it's called Aewin. They took a lot of the people there and put them here to work factories and whatnot. It's been... a hundred years? Fifty?" Alex looked to Davey for support.

@xinoehp512

"That's... That's ... did they not fight back? Well," her mood dampens, "I suppose I didn't. Not for a while. And even now I'm still running." She pulls her legs in, grasping them to herself. 

"Fair point, there. fair point." She falls back into silence, remembering her past. Her teacher, Tawny, who...she didn't fight back either. Why didn't I. Not until I cracked. And now, now I still rum.