Crystellation

Condensation

8 hours ago, The_Truthwatcher said:

This is pretty late, but are most of the people evil? I am not sure how the fact that black crystal users are considered evil, interacts with the fact that most people have black eyes.

Most people have brown or metallic eyes. Black is considered pretty rare.

2 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Most people have brown or metallic eyes. Black is considered pretty rare.

Metallic eyes? That sounds pretty dang cool.

10 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Aerith turns to see a man carrying the girl from earlier.

"Oi, hey!" He yells. Aerith tosses a fireball at the man.

How does the man react to this?

Krait watched from the shadows as the man continued to throw fireballs towards the leopard. She transforms into a Viper, then shoots past him and quickly makes her way toward a certain establishment in the town. Krait transforms into a human and opens the door, deftly picking the lock. Once inside, she quickly takes the first horse and cuts the rope with a knife. Once she has lead the horse out of the stable, she jumps on and leads it towards the gate. 

Is the gate closed, or just guarded?

Kade loped across the earth, moving at speeds nearly impossible for a regular human. He was sure he was easily outpacing any pursuers, with the combined speed of a leopard and the stamina of a human. He checked over his shoulder, making sure that Chorale's unconscious form was still there. If Concerto hadn't demanded that he bring her in alive, she'd be a corpse left for the vultures. Now, where was Concerto? He scanned the area in front of him.

There.

Kade walked up to the hidden entrance of the cave, clearing vines and debris from his path.

He dropped Chorale on the cold stone floor of the cave, making no effort to be gentle.

He glowered at her, then stalked off to find Concerto.

Edited by I Am A Fish
Condensation is a Tyrant :P

27 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

Kade loped across the earth, moving at speeds nearly impossible for a regular human, with the speed of a leopard, and the stamina of human he sure he was easily outpacing any pursuers. He checked over his shoulder making sure that Chorale's unconscious form was still there. If Concerto hadn't demanded he bring her in alive she'd be a corpse left for the vultures. Now where was Concerto. He scanned the area in front of him. 

There.

Kade walked up to the hidden entrance of the cave, clearing vines, and debris from his path.

He dropped Chorale, none too gently on the cold stone floor of the cave.

Sorry, but I need to fix this.

*Kade loped across the earth, moving at speeds nearly impossible for a regular human. He was sure he was easily outpacing any pursuers, with the combined speed of a leopard and the stamina of a human. He checked over his shoulder, making sure that Chorale's unconscious form was still there. If Concerto hadn't demanded that he bring her in alive, she'd be a corpse left for the vultures. Now, where was Concerto? He scanned the area in front of him.

There.

Kade walked up to the hidden entrance of the cave, clearing vines and debris from his path.

He dropped Chorale on the cold stone floor of the cave, making no effort to be gentle.

:) All better. Um, I'm just going to skip from there to my post. :ph34r:

Chorale woke up with restraints pressing against her. She calmed the immediate fear rising up in her and took stock of her situation. She was pressed against a cold block of stone, her boots were missing, and her braid was undone. All she could see was a wall in front of her, lit from behind by a soft white light. She was restrained at the wrists, elbows, shoulders, ankles, knees, waist, upper torso, neck, and forehead, and she couldn't turn to see anything. A spike of fear rose up, and this time she couldn't calm it as well. Her eyes darted, trying to see something. Anything! She struggled, but couldn't move or loosen the restraints. Whoever was responsible for this, she would pay.

Concerto sauntered into her field of view. "Little sister!" he said, smiling like a cat who has just caught a mouse. The smile didn't reach his golden eyes.

"Concerto," said Chorale, a cold look on her face. "I should have known it was you."

Edited by Condensation

Just now, I Am A Fish said:

Kade prowled along behind him. "You hadn't realized that already? You're dumber than I thought."

She's just bluffing, I think you went a little overboard on the restraints. :D

"It's a little hard to think when you're unconscious," retorted Chorale. "And you're dumber than I thought if you think these will hold me for long."

12 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

"If it was up to me we'd tear you limb from limb." He shrugged. "Your brother is more merciful I suppose."

Concerto chuckled, a menacing sound. "Either that, or I think she can be useful to me." He left his threats unspoken, and they hung in the air.

Chorale let her mask of emotion drop, showing more fear than she actually felt. Let them think she was weak and easily frightened, it would only help her in the long run.

1 minute ago, Condensation said:
Concerto chuckled, a menacing sound. "Either that, or I think she can be useful to me." He left his threats unspoken, and they hung in the air.

Chorale let her mask of emotion drop, showing more fear than she actually felt. Let them think she was weak and easily frightened, it would only help her in the long run.

Kade looked towards Concerto. "Once your done with your sister, I'd like to deal with her. Permanently."

2 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"I might be able to arrange that if she doesn't cooperate, but I have something else in mind."

Kade grimaced at Chorale. "Hopefully she won't, then." He slunk to he side of the room, then curled up in leopard form.

Edited by I Am A Fish
Adding just a tad more.

Jane made her approach to the second place that she suspected that Concerto be. With the the other one being deserted, this was the only other place that she could think of that Concerto would be. She needed to know more. A sister? Now? Jane wanted answers, and if she wanted answers, he needed them. She heard voices as she approached the cave's entrance, she stopped just outside of the cave entrance, it was better to hear from outside before going in. So she listened and waited. 

13 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"I might be able to arrange that if she doesn't cooperate, but I have something else in mind."

10 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

Kade grimaced at Chorale. "Hopefully she won't, then." He slunk to he side of the room, then curled up in leopard form.

Aerith runs outside the walls of the town after the leopard, hoping that he wasn't too late.

On 29/09/2020 at 9:49 AM, I Am A Fish said:

Kade grimaced at Chorale. "Hopefully she won't, then." He slunk to the side of the room, then curled up in leopard form.

Chorale had already begun planning her escape. It would have to be perfect, she could tell that her end at the hands of that leopard was not to be desired in any circumstance.

She couldn't see the leopard any more, and it made her uneasy. It was obvious that he had it out for her, but couldn't do anything about it right now.

"Now," said Concerto, interrupting her thoughts. "We're going to leave you to sit for a bit, but we'll be back." He growled softly at Kade and walked toward the door.

Edited by Condensation