Hi everyone

MirielSedai

48 minutes ago, MirielSedai said:

I'm absolutely new here...but i've read all the cosmere books...any tips???

You can get your hands on Aether of Night, an unpublished work of Brandon's by requesting it here, on this thread:

You could also sign up for Brandon's newsletter on his site (https://www.brandonsanderson.com/). You'll get the latest newsletter with White Sand prose in it! You'll also get the Syl interlude from Rhythm of War, if I recall correctly that was in the latest issue. You can also get various other free fiction from his site like Way of Kings Prime.

2 hours ago, Honorless said:

You can get your hands on Aether of Night, an unpublished work of Brandon's by requesting it here, on this thread:

You could also sign up for Brandon's newsletter on his site (https://www.brandonsanderson.com/). You'll get the latest newsletter with White Sand prose in it! You'll also get the Syl interlude from Rhythm of War, if I recall correctly that was in the latest issue. You can also get various other free fiction from his site like Way of Kings Prime.

Thanks

6 minutes ago, Shard of Reading said:

Welcome to the shard!

Just to let you know the mods don't like it when you double post, you should just put it all into one post.

Also, who's your favorite character?

Oh thanks !

And favourite character...as i said...Vin,Szeth and Vasher...for now...i came to like lift so much but i want more content of her to judge

5 minutes ago, Shard of Reading said:

Knight radiant or Mistborn?

What order of Knights Radiant are you? (From the test)

I would rather be a Mistborn...mists...and taking flight at nights and just being free...to have all these in a form of a radiant you should be either a Windrunner or a Skybreaker...

And I'm a Lightweaver to no ones surprise :D

I just figured i can't put emojis...how weird!

Any tips... alright...

1. If you happen to wake up with the ability to fly DONT start with the highest building you can find (contrary to popular belief you do want to ease into it)
  2. When trying to sabotage alien spacecraft filling the exhaust pipe with gummy bears is quite effective (just only use the RED gummy bears, anything else will disintegrate immediately)
  3. If you get captured my magical unicorn-monkeys bribe them with fried marshmallows and fruit snacks (AND if you really need backup they LOVE ice cream)
  4. When practicing your telepathy, pick....

Ok wait maybe Shard tips would be more useful :P

1. You can get the little line of text under your name by going to your Profile. Clicking Edit Profile and then writing something in the Member Title box
  2. You can make a signature which is the text that appears at the bottom of some peoples posts by going to Account Settings and clicking on the Signature option then writing something in the box and pressing save

Welcome to the Shard! Happy to have you join us!

Edited by Scout_Fox