Skyward 3 Updates

Use the Falchion

2 hours ago, Invocation said:

Draft 3.0 is officially turned in, title is still unofficially Nowhere, but it might be changed for the next draft.

1 hour ago, Ammanas said:

I imagine the title will change or be tweaked. I actually think, “The Road the Nowhere” would be a nice name for the book. Excited to see where the story goes!

I had the idea of "Stillspace" earlier, since it fits the aesthetic of Nowhere, but it sounds better in one's head and when said out loud than written down. 

Excited for [Skyward 3]! ... and part of that excitement is because it brings Wax & Wayne 4 that much closer. I expect the tweaks to the "Nowhere" title will relate to what the Nowhere actually is, in the Cytoverse. I have some theories, but I'm holding them close to the proverbial vest because if I'm right it would be a humongous spoiler & I will not do that to anyone. On the other hand, something like "In the Nowhere" would be sufficiently vague but still potentially meaningful, so that's my guess on the title. :) (FYI, I am always wrong, LOL!)

• 3 weeks later...