The Person Below Me

Nope! No one will care much about it if I did, though. Especially after all the RPs I joined died.

Though, funny story: before DramaQueen went off the Shard for a couple of months, one of the last replies I saw from her was threatening to leave the Shard because Fadran switched his pic with Truthless. It's not like I interacted with her much or anything, but I kind of thought she went through with it.

TPBM isn't a native English speaker, but is considered as relatively fluent in it where he lives. When speaking to actual English speakers, though, said person finds themselves not that good.

Very long, but basically describes my situation.

Yeahhh. I'm the only person within my close family who can have an actual conversation in English. When tested with native speakers though (had a part-time job that required it for a while) it was embarrassing when people found my accent hard to understand, there were some (fortunately few) people who I didn't understand a single word they were saying, and the most embarrassing of all, customers outright asking me to connect them to another agent because they had so much trouble understanding me.

TPBM has eaten a sandwich today. 

I see all that happens on my thread... ;)

TPBM thinks glitter is amazing

On 09/02/2022 at 6:37 AM, Sequence said:

Happy 100th page @The Awakened Salad. Your thread is officially awesome.

*belatedly parties* what? I'm only thirteen pages late

The reason it's so awesome is because everyone kept it going, so thank you:D