The Person Below Me

-_-Alas, it’s not true. I have it laying open in my lap, but I’m distracted *cough* by the shard *cough* 

TPBM has no ideas for what to say for the next “person below me” 

Edited by Hentient

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Knight said:

What the heck is HOME?

TPBM is not an Ookla (at least right now).

If you don’t know then you haven’t read them, lol. It’s the Histories of Middle Earth. There are currently thirteen volumes. Tolkien wrote a LOT more than LotR. (And the next person who says Tolkien didn’t do grim-dark has to read the Narn I Hin Hurin.)

Just now, Kingsdaughter613 said:

If you don’t know then you haven’t read them, lol. It’s the Histories of Middle Earth. There are currently thirteen volumes. Tolkien wrote a LOT more than LotR. (And the next person who says Tolkien didn’t do grim-dark has to read the Narn I Hin Hurin.)

...I haven't finished the first LotR yet, haha.

6 minutes ago, The Worldookler said:

Does my name counts? I think it does, and thus, I am an Ookla.

TPBM listens to Clamavi De Profundis' composings of Tolkien's songs.

Nope. I like LOTR, but I've never been any kind of active fan (As much as it may dissapoint my mom).

TPBM sleeps with socks.

6 minutes ago, The Worldookler said:

Only madman sleep with socks! Though I do, in occasions. You may now question my sanity.

TPBM truly believes he is completely sane, and is disappointed he won't be able to bond a spren.

PFTT, not even distantly. Not only is my ADHD very severe and as such I am prone to Mental Instability, I'm generally pretty Neurotic personality wise, and. Yeah, never really had the illusion of being Mentally Normal. IDK if my issues are big enough to bond a spren, at least not if the Mental Crack has to be specfically in the realm of Trauma , but. I don't Identify as Sane. 
also, Cracking in mistborn is a similar process to the cracks required to bond a spren, right? I had more then some neard death experiences (almost drowned thrice, and once got caught holding on to someone's hand danglnig after slipping near the edge od a cliff on a school hike).

TPBM can ride a bike.

Edited by LiftIRL