As a not single pringle who loves explosions, this is true regardless of who you're with

On 5/8/2023 at 11:17 PM, Being of Cacophony said:

And explosions are fun.

23 hours ago, DramaQueen said:

And there are plenty of other things to explode.

Where to begin.....

1 hour ago, That1Cellist said:

Sooo how about we explode other, uninhabited, far away planets?

I bet that would be satisfying.

That may cause stress in someone's life.

Like, personally, I think uninhabited, far away planets are really cool and I would be quite upset if one was destroyed, even if it never affected me.

And, honestly, how would you know it's uninhabited? Signs of life on other planets might be very different from signs of life on ours, so it's possible that we would be totally unable to ever really know if a place is inhabited or not.

4 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

That may cause stress in someone's life.

Like, personally, I think uninhabited, far away planets are really cool and I would be quite upset if one was destroyed, even if it never affected me.

And, honestly, how would you know it's uninhabited? Signs of life on other planets might be very different from signs of life on ours, so it's possible that we would be totally unable to ever really know if a place is inhabited or not.

That's a fair point, actually. I love thinking about other potential forms life could take that we might not even notice or think about. It's really amazing, actually.

And yes, of course, planets are very cool. So maybe we shouldn't blow anything up because it might be impossible to not stress people out with their sudden. unexpected nonexistence.

How about small, silent, pretty looking explosions that you can hold in your hand and don't hurt or damage things?

Edited by That1Cellist

8 minutes ago, That1Cellist said:

That's a fair point, actually. I love thinking about other potential forms life could take that we might not even notice or think about. It's really amazing, actually.

And yes, of course, planets are very cool. So maybe we shouldn't blow anything up because it might be impossible to not stress people out with their sudden. unexpected nonexistence.

How about small, silent, pretty looking explosions that you can hold in your hand and don't hurt or damage things?

That works too

Or you could blow up, like, an old basketball that no one cares about.

3 minutes ago, That1Cellist said:

Oh that's true I should have thought of that.

I just didn't want to scare people with the noise.

You could do it in a soundproof room or on the fourth of July when everyone's exploding fireworks.

4 minutes ago, Potato's Wit said:

They found someone to love them. Therefor, they must explode. The end.

It's not fair to want to end someone else's happiness just because they found something you didn't.

Everyone is seeking happiness, and if everyone also tried to keep everyone else from receiving happiness, this would be a very depressing world.

It's like catching crabs. Once you've caught two, they won't be able to get out of the bucket because they'll never let the other one get out first, they'll always tear each other down, so neither of them get freedom. No one wants to live like that.

Edited by DramaQueen

1 hour ago, The cheeseman said:

We could set a nuke off in the middle of Nevada. I'm sure that the government wouldn't mind. After all, they set nukes off in the middle of Nevada. So it's fine!

Nevada owns barely any of Nevada. It's almost all owned by the government. Nevada owns less than 1/4 of Nevada and I find that hilarious.

2 hours ago, That1Cellist said:

Nevada owns barely any of Nevada. It's almost all owned by the government. Nevada owns less than 1/4 of Nevada and I find that hilarious.

Seriously??!! That's absolutely amazing XD