Greetings! I'm Kate the cosplayer.

LadyKateIII

Hi, I'm Kate. I used to lurk on this site regularly and now with Rhythm of War coming out soon I figured I'd make an account and post!

I do a lot of cosplay, including Brandson Sanderson's Cosmere inspired Cosplay. And The Darkeyed Musician, who creates Cosmere fan music and other original music is my best friend. Check her out online!

I've read: Mistborn eras 1 & 2, Warbreaker, Elantris, and The Stormlight Archive. What do you recommend I read next while waiting for RoW?

Who is on the cover of Warbreaker? Vivenna or Siri? This is apparently a hot debate!

Welcome to the Shard! Glad to have you join us. With RoW coming soon I think that's a great move! You'll have the perfect amount of time to get all caught up and ready (or just more confused as sometimes happens lol)

I would also say in addition to Arcanum, the Reckoners series and the Alcatraz series are also quite entertaining. Slightly simpler in their handling of concepts and not Cosmere but they are both really engaging and fun to read. Reckoners is more on the serious side and Alcatraz is more on the hilarious side. Got one for whatever mood you're in! (besides all the ones in the middle... yeah... maybe just those two moods :D)

Welcome! Well, everyone here beat me to recommending Arcanum unbounded, but I still totally recommend you check it out. It’s got some of the best stories in the cosmere (at least in my opinion). Just so you know, the mods prefer if we don’t double post. Great cosplay though! 

Are you reading the RoW pre release chapters? 

I love the cosplay! I advise not double or triple posting, though. 

anyway, which cosmere character do you think would be most likely to cosplay another character for the fun of it, and which character would they cosplay as?

also, I think the person on the cover of warbreaker is Siri, I think.

Edited by Koloss17

Thanks!

Sorry about multiple posts with the same photos, my newbie enthusiasm got the better of me. Won't happen again. :)

I think Shallan dressing up as Kaladin would be hilarious. She would have too much fun mocking his seriousness.

I'd love to dress up as Marasi or Ranette from Mistborn era 2. They'd be such fun to play!