Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

4 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

Neither of those are a problem. Usually there's a fuel of some kind (i.e. Jay takes forces from the world around himself and can convert and augment them. I have another Paladin character who can manipulate heat to make steam, or one who feeds off of their opponent's emotions to boost their speed). Just figure that out and pretty much anything works. 

Okay, my character(Who I think I'll name either Glissando or Cadenza) will use water to create ice, she'll manipulate the water into place and then use it to make ice. She'll be a hardcore Elsa.

4 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Okay, my character(Who I think I'll name either Glissando or Cadenza) will use water to create ice, she'll manipulate the water into place and then use it to make ice. She'll be a hardcore Elsa.

I like it :) 

Jay leads them into an empty box and closes the door behind them. Hopefully no one interrupts them. (cough cough)

19 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

Jay goes up to the security guards outside the private box elevator. He flashes his Scry ID. "I'd like to go up."

"Do you have your tickets?"

"I have an invitation from Team Archbishop. You can call up and ask them."

"No, no, it's fine sir. Go up. Don't make any trouble"

Jay turns around to everyone else. "We'd better hurry. The doubles round is about to start." :) 

"Alright. Let's go."

16 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Aryanna pulled her cloak off. "I'll look suspicious with a cloak on here," she said. "And apparently Lloyd's the only one of the Talon here, so there's no reason to keep it on."

"I have to... what?"

7 minutes ago, Ark1002 said:

A small electric spark emerges from the shadows, and two fingers rapidly pinch it from the air, shake, and retract back into the dark.

Jay has his staff out and pointed threateningly at where the spark is before you could blink. 
"I spent three months patrolling the Katana Underdark, I think I can catch you."

Lexa emerges from the shadow, graceful as the breeze, her right arm shuttering rapidly back and forth. She smiles, her gold eyes excited. "Well, that may be true, but you could do nothing to defeat me." Her hand shine a dull blue as her emotion grows, and a weblike pattern of electricity dances up her left arm.

Just now, Ark1002 said:

Lexa emerges from the shadow, graceful as the breeze, her right arm shuttering rapidly back and forth. She smiles, her gold eyes excited. "Well, that may be true, but you could do nothing to defeat me." Her hand shine a dull blue as her emotion grows, and a weblike pattern of electricity dances up her left arm.

"Hopefully we'll never have to find out. Now get out."

4 minutes ago, Ark1002 said:

3 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

"Hopefully we'll never have to find out. Now get out."

"Who is this?"

5 minutes ago, A Windrunner said:

“So sorry for bumping into you.”

@DramaQueen

I'm assuming you mean that your character bumped into Torao when he left? I didn't see anything else you said on this...

Torao looked at the man in shock. "I-you're...fine. I'm sorry." Torao's voice was much higher pitched than normal, somewhat on purpose. They had found that people tended to be much more forgiving when they thought Torao was a naive girl. Torao met the man's eyes, then quickly walked away.

Torao went to where the entrances to the boxes were, showing their forged ticket to the man there. They went up the stairs, recognizing the voices of the people they had been following behind one of the doors, so they tried the doorknob.

Is it locked? I'm assuming that if it is, you'll hear the doorknob rattle, and probably check to see what it is.

2 minutes ago, Ark1002 said:

"Out? Now why would I do that? This clandestine operation..." Her golden eyes shine and electricity crackles through her hair. "Fascinates me. You all seem very interesting."

"How much do you know?"

They don't lock

Edited by Negative_Null

10 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

Torao looked at the man in shock. "I-you're...fine. I'm sorry." Torao's voice was much higher pitched than normal, somewhat on purpose. They had found that people tended to be much more forgiving when they thought Torao was a naive girl. Torao met the man's eyes, then quickly walked away.

Torao went to where the entrances to the boxes were, showing their forged ticket to the man there. They went up the stairs, recognizing the voices of the people they had been following behind one of the doors, so they tried the doorknob.

Lloyd follows the strange sylven.

12 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

They don't lock

Ok, thanks.

The door swung open easily. The people inside seemed distracted, so Torao slipped inside silently, keeping to the shadows, though they had a hard time blending in with the bright green hat. 

You could kill them, you know. They're distracted.

Torao shuddered. They knew the voices were just in their head, which meant this thought was their own. This was the voice that disturbed them the most, because it was a part of them, yet it was so...violent at times.

No! They will help. There was the best voice. Always expecting and planning for the best. So certain that everyone was good. So naive, making it necessary to heed the other voices.

You can't be sure of that. Feelings can't always be trusted. Logic, pure logic, ran this voice. One of the best to listen to, except for the times... Perhaps killing them would be better. Those times. When the logic led to violence. Torao could be violent. Very violent. But the last time they fought...that had broken their mind.

5 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

"I believe this is Lexa. A powerful Duster and-"

the door swings open.

"Well why doesn't just all of Amaria hear about what's going on then?"

"A Duster?" Janice pulls her hood down lower.

1 minute ago, DramaQueen said:

The door swung open easily. The people inside seemed distracted, so Torao slipped inside silently, keeping to the shadows, though they had a hard time blending in with the bright green hat. 

You could kill them, you know. They're distracted.

Torao shuddered. They knew the voices were just in their head, which meant this thought was their own. This was the voice that disturbed them the most, because it was a part of them, yet it was so...violent at times.

No! They will help. There was the best voice. Always expecting and planning for the best. So certain that everyone was good. So naive, making it necessary to heed the other voices.

You can't be sure of that. Feelings can't always be trusted. Logic, pure logic, ran this voice. One of the best to listen to, except for the times... Perhaps killing them would be better. Those times. When the logic led to violence. Torao could be violent. Very violent. But the last time they fought...that had broken their mind.

Shhh...hhh...

"Who are you?" Janice asks.

28 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"A Duster?" Janice pulls her hood down lower.

Shhh...hhh...

"Who are you?" Janice asks.

"I..." Torao hesitated. Could they tell their name? They weren't sure. "I am...or, at least, I want to be, a friend."

38 minutes ago, Ark1002 said:

Lexa starts chuckling. "Well, isn't this a merry band of madmen. You people aren't very good at your clandestine affairs, are you?" Her teeth flash, electricity running along them.

“Who’s this, replaced me already?” Lloyd points at Lexa.