Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

8 minutes ago, DancingQueen said:

"Torao." They held out their hand. "Nice to meet you." 

He raised his eyebrows. “Nice style,” he noted. “The greens and the oranges are neat. Kinda odd. You’d think they’d clash, but it’s kinda like staring at an orange tree, looking at you.”  He shrugged it off. “So, how much do you already know?”

1 hour ago, ProfetessaOscura said:

He raised his eyebrows. “Nice style,” he noted. “The greens and the oranges are neat. Kinda odd. You’d think they’d clash, but it’s kinda like staring at an orange tree, looking at you.”  He shrugged it off. “So, how much do you already know?”

"Know?" Torao looked confused. "A-about what?"

42 minutes ago, DancingQueen said:

"Know?" Torao looked confused. "A-about what?"

“About the school, our mission. Oh, and…” he rubbed the back of his neck nervously. “You got pronouns?  Might just be me, but I can’t really judge, and I don’t want to guess or be rude and presumptuous.”

19 minutes ago, ProfetessaOscura said:

“About the school, our mission. Oh, and…” he rubbed the back of his neck nervously. “You got pronouns?  Might just be me, but I can’t really judge, and I don’t want to guess or be rude and presumptuous.”

"I don't really know...anything about any of that. I know it's a combat school and... that's about it. And my pronouns are they/them." Torao smiled. "Thanks for asking. Not many people do; they tend to just assume I'm one or the other."

Edited by DancingQueen

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2021 at 0:33 AM, DancingQueen said:

"I don't really know...anything about any of that. I know it's a combat school and... that's about it. And my pronouns are they/them." Torao smiled. "Thanks for asking. Not many people do; they tend to just assume I'm one or the other."

((Thought I responded, sorry!))

He grinned. “Not a big deal. Sorry if it was weird. I mean- I know it wasn’t- but-“ he flushed, stuttering. “Well,” he finally said, recomposing himself, “It is a combat school. We’re gonna be training, then traveling to take out an evil, powerful Queen who hates humanity!  We’re gathering the forces for the good of everyone!”  He sounded excited and peppy, as though there were no downsides to the adventure of war. 

You know what? I know nothing but so does Lloyd so imma just walk around searching for dreadlords or something until I run into someone. This will be fun.

Lloyd walked into the small city, he had heard rumours of a powerful human like Yevon that had been seen around this place recently. He would investigate this then try to make this thing take him to a higher ranked creature, until he could locate whatever had taken Trace… 

What did end up happening to Trace?

21 hours ago, ProfetessaOscura said:

((Thought I responded, sorry!))

He grinned. “Not a big deal. Sorry if it was weird. I mean- I know it wasn’t- but-“ he flushed, stuttering. “Well,” he finally said, recomposing himself, “It is a combat school. We’re gonna be training, then traveling to take out an evil, powerful Queen who hates humanity!  We’re gathering the forces for the good of everyone!”  He sounded excited and peppy, as though there were no downsides to the adventure of war. 

Torao cocked an eyebrow in confusion and concern. "You sound a little too excited about what sounds like a whole lot of danger."

14 hours ago, Wind said:

Lloyd walked into the small city, he had heard rumours of a powerful human like Yevon that had been seen around this place recently. He would investigate this then try to make this thing take him to a higher ranked creature, until he could locate whatever had taken Trace… 

Trace is currently [redacted]

Spoiler

JK she's hanging out with Cruz

On 7/22/2021 at 1:41 PM, DancingQueen said:

Torao cocked an eyebrow in confusion and concern. "You sound a little too excited about what sounds like a whole lot of danger."

He looked at them strangely.  "I mean, don't you have to be excited for something like this to sign up?" he asked, "You got to know about the dangers and accept them."

Janice rubbed her eyes again, then stood up and stretched. "Well... I'm tired of reading. Imma go find Cadenza and learn how to fight things better."

@Condensation @ProfetessaOscura @DancingQueen @Negative_Null @Matrim's Dice @Emi @Wind @Fallapede@Knight of Iron @Random Bystander

Edited by Channelknight Fadran

On 7/23/2021 at 6:37 PM, ProfetessaOscura said:

He looked at them strangely.  "I mean, don't you have to be excited for something like this to sign up?" he asked, "You got to know about the dangers and accept them."

"I dunno if I'm necessarily excited; I just want to be able to do something."

1 hour ago, DancingQueen said:

"Yep. Just got here, actually. I kinda hoped you'd be here. And you are!!" They grinned. "Is everyone else here, too?"

“You want to do something, make a art campaign for protests. You’re going to war cuz you’re bored?”  He raised his eyes to the sky.  They all knew and hung around this one other kid! “Hey, Janice.”

On 7/26/2021 at 10:08 AM, Channelknight Fadran said:

Janice rubbed her eyes again, then stood up and stretched. "Well... I'm tired of reading. Imma go find Cadenza and learn how to fight things better."

@Condensation @ProfetessaOscura @DancingQueen @Negative_Null @Matrim's Dice @Emi @Wind @Fallapede@Knight of Iron @Random Bystander

:) I'll just say... she finished talking to Jay.

Cadenza walked into the hall, thinking she might go find Corwin and ask to fight or something.