Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Me neither!" Janice got her triple-scooped cone and giggled at its sheer size. "Wanna share with me?"

Shidala looked at the small girl. She seemed... nice. And she wasn’t human so that’s good 

“Umm... sure. I’ll try.” 

Just now, EmiTheNinja said:

Shidala looked at the small girl. She seemed... nice. And she wasn’t human so that’s good 

“Umm... sure. I’ll try.” 

"Okay!" Janice grabbed a couple spoons, stuck the cone in a cone-holder-thingy (I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE CALLED, OKAY???) and handed a spoon to Shidala.

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Okay!" Janice grabbed a couple spoons, stuck the cone in a cone-holder-thingy (I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE CALLED, OKAY???) and handed a spoon to Shidala.

“Thanks!” Shidala tried it. It was nice and creamy, but cold. However despite the coolness it was one of the best things she ate in a long time. “It’s actually really good!”

Janice shrugged, picking at the ice cream with her spoon. "I... don't remember either. I think my family lived in Raodea before I..."

“Yeah, I had a bad accident too.” Shidala said sighing. “I’m sorry for you.”

1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I wanna get... chocolate fudge, blue goggles, and mint brownie!" Janice declared.

@Condensation @Vapor @Matrim's Dice @Negative_Null @Random Bystander @EmiTheNinja

Aryanna digs into her 3 scoop berry mix and smiles.

1 hour ago, EmiTheNinja said:

Shidala looked at everyone like she would wake up from a long dream. “What’s happening? My brain died for a moment.”

"Shidala!" Aryanna smiles. "We're getting ice cream."

yes i know janice said that already

1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Okay's not the word I would use." Janice replied quietly. "Are... you okay? Or are you still... hurting because of what's happened to you?"

“I... am.” She said also silently “It’s not that easy... to forget an eternity of pain. And then when you trust someone they leave. Every. Single. Time.” Shidala shivered. She didn’t want to think about what happened with Lloyd. When the sole started being awkward she asked back, still quietly “Do you?” 

1 minute ago, EmiTheNinja said:

“I... am.” She said also silently “It’s not that easy... to forget an eternity of pain. And then when you trust someone they leave. Every. Single. Time.” Shidala shivered. She didn’t want to think about what happened with Lloyd. When the sole started being awkward she asked back, still quietly “Do you?” 

Janice nodded. "Yeah. And I've... I've only had friends for a few weeks. I thought I lost them when Trace took over... I thought I lost them when..." Janice shut her eyes and took in a breath. "When... I almost..." She shook her head and moved on. "I can't even begin imagine what it would be like to lose everyone."

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Janice nodded. "Yeah. And I've... I've only had friends for a few weeks. I thought I lost them when Trace took over... I thought I lost them when..." Janice shut her eyes and took in a breath. "When... I almost..." She shook her head and moved on. "I can't even begin imagine what it would be like to lose everyone."

“It... isn’t fun.” Shidala looked up as her eyes started getting a little too wet and blinked twice. “When I lost...” that name was hardly going through her throat. She was so angry at him. So so angry. “When I lost Lloyd I almost killed myself.” She said on a one breath because otherwise it would be too hard. “I think... that friends are good. But you shouldn’t give too much trust in them. They can betray you. Or leave. Or... die.”

2 minutes ago, EmiTheNinja said:

“It... isn’t fun.” Shidala looked up as her eyes started getting a little too wet and blinked twice. “When I lost...” that name was hardly going through her throat. She was so angry at him. So so angry. “When I lost Lloyd I almost killed myself.” She said on a one breath because otherwise it would be too hard. “I think... that friends are good. But you shouldn’t give too much trust in them. They can betray you. Or leave. Or... die.”

Janice reached over and placed her hand on Shidala's. Her eyes might've been tearing up a little bit too. "I'm... Lloyd wasn't always the way you knew him."

6 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Janice reached over and placed her hand on Shidala's. Her eyes might've been tearing up a little bit too. "I'm... Lloyd wasn't always the way you knew him."

“I heard that he died. And then was born again... he was indeed pretty stupid.” She laughed. “Why did I even trust him? That wasn’t the smartest thing I did”.

“I heard that he died. And then was born again... he was indeed pretty stupid.” She laughed. “Why did I even trust him? That wasn’t the smartest thing I did”.

"Lloyd was a good friend. He always wanted to help, and he never ran from anybody." Janice shook her head, squeezing her eyes shut. "He'd never run from anybody... anybody..."

"Lloyd was a good friend. He always wanted to help, and he never ran from anybody." Janice shook her head, squeezing her eyes shut. "He'd never run from anybody... anybody..."

“Well, I think that you’re wrong here. He did run... from everyone actually.” It hurt to say that, but for some reason she did. “I hope he’ll return someday”

“Well, I think that you’re wrong here. He did run... from everyone actually.” It hurt to say that, but for some reason she did. “I hope he’ll return someday”

"He never ran. He never ran from me. He was right next to me all the time, even..." a sharp breath, "even when I... killed him. He refused to run away. Lloyd refused to leave me... but it cost him everything."

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"He never ran. He never ran from me. He was right next to me all the time, even..." a sharp breath, "even when I... killed him. He refused to run away. Lloyd refused to leave me... but it cost him everything."

“... I’m sorry.” Shidala felt terrible. She just made probably similarly depressed 12 years old girl sad. “I’m sure he is a great person.” She said. “That’s amazing he stayed.”

“... I’m sorry.” Shidala felt terrible. She just made probably similarly depressed 12 years old girl sad. “I’m sure he is a great person.” She said. “That’s amazing he stayed.”

"I... I think I get it now." Janice crossed one of her hands over her arm. "Why some people are bad. They just... a lot of bad things happened to them. I think that... maybe when a lot of bad things happen to you, it becomes harder and harder to be good."

36 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I... I think I get it now." Janice crossed one of her hands over her arm. "Why some people are bad. They just... a lot of bad things happened to them. I think that... maybe when a lot of bad things happen to you, it becomes harder and harder to be good."

Jeez. This is really depressing to listen to.