Siren's Call: an RP

Negative_Null

46 minutes ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

@Knight of Iron
Lloyd was flung through the wall of a random house and lay there unconscious on the floor.

Hmm. A few things seem to have occurred while I was away.

I did mention Cruz had a strong veil and was under cover from a shield. He was expecting explosions, as Trace announced it quite ahead of time.

He looks to Trace. “We need to move. This way!”

Cruz darts down a tunnel, grabbing a few boxes as he runs, as well as the superweapon Lloyd had been messing with.

@Ookla the Channelknight

7 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

The man put a hand to the back of his neck, evidently embarassed.

"Umm... We're not sure. His cell door was open, but it seems to have been opened by a keycard."

The colonel took a deep breath. "Tell the captain that he is to write out a full report about this, and then submit it to command. Be sure to alert the garrison about him. If he's still here, then they will find him. My authority ended over the ship when I disembarked, it's up to the captain now."

19 minutes ago, The Ookla's Guard said:

The colonel took a deep breath. "Tell the captain that he is to write out a full report about this, and then submit it to command. Be sure to alert the garrison about him. If he's still here, then they will find him. My authority ended over the ship when I disembarked, it's up to the captain now."

Maddy glanced at Colonel. "Do you know who escaped?"

20 minutes ago, The Ookla's Guard said:

Quinn strode up behind the sailor, pushing him to the side.

"But this is no longer the navy's jurisdiction, colonel." She stared at him condescendingly.

"This prisoner is a extremely dangerous war criminal, I would expect a colonel, such as yourself, to take responsibility for his capture, and confinement." 

@00kla, what if the operation was a joint Sabirian/Raodean mission? Then everything works out.

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

"Hm? My Queen? Oh, just a ruling monarch. You probably haven't heard of her."

Cruz shrugged. "You'd be surprised."

They reached the end of the tunnel. A steel ladder ran along the end towards the surface. Cruz climbed the ladder and climbed out the secret entrance. This one emerged in the middle of the woods.

2 hours ago, I Am A Fish said:

Quinn strode up behind the sailor, pushing him to the side.

"But this is no longer the navy's jurisdiction, colonel." She stared at him condescendingly.

"This prisoner is a extremely dangerous war criminal, I would expect a colonel, such as yourself, to take responsibility for his capture, and confinement." 

The colonel stood up straighter again, a glare escaped his mask as he regarded Quinn. "What would you have me do? Have my men search? They are already doing that. If this war criminal is still in town, then our best shot is to alert the garrison, they know this place better than my soldiers do." Tulcam paused. "More importantly, why should I be taking orders from you? I have my mission, and I-"

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

Lloyd saw that he had lost. He walked back to everyone else. “Hi.” He said waving. 

@The Ookla's Guard @Ookla the Grammatical @Vapor @00kla @I Am A Fish @Ookla's Dice

Tulcam turned with his hand on his sidearm, he didn't relax when he saw that it was Lloyd.

Just now, Ookla's Dice said:

Maddy looked at the newcomer. “You know him?” She asked Colonel.

"I don't 'know' him, but I have met him."

5 hours ago, Ookla's Dice said:

Maddy nodded, but briefly wondered what mission could have provoked such a reaction. Well, she thought. I did want action...

Again, she turned to the other girl. "Will your friend be helping us?"

@Ookla the Grammatical

Cadenza blinked, coming back from wherever her head had been. "Oh, sorry. I'm Cadenza, what did you say your name was?"

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

Cadenza blinked, coming back from wherever her head had been. "Oh, sorry. I'm Cadenza, what did you say your name was?"

“Hello, Cadenza. I’m Maddy. How do you know Colonel?”

10 hours ago, The Ookla's Guard said:

The colonel stood up straighter again, a glare escaped his mask as he regarded Quinn. "What would you have me do? Have my men search? They are already doing that. If this war criminal is still in town, then our best shot is to alert the garrison, they know this place better than my soldiers do." Tulcam paused. "More importantly, why should I be taking orders from you? I have my mission, and I-"

Quinn smirked. "I already have a read on his location, we tagged Kane while he was imprisoned."

She pulled a pistol from her belt, and turned to walk off. "You coming? Or not?"

1 hour ago, I Am A Fish said:

Quinn smirked. "I already have a read on his location, we tagged Kane while he was imprisoned."

She pulled a pistol from her belt, and turned to walk off. "You coming? Or not?"

“Is that... Quinn? I can remember that I’m supposed to stay away from her.”

16 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

I don't believe that these two were properly introduced, so I will act like they haven't.

The colonel watched Quinn closely. "Who's your commanding officer."

Just now, I Am A Fish said:

Ah, I assume that you meant "canon," unless I am going insane as I suspected. (It's a distinct possibility)

In that case, I literally have no information about Quinn, so if you could please tell me what Tulcam would know real quick so that we can pretend that the whole "The colonel watched Quinn closely. 'Who's your commanding officer'" thing never happened.