38 minutes ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

You’re the one who gave me a gun without proper instructions!!!

WTWTTSWY are confronted by the Elendel constabulary who heard the gunshot? (Fortunately Kelsier thought you had a point and is now laughing.)

Uh... Yeah. Sorry about that. It was an accident. I don't think anyone died, so yay. I think.

WTWTTSWY are then arrested by the Elendel constabulary.

15 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Uh... Yeah. Sorry about that. It was an accident. I don't think anyone died, so yay. I think.

WTWTTSWY are then arrested by the Elendel constabulary.

Uh... (Glances over at Kelsier, who is STILL laughing.) 

WTWTTSWY cause a religious crisis among the Constabulary by causing them to arrest the (highly amused) Survivor?

26 minutes ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Uh... (Glances over at Kelsier, who is STILL laughing.) 

WTWTTSWY cause a religious crisis among the Constabulary by causing them to arrest the (highly amused) Survivor?

Did you know that there are other worlds? Yeah. And said other worlds have other powerful magic systems. Like summonable magic soul-severing swords.

WTWTTSWY are being stared at by a bunch of Constables that think you are insane?

48 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Did you know that there are other worlds? Yeah. And said other worlds have other powerful magic systems. Like summonable magic soul-severing swords.

WTWTTSWY are being stared at by a bunch of Constables that think you are insane?

Oh, and that’s the Survivor of Hathsin.

WTWTTSWY start a riot by taking off Kelsier’s sunglasses? (He’s still laughing, the dastard! This isn’t funny Kell!)

Just now, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Oh, and that’s the Survivor of Hathsin.

WTWTTSWY start a riot by taking off Kelsier’s sunglasses? (He’s still laughing, the dastard! This isn’t funny Kell!)

Yes, that's a Hemalurgic spike in his eye. No, I'm not going to explain Hemalurgy to you. Ask him if you want to know. I will not be taking responsibility for that. No way, never in a million years.

WTWTTSWY accidentally smack Kelsier in the face while you are wildly waving your hands around as you talk. 

1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

Yes, that's a Hemalurgic spike in his eye. No, I'm not going to explain Hemalurgy to you. Ask him if you want to know. I will not be taking responsibility for that. No way, never in a million years.

WTWTTSWY accidentally smack Kelsier in the face while you are wildly waving your hands around as you talk. 

(He caught your hand.) Uh... could I have my hand back?

WTWTTSWY realize Kelsier has ‘lost’ his gloves somewhere in the last five seconds and his hands are very visible?

5 minutes ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

(He caught your hand.) Uh... could I have my hand back?

WTWTTSWY realize Kelsier has ‘lost’ his gloves somewhere in the last five seconds and his hands are very visible?

Uh... what happened to your gloves? 

WTWTTSWY make it so that the Constables stare at Kelsier's scars on accident? 

15 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Uh... what happened to your gloves? 

WTWTTSWY make it so that the Constables stare at Kelsier's scars on accident? 

(Kelsier: (innocently) My hands were sweaty.) I did tell you he was the Survivor...

WTWTTSWY are waiting for the governor and the high priest of the Survivorist church to arrive?

31 minutes ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

(Kelsier: (innocently) My hands were sweaty.) I did tell you he was the Survivor...

WTWTTSWY are waiting for the governor and the high priest of the Survivorist church to arrive?

I'm bored. And hungry. Once this is over, I'm making empanadas. Or maybe gyros. Or maybe pizza. I don't know. Oh, wait. You guys don't know what those are, do you? Oops. 

(I now really want all of that...)

WTWTTSWY have a bunch of people who are once again staring at you as if you are insane.

8 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

I'm bored. And hungry. Once this is over, I'm making empanadas. Or maybe gyros. Or maybe pizza. I don't know. Oh, wait. You guys don't know what those are, do you? Oops. 

(I now really want all of that...)

WTWTTSWY have a bunch of people who are once again staring at you as if you are insane.

I can teach you to make it?

WTWTTSWY realize the Survivor has every intention of taking you up on those cooking lessons?

I can teach you to make it?

WTWTTSWY realize the Survivor has every intention of taking you up on those cooking lessons?

Uh... I guess I can teach you how to make other stuff too. Like... Oh! Tacos! Y'all need to try tacos! And waffles!

WTWTTSWY notice the governor and high priest of the Surviorist church enter the building.

Just now, Random Bystander said:

Uh... I guess I can teach you how to make other stuff too. Like... Oh! Tacos! Y'all need to try tacos! And waffles!

WTWTTSWY notice the governor and high priest of the Surviorist church enter the building.

What is with those weird stitches?! They don’t look anything like your scars!

WTWTTSW Kelsier compares the two and agrees with you.

What is with those weird stitches?! They don’t look anything like your scars!

WTWTTSW Kelsier compares the two and agrees with you.

(To literally everyone but Kelsier) Why are you starting at me like that? It's creeping me out! It's not like I have COVID!

WTWTTSWY realize that they don't know what Covid is?

4 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

(To literally everyone but Kelsier) Why are you starting at me like that? It's creeping me out! It's not like I have COVID!

WTWTTSWY realize that they don't know what Covid is?

It’s an illness. From my universe! That I totally don’t have!

WTWTTSWY realize the governor wants to quarantine you? (And Kelsier has put his head down on the table and is laughing so hard it’s probably a good thing he’s a feruchemist now.)

It’s an illness. From my universe! That I totally don’t have!

WTWTTSWY realize the governor wants to quarantine you? (And Kelsier has put his head down on the table and is laughing so hard it’s probably a good thing he’s a feruchemist now.)

Not again! I really, really do not want to go back into quarantine. About a year of my life has already been waisted, and I do not want to go through that again.

WTWTTSWY realize that the governor is still planning to quarantine you?

4 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Not again! I really, really do not want to go back into quarantine. About a year of my life has already been waisted, and I do not want to go through that again.

WTWTTSWY realize that the governor is still planning to quarantine you?

Kell! Help!

WTWTTSWY realize he’s to busy laughing at you to help?

Just now, Random Bystander said:

Wait! I know your secret! (Is not lying.)

WTWTTSW the governor (aka paalm) is going to murder you so the secret doesn't get out?

I’m pretty sure Kelsier was the one who arranged that thing with Tan!

WTWTTSWY caused an angry Kandra to attack the Survivor? (Who is rather irritably noting, “What, so when I tell you it was all me you don’t believe me, but when she says it it’s believable?!”)

4 minutes ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

I’m pretty sure Kelsier was the one who arranged that thing with Tan!

WTWTTSWY caused an angry Kandra to attack the Survivor? (Who is rather irritably noting, “What, so when I tell you it was all me you don’t believe me, but when she says it it’s believable?!”)

Um, could someone get me out of jail now? Please?

WTWTTSW people are ignoring you?

3 minutes ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Your brother’s here?

WTWTTSW Ironeyes has arrived to put an end to his brother’s troublemaking.

Would someone mind letting me out of here? *smacks head against bars the bars of the cell* 

WTWTTSW a twinborn and an inquisitor are fighting, and you almost get impaled?