Vapor

2 minutes ago, Vapor said:

"Upstairs and to the right."

"O-okay." She nimbly ran upstairs and turned right. She picked a room, and opened the door. Luckily, no one was inside, so she went in and dropped her bag on the floor. She was tired, so she fell onto the bed and went to sleep.

Midnight woke to the bright rays of the sun. Storm it! Had she really fallen asleep? Groaning, she rolled over. The clink of spheres was unexpected, and made her jump before she remembered.

Grinning, Midnight opened her pouch and saw the delightful glow of a full bag of lit spheres. She breathed in some stormlight to color her hair a blinding purple, then rolled out of bed and flung open the door. “Anyone awake?” She asked, stomach growling.

Just now, midnight13 said:

Midnight woke to the bright rays of the sun. Storm it! Had she really fallen asleep? Groaning, she rolled over. The clink of spheres was unexpected, and made her jump before she remembered.

Grinning, Midnight opened her pouch and saw the delightful glow of a full bag of lit spheres. She breathed in some stormlight to color her hair a blinding purple, then rolled out of bed and flung open the door. “Anyone awake?” She asked, stomach growling.

Arelea opened the door. "A-and m-me." She said. She was an early riser, and had changed into a new havah.

Crescendo woke up and yawned elegantly, stretching as she noticed dust motes drifting in the sunlight coming through the window. She beamed and tossed off her covers to go look out the window at the beautiful day, humming "Morning" as she went. After a few minutes to freshen up, she opened the door, ready to face the day. She smiled and, still humming, walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. She paused humming to say "Good morning!" then began again.

Midnight followed the other girl into the kitchen, giving her now-purple hair a twist. “So, what orders are you guys?”

"I d-don't know a-about a-anyone e-else, b-but I'm a T-truthwatcher." She looked at the other girl, embarrased. "I h-have a s-stuttering p-problem."

2 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"I d-don't know a-about a-anyone e-else, b-but I'm a T-truthwatcher." She looked at the other girl, embarrased. "I h-have a s-stuttering p-problem."

Midnight glared at the girl. “Don’t you dare apologize,” she snapped. “You should not be sorry for that. I’m a Lightweaver, by the way.”

Midnight glared at the girl. “Don’t you dare apologize,” she snapped. “You should not be sorry for that. I’m a Lightweaver, by the way.”

Arelea jumped back with a yelp. "Um, o-okay..."

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

Crescendo got her breakfast and went to sit down next to the new girls. "Hi, I'm Crescendo! Mind if I sit here?"

"G-go a-ahead." She looked at the food. There was both men's food and woman's food. She had had both regularly, even though she wasn't supposed to, but she generally liked men's food better. Well, if Brightlord Kohlin can write... She grabbed some men's food.

Leonie sat up in her bed in the morning, grabbing Shen and giving him a big 'ol hug. "Another beautiful morning to stay inside, hm?"

She looked down at her bear. It was giving her that look.

"What?" She asked.

Leonie set Shen down on her nightstand, propping him up against a lamp. "I need to go sit with the others at breakfast? I know I said I'd try, but..." with another glance at her bear, she sighed. "Fine."

She changed into another outfit, pulled on a safehand glove (even though she technically didn't need to wear one yet), and walked out the door.

3 minutes ago, midnight13 said:

“Not at all! What order are you?”

1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

Arelea jumped back with a yelp. "Um, o-okay..."

"G-go a-ahead." She looked at the food. There was both men's food and woman's food. She had had both regularly, even though she wasn't supposed to, but she generally liked men's food better. Well, if Brightlord Kohlin can write... She grabbed some men's food.

"Thanks!" Crescendo sat down and started to chow down.

She's purposefully ignoring your question.

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Leonie sat up in her bed in the morning, grabbing Shen and giving him a big 'ol hug. "Another beautiful morning to stay inside, hm?"

She looked down at her bear. It was giving her that look.

"What?" She asked.

Leonie set Shen down on her nightstand, propping him up against a lamp. "I need to go sit with the others at breakfast? I know I said I'd try, but..." with another glance at her bear, she sighed. "Fine."

She changed into another outfit, pulled on a safehand glove (even though she technically didn't need to wear one yet), and walked out the door.

Midnight waved in Leonie. “Come!” She said, a bit of an accent slipping out, which made her smile. It brought back memories - laughter and warmth and jokes and family.