Vapor

Yay! Okay, I made a character:

Wait, there are no RoW spoilers, right? I haven’t read it yet... I also haven’t read dawnshard, or edgeddancer, so my knowledge of the world isn’t that extensive.

Name: Midnight (last name pending)

Description: Alethi, tall, short black hair, tan skin and dark eyes.

Backstory: born on a caravan, she lived and worked there for most her life, before she became a squire by accident.

Order: Lightweaver, she’s spoken the first ideals.

Personality: She never takes things seriously, and likes to have a good time. She likes using her lightweaving abilities to play jokes on people. She isn’t good at keeping secrets, and isn’t very loyal.

1 minute ago, midnight13 said:

Yay! Okay, I made a character:

Wait, there are no RoW spoilers, right? I haven’t read it yet... I also haven’t read dawnshard, or edgeddancer, so my knowledge of the world isn’t that extensive.

Name: Midnight (last name pending)

Description: Alethi, tall, short black hair, tan skin and dark eyes.

Backstory: born on a caravan, she lived and worked there for most her life, before she became a squire by accident.

Order: Lightweaver, she’s spoken the first ideals.

Personality: She never takes things seriously, and likes to have a good time. She likes using her lightweaving abilities to play jokes on people. She isn’t good at keeping secrets, and isn’t very loyal.

Yes, no RoW spoilers. I like your character! Now, to start you just have to knock on the door.

Um.... okay!

Midnight knocked three times on the heavy door. Good wood, it was. Good for selling. She smirked at the thought and tapped her caravan’s tattoo on her left arm instinctively. Storm it. She quickly hid the design by taking in a little stormlight from the spheres at her belt. After a second thought, she quickly pulled out an old sketch of herself with orange hair, and took in a bit more. Grinning once more, she knocked again.

1 minute ago, midnight13 said:

Midnight knocked three times on the heavy door. Good wood, it was. Good for selling. She smirked at the thought and tapped her caravan’s tattoo on her left arm instinctively. Storm it. She quickly hid the design by taking in a little stormlight from the spheres at her belt. After a second thought, she quickly pulled out an old sketch of herself with orange hair, and took in a bit more. Grinning once more, she knocked again.

Sebarial sat up and rubbed the sleep from her eyes, dressing herself quickly and running to answer the door. "Hello?"

Just now, Vapor said:

"Welcome, Midnight. Are you here to attend the academy?"

She grinned. “Of course.” Midnight winked. “If you need payment, just put the bill on Sky’s Caravan. I think they should be in Revolar now, and I’m sure they won’t mind spending a few spheres on me.”

Just now, midnight13 said:

She grinned. “Of course.” Midnight winked. “If you need payment, just put the bill on Sky’s Caravan. I think they should be in Revolar now, and I’m sure they won’t mind spending a few spheres on me.”

"Would you like me to show you to your room? You must be tired."

Just now, midnight13 said:

“Tired?” Midnight snorted. “That word is foreign to me, friend! But a tour would be nice. And who are you?”

"You may call me Brightness Sebarial. I'm afraid if you would like an extensive tour, you'll have to wait until morning. But we could do a basic tour."

Could you point out the creeping students behind her?

Just now, Condensation said:

"Okay, try the keys! Quietly, though. Sebarial's awake."

Leonie started fumbling with the keys and fitting them into the various locks.

Just now, Vapor said:

"You may call me Brightness Sebarial. I'm afraid if you would like an extensive tour, you'll have to wait until morning. But we could do a basic tour."

Too late!