10 hours ago, Aetherbound said:

None of the above.

Out of all your toes, which one is your favorite?

My big toes tie for first--I'm an Irish dancer, and we use 'em a lot. To be fair, though, I wouldn't want to lose any of my toes, because I need the other eight for stability when I'm dancing. :)

Edit: What the heck? How do I keep missing the last page of the thread?! Aaack!

In regards to the chocolate question I was supposed to answer, I like all three a lot, but dark chocolate is the one I go for most often.

What is your favorite drink for chilly weather? If you don't live somewhere where it gets cold, what is your favorite drink for hot weather?

2nd Edit: I also think it's hilarious that the folks who created this last page of the thread went the exact same direction I did with the drinks...

Edited by Ookla
Missed the last page of the thread. *Slow headshake*

I have not, but I don't really like crisp pretzels, and dough pretzels seem like they would not go as well with ranch dip.

When the Stormlight Archive (and the Cosmere in general) is eventually adapted to film, would you prefer it to be live action or animation?

I'll be happy with either but probably animation for logistic purposes. If they go for the whole thing it will be a long process. Brandon is a machine and it will still take most if not longer than his entire life to write it. Can you imagine producing an adaptation? And some of the characters will appear for a large chunk of the thing (not to mention Hoid). People keep their voices longer than their looks so the same actor could keep the same role for potentially decades without worrying about age, and presumably less commitment than what would be a buffed up version of an MCU contract if it was live action. Plus, if any of them die, it's easier to find someone who can imitate the voice than someone who matches voice, looks, and acting.

Bit worrying that we already know Brandon is of the opposite opinion but let's see how it turns out.

You get a magic self-writing book. It knows you and your tastes, it can write a story you like, and it will write the longest, best, and most satisfying story you'll ever read. What's the genre? (to be less abstract about it, I guess the question is, if you have before you what is guaranteed to be your favorite story ever, and you know it's long-form, what genre would you like it to be?)

Ooh very very long super high fantasy with no cleshes a ton of worldbuildind, awesome hard magic system. Maybe a small drop of dark fantasy and a little drop of romance 

favorate character in the name of the wind?

It’d be called Why Did We Do This and it would play “music”. Calling it anything more would be a stretch. (I used to play piano and cello but it’s been years)

Do you like snakes?

R2-D2 because it looks like a little saltshaker.

In your opinion, who is the most talented writer of the twenty-first century? (So excluding anyone who started writing professionally before 2001.)

And no naming Brandon.

Edited by Robin Sedai