The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

9 hours ago, Condensation said:

"Yeah, I took them... elsewhere."

"How very not incredibly vague."

7 hours ago, Mist said:

"Huh. I didn't see any on my way here. Must have avoided them. So are we looking for something? Do you need my help?" He paused then looked down. "Could... Could I go after T?"

"Do you need a team? Any of the Fellowship? Transport? Supplies? Anything?"

Remembrance feels relief at the end of the battle. It retreats from the first three spatial dimensions, though its ability to perceive such remains, to begin an exploration of the campsite, as the battle had prevented it from doing initially. It is curious.

Edited by EchoOfThePlanes

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Ember's girlfriend," Ayia replied.

Remembrance, still exploring the campsite, is confused at this word, "girlfriend." It directs its thoughts at Ayia and Tvora.

What is this thing? This... girlfriend?

15 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Do you need a team? Any of the Fellowship? Transport? Supplies? Anything?"

"I need transport. Supplies would be wise, and a team... would be nice but I don't want to impose."

1 minute ago, Mist said:

"I need transport. Supplies would be wise, and a team... would be nice but I don't want to impose."

"We have plenty of Fellowshippers. I'm sure some would love to come with." Fadran looked around. "I'll be staying, 'cuz this is where the Fellowship proper is. Ask around: I'm sure you'll glet some volunteers."

Lemme summon some folks from the PM. Anybody wanna go off on a side quest?

@Enter a username @Scarletfox @Kings_way @Voidspawn @Chasmgoat @midnight13

7 minutes ago, Tani said:

Yes.

Not right off the bat. Remembrance doesn't really understand physical expression of emotion, as it is mostly a being of spirit and mind, but if there was a telepathic link between it and the person in question, then it would be able to sense their emotions. However, if the person had the right knowledge, or the right abilities, then they could shield themselves from it. Remembrance could forcibly break such a shield (depending on the person) to probe them for information, but it doesn't like to perform deep mental/emotional probes with humans ever since its interaction with Craven, and there are ways to completely block a mental intrusion from Remembrance. Plus, it has a sense of honor, though that hasn't become a necessary thing to bring up as of yet.

TL;DR

Yes, it can sense emotions.

Edited by EchoOfThePlanes

1 minute ago, EchoOfThePlanes said:

TL;DR

Yes, it can sense emotions.

Ait.

Tvora feels no emotion right now. Unless you count tiredness, then she's bone-deep tired. Her thoughts are slowing, she feels like she has no energy left.

Just now, Tani said:

Ait.

Tvora feels no emotion right now. Unless you count tiredness, then she's bone-deep tired. Her thoughts are slowing, she feels like she has no energy left.

Interesting... I remember you saying that she's going to die, or at least leave in about a week. Does this have to do with that, or is it just because of the colorsuckers?

1 minute ago, EchoOfThePlanes said:

Interesting... I remember you saying that she's going to die, or at least leave in about a week. Does this have to do with that, or is it just because of the colorsuckers?

It's both. It's because she Chaosed what the colorsuckers were doing, and it's because I might not be able to play her starting next tuesday. I know I can play her again after summer ends.

Just now, Tani said:

It's both. It's because she Chaosed what the colorsuckers were doing, and it's because I might not be able to play her starting next tuesday. I know I can play her again after summer ends.

Ahhh, I see! Very curious, but good to know.

On 5/20/2021 at 10:23 AM, Mist said:

Ember looked around for who he could see, about to walk over to them and ask if they would like to come, as Fadran suggested. 

I think you can see Ayia, Fadran, Craven, Martin, Remembrance is invisible, Tvora, and I don't remember anyone else's names.

Who's in charge of the kid who's sleeping in a tree whose name I forgot? The one who's a soulcasting savant?

Tvora had faded to complete grayscale, her eyes staring sightlessly at a rock. One fist was clenched around something.

Edited by Tani