Official Knights Radiant Quiz

Pagerunner

On 6/10/2020 at 4:23 PM, Steel Inquisitive said:

If it helps the discussion... I'm INFJ and almost tied between Windrunner and Edgedancer with Bondsmith right behind.

Edgedancers are my favorite and the one I would want to join. I feel like Bondsmith is similar but instead of small picture they look big. If it was forced on an INFJ they would probably thrive as Bondsmith but would be more comfortable with the Edgedancers. 

Windrunners are interesting... I could be happy in that order but I'm not much into fighting.

Depending on life experiences I think an INFJ could be happy as a Truthwatcher, Willshaper or even a Skybreaker (last one would be hard, but if they picked a good code that allowed for lots of compassion they would be fine).

I am also an INFJ and tied between Windrunner and Edgedancer, however, between the two I am definitely more drawn towards Edgedancer.

Lightweaver 75%

Willshaper 70%

Edgedancer 52%

Windrunner 46%

Truthwatcher 40%

Dustbringer 39%

Stoneward 33%

Elsecaller 27%

Bondsmith 23%

Skybreaker 12%

Definitely accurate for me, I read the description for Lightweaver and thought, "Yup, that's a perfect description of my interests, personality, etc."

On 14/06/2020 at 10:58 PM, Nymeros said:

The color is bland, the powers are boring and the spren is awful looking. 

Then again....I would be able to do a lot of healing. I could save soooo many lives and help so many people...far far more than I could with flying....but flying is awesome though. How selfish am I really? Would I give up healing others for being able to play Superman? Nahhhhh. I'm terrible but not that terrible.

OK, then let's ask the ultimate question. Something goes horribly wrong. Amaram drops the gem of Yelig-Nar. It drops into a small crevice. You watch how he screws up. You are a soldier on burial duty and pull it out of the crevice. Do you swallow it?

2 hours ago, Oltux72 said:

OK, then let's ask the ultimate question. Something goes horribly wrong. Amaram drops the gem of Yelig-Nar. It drops into a small crevice. You watch how he screws up. You are a soldier on burial duty and pull it out of the crevice. Do you swallow it?

No way, hed kill me. Id try to find another way to form a nahel bond with him and become something new.

I took it twice, and got the same top 5 but in a different order  - Edgedancer and Truthwatcher, followed by Windrunner and Bondsmith, followed by Lightweaver. I'm I*FJ. 

On 6/13/2020 at 7:48 AM, Weltall said:

Well, I surprised myself by getting Truthwatcher, but apparently according to the info that's because they have traits that I think a lot of us were assuming were more of an Elsecaller schtick. 

This is right on the money, I think, and why I was also surprised by getting a high result for Truthwatcher. I was surprised by Edgedancer as well, to be fair, but both make a lot of sense on reading the blurbs. I'm claiming Edgedancer for now :)

I got trurh watcher by a decent lead, followed by wind runner.

Truthwatcher-78

Windrunner-67

Skybreaker-64

Edgedancer-58

Elsecaller-57

Interesting considering   2 and 3 are fighting  focused  orders and i am NOT  much of a fighter.

Edited by sonoskay

Took this a while ago, but it was Bondsmith, Windrunner, then Edgedancer in that order B) I wish I had a screenshot of that, it was a nice surprise for sure.  I thought I'd be a Windrunner or Skybreaker first.  

Edited by Bondsmith30

4 hours ago, Bondsmith30 said:

Took this a while ago, but it was Bondsmith, Windrunner, then Edgedancer in that order B) I wish I had a screenshot of that, it was a nice surprise for sure.  I thought I'd be a Windrunner or Skybreaker first.  

We have our third Bondsmith.

Finally, we have them all :P

I think I can make all three orders work. If not I'll drop Willshapers; though if all three orders did work, Elsecaller ought to be really strong due to sharing surges from the other two orders...

I can easily make Lightweaver work, however. If I had to choose just one it'd be Elsecaller followed right behind with Lightweaver.

KR Quiz (Combined).PNG

15 hours ago, Watchcry said:

I think I can make all three orders work. If not I'll drop Willshapers; though if all three orders did work, Elsecaller ought to be really strong due to sharing surges from the other two orders...

I can easily make Lightweaver work, however. If I had to choose just one it'd be Elsecaller followed right behind with Lightweaver.

KR Quiz (Combined).PNG

Dude.

Someone call Shadesmar, cause if the Elsecallers are "masters of Shadesmar", this guy is the master of the masters of Shadesmar, Almighty... :blink: