Why, hello everyone

Medium

I am so excited to be here. My friend introduced me to The Way of Kings 3 years ago. I was immediately hooked. I just started reading it again for the 3rd time, and finished The Way of Kings this morning.

I have taken multiple quizzes to see which Knights Radiant order I am.

I am a loyal Windrunner and proud of it.

What are you guys?

Welcome! I'm not sure which Knight Radiant I am. 

What else have you read? 

If the post button doesn't work immediately, wait and see. Don't click again. It can do shine fun stuff.

Hello there, :lol: welcome to the Shard!

Hmm, I usually get Elsecaller or Skybreaker in the KR quizzes. I've also gotten Willshaper once. My favourite Order though, are the Lightweavers. The idea of self discovery, self actualisation, honesty with oneself just seems far better than swearing moral codes to me.

Edited by R J

1 hour ago, Kalb said:

I am so excited to be here. My friend introduced me to The Way of Kings 3 years ago. I was immediately hooked. I just started reading it again for the 3rd time, and finished The Way of Kings this morning.

I misread this as you had started AND finished TWoK this morning and I was incredibly impressed, then I reread it. Oh well. Impressive nonetheless. :)

Welcome to the Shard!

• 3 years later...

i was scrolling through everyone's introductions and I saw this one and I was so confused, like didn't Calano join a while ago? I feel like I've seen them around the shard a lot. Anyways this makes a lot more sense. 

Welcome to the shard! (jk you probably joined before me)

Edited by The Sibling