• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

I'm confuzzled.

At this point I'm pretty sure that's the goal, after all.

We are the not adult peoples. We don't need to be nice and orderly like them. We're staying out of the boxes as long as possbibible.

4 minutes ago, That1Cellist said:

At this point I'm pretty sure that's the goal, after all.

We are the not adult peoples. We don't need to be nice and orderly like them. We're staying out of the boxes as long as possbibible.

possbibible?

like Bibble from the Barbie movies?

22 hours ago, Wittles of Shinovar said:

*throws a potato at potato* 

53 minutes ago, Aetherbound said:

*throws my distant cousin at you*

After this grave and savage war involving distant cousins and potatoes, my partially legal funeral service will have so much money! Yes, continue fighting. Should I place orders for more distant cousins and potatoes? Or are there other family members and vegetables you want to throw at each other? Can I place orders for nearby cousins instead of distant ones? Travel costs are a nightmare nowadays.

2 hours ago, Voidwatcher said:

After this grave and savage war involving distant cousins and potatoes, my partially legal funeral service will have so much money! Yes, continue fighting. Should I place orders for more distant cousins and potatoes? Or are there other family members and vegetables you want to throw at each other? Can I place orders for nearby cousins instead of distant ones? Travel costs are a nightmare nowadays.

can you order some uncles/aunts and rutabagas?