The Wafflesworn

Dibs on high priest.

Unfortunately I have already transcended the need for a priest, now being a Twinborn. I am a special Twin combination: I use Allomantic Tin to monitor for the precise degree of browning, while using Feruchemical Bendalloy to eat as many waffles as I like without negative health consequences.

This is the single most awesome combination, called a Baker. You can be my wisecracking sidekick if you like.

Unfortunately I have already transcended the need for a priest, now being a Twinborn. I am a special Twin combination: I use Allomantic Tin to monitor for the precise degree of browning, while using Feruchemical Bendalloy to eat as many waffles as I like without negative health consequences.

This is the single most awesome combination, called a Baker. You can be my wisecracking sidekick if you like.

Yes! This would be my Twinborn combination! The Culinary! And you can taste your inordinately large supply of waffles so well too! I'm considering applying for your sidekick position, though I don't have much in the way of wisecracking. 

Yes! This would be my Twinborn combination! The Culinary! And you can taste your inordinately large supply of waffles so well too! I'm considering applying for your sidekick position, though I don't have much in the way of wisecracking.

No need for wisecracking to apprentice with the Breadbaker.

--

I wonder, why is it called wisecracking? It always sounded so foolish. Shouldn't it have been called foolcracking then?

Ah, Ashiok, I've missed concocting new recipes! I will certainly post some here.

I'm in the mood for some waffles and sausages myself.

*rifling through the recipe book*

--

A Soulcast grain waffle. Good idea.

Maybe a waffle after Pattern, but it might taste like lies.

Edited by Quitecontrary

cosmere smoothie!

ingredients:

3 small sourmelons (sel)

1 sellafruit (roshar)

3 cups of simberry jam (roshar)

2 cups of ice

1 human shaped cotton cloth

~50 breaths

1 blender

instructions:

take apart the blender. we don't have electricity in Roshar, so we need something else to power it. Remove the motor and put the cotton cloth in its place. Awaken it with the command "turn things when yelled at." reassemble the blender. Combine all ingredients in the blender and put the lid on it. Scream at your blender continuously. The awakened cloth should start to power the gear train and blend your smoothie. when you feel your smoothie is completely blended, stop screaming at your blender. Pour smoothie into a cup and add investiture to taste. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hehehe, the wafflesworn had to get Necroed :ph34r:B):D:P 

I think that means your order has been disbanded. You are officialy the ChaosWaffle now. A commando team for the Chaos sworn. I read it in a book once, I swear. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

What is the highest waffle stack that has come out of your kitchens?  I am purely curious and would never imagine using it to climb to the Tranquiline Halls.  If you think about it a waffle tower would be the best form of upward transportation (barring flying) because you could eat whenever you were hungry.  

What is the highest waffle stack that has come out of your kitchens?  I am purely curious and would never imagine using it to climb to the Tranquiline Halls.  If you think about it a waffle tower would be the best form of upward transportation (barring flying) because you could eat whenever you were hungry.  

Someone's been peeking at our space program files, eh?

Classified-Banner-for-Blog-RED-font.png