AonEne

Feature Implementation   

32 members have voted

1. 1. At the moment districts are mostly flavor; they don’t change anything about your gameplay. Do you want to implement a system where tributes get bonuses on rolls for actions relating to their district?

• I would want to do that
    • I would not want to do that

Alright, here's my list of everything left at the center. Feel free to tell me if I got anything wrong.

Spoiler

Items left: empty water, tarp, string, flashlight, big water, bedroll and backpack
Weapons left: spear, shield, handaxe, mace, belt+sword
Lotteries left: small black bag, small drawstring bag, burlap sack, wood crate, clear liquid vial, small white bag, metal box
Dropped items: huge water, small knife, book

I assume that the "cloth lunch box" that Sorana got was the hard leather case.

Edited by I ♥️ Rashek

1 hour ago, Invocation said:

You succeed, shoving the sword through Luna's chest with a squelching noise, obliterating her heart.

Welp darn.

*squelches* 

(I blame the fact that I forgot to include a cute animal picture in my post :P)

21 minutes ago, I ♥️ Rashek said:

Are there three tunnels out because there are three gamemakers?

It was just a coincidence.

9 minutes ago, kenod said:

Sorry, I missed this. (This thread moves very quickly.)

Your progress is slow, and you stumble several times over unseen rough terrain. You are now in near complete darkness, and the only sound to be heard is your own breathing and shuffling footsteps. You keep your hand on the wall, but suddenly it meets nothing but air. Either the tunnel widened or it branched off.

Just now, Rushu42 said:

Your progress is slow, and you stumble several times over unseen rough terrain. You are now in near complete darkness, and the only sound to be heard is your own breathing and shuffling footsteps. You keep your hand on the wall, but suddenly it meets nothing but air. Either the tunnel widened or it branched off.

I move my hand backwards to the place of the transition. Moving closer to the wall I turn to the left to continue following it. I try to soften the sound of my breathing, nervous by the way it echoes around the place.

7 hours ago, Invocation said:

Ene you have a choice: I can roll for this, or you can try to use the tackling to do something cool and I'll roll for that instead.

Just roll for it ^_^ 

Noted, everyone. I will figure that out. You don’t need to tag me, by the way, I’ll see it regardless - I read everything in here. 

As Po is distracted with attacking Ene, I do something, I never expected to do. It is a strange feeling to sort through my bag and close my fingers around the small knife I find in there. But it has a sharp blade and while I know that this won't end well for me either way, there is nothing else I can do. Two are already gone before the first hour passed and I don't want to be number three. My heart aches when I think of them, think of the friends this virtual me already lost. Carefully I close the bag again and take out the knife, it feels wrong in my hands and yet at the same time incredibly right.

I rush after Po, my eyes firmly on my target, then I lift my knife, take my time as my target is distracted, I aim and then I stab Po with everything I have. As they taught us, I aim for the stomach, for the kidney, try to kill as quick and painless as possible. At least that is, what I tell myself.

This is a lethal attack.

@Invocation @Blessing of Potency

8 hours ago, I ♥️ Rashek said:

What was in the containers I opened? (metal box, small white bag, wooden crate)

The metal box opens to reveal a strange, straw-like device and a set of goggles.

The straw is a water purifier. It turns contaminated water or salt water to fresh water. The goggles are night vision goggles. Note that you probably wouldn't know this immediately; I'm only telling you to avoid confusion later.

In the small white bag you find several tubs of ointment, a few rolls of bandages, a vial of liquid marked "antidote" and a small knife.

You pry the wooden crate open, and find that it is full of food. There are large pieces of dried meet, fruit, and bread, as well as a few water bottles.

3 hours ago, Sorana said:

As Po is distracted with attacking Ene, I do something, I never expected to do. It is a strange feeling to sort through my bag and close my fingers around the small knife I find in there. But it has a sharp blade and while I know that this won't end well for me either way, there is nothing else I can do. Two are already gone before the first hour passed and I don't want to be number three. My heart aches when I think of them, think of the friends this virtual me already lost. Carefully I close the bag again and take out the knife, it feels wrong in my hands and yet at the same time incredibly right.

I rush after Po, my eyes firmly on my target, then I lift my knife, take my time as my target is distracted, I aim and then I stab Po with everything I have. As they taught us, I aim for the stomach, for the kidney, try to kill as quick and painless as possible. At least that is, what I tell myself.

@Invocation @Blessing of Potency

The knife penetrates the stomach, and @Blessing of Potency collapses to the ground, blood pouring out. She clearly won't last long.

Since Sorana specified that it was a surprise attack, I didn't give you a chance to react, Po. You'll die in a few minutes without any medical help.

10 minutes ago, kenod said:

How could you Sorana...

When I'm asked to be an ally and agree the next post is "I'll betray you" - I wasn't too motivated to be the one on the ground, not in this setting... I'm only trying to survive...

And it's the meanest thing I've ever had a character do :wacko:

Edited by Sorana