AonEne

Feature Implementation   

32 members have voted

1. 1. At the moment districts are mostly flavor; they don’t change anything about your gameplay. Do you want to implement a system where tributes get bonuses on rolls for actions relating to their district?

• I would want to do that
    • I would not want to do that

I dodge the sword by stepping back and tell Itiah that I'll soulcast him to death if he doesn't back off. If I soulcast him to death and get the sword and pewtermind, I can win that way too.

Ignore this, Itiah has agreed to circumstances which change my actions

Edited by I ♥️ Rashek

35 minutes ago, I ♥️ Rashek said:

I dodge the sword by stepping back and tell Itiah that I'll soulcast him to death if he doesn't back off. If I soulcast him to death and get the sword and pewtermind, I can win that way too.

It’s described as a huge sword, that too swung at short distance, I don’t think you’d be able to dodge it just stepping back.

Edited by I think I am here.

22 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

It’s supposed to be a huge sword, that too at short distance, I don’t think you dodge it just stepping back.

Itiah has agreed that I am well within the range of the sword, which means close enough to step inside his guard

I see Itiah start to swing the sword. It's a big sword, and that means it will be heavy and slow, probably needs two hands. Because of how circles work, the sword won't be as effective against an opponent at extreme close range. I move into Itiah and soulcast him into air.

Edited by I ♥️ Rashek

38 minutes ago, I ♥️ Rashek said:

I know the towel is a Hitchhiker's Guide reference, but does it actually do anything?

I mean.. it dries you off. You can use it as a blanket. It's nothing beyond an ordinary towel. 

Spoiler

This is my sense of humor. I'm sorry.

4 minutes ago, I ♥️ Rashek said:

I see Itiah start to swing the sword. It's a big sword, and that means a heavy sword. Because of how circles work, the sword won't be effective against an opponent at extreme close range. I move into Itiah and soulcast him into air.

Sorry, Itiah's role beat yours. The sword is at least going to nick you. Doesn't mean you can't Soulcast him, though.

8 minutes ago, I ♥️ Rashek said:

I soulcast him, then take the sword and pewtermind that we were fighting over.

Okay, but keep in mind that you were just hit by a a large sword. You will be wounded. 

You try to dodge Itiah's swing, but the sword still takes you in the side. Grimacing and stumbling from the pain, you stretch forward the hand with the Soulcaster and seize his arm. He tries to pull away, but you will him into air, and he vanishes, the sword clattering to the ground, clothes falling, crumpled, in an empty heap. Across the sky outside arches a photograph of Itiah, accompanied by his name and district. The first death of the game has come in the first few minutes.

Sorry, @I think I am here.. Someone had to go first.

Edited by Rushu42
Quotes

3 minutes ago, I ♥️ Rashek said:

I take the sword and pewtermind, then go for the brassmind (it's the closest thing on the list)

I turn around, watching for an opening to try and grab some more supplies. Seeing someone injured I run forward, sqinging the staff to collide with their head as they reach for a brassmind.

1 minute ago, I ♥️ Rashek said:

I have the sword and pewtermind. Obviously the sword won't help with my wound, but will the pewtermind do anything for it? I know that pewter Allomancy helps heal-not sure about Feruchemy.

I don't believe so. The Feruchemy just helps you store strength, not heal. For that you'd want gold.

When your a Kandra with the blessing of potency (obviously) that doesn't give much time to react. And I still fully intend on finding ene, though I want to make it as easy as possible by getting supplies.

Edited by Blessing of Potency

Just now, Blessing of Potency said:

When your a Kandra with the blessing of potency (obviously) that doesn't give much time to react.

I don't know if we can let you be a Kandra in this game. It seemed like it would give you far too much of an edge on the other players. After all, you can only die if dissolved in very specific acid, right?

Can the other Gamemasters back me up on this?

(If your comment was just in jest, though, please ignore this post.)

@Invocation @xinoehp512

Just now, Blessing of Potency said:

Eh, idc. I was more going off of if I took enough damage to kill a normal human I would be like, aigh i’m out guys. Like I participate every time just for fun.

But if you're using your Kandra abilities as an advantage, then that's unfair. To keep everything balanced, everyone's a normal human at the moment.