Who Should Give Moash A Smackdown?

Vindo

So I am currently reading through Oathbringer again and just got past the part with the King and all I can think is This post has been reported for attempting to skirt the rules Moash. Which makes me think about who should be the one to give Moash a beat down. So here are my picks: 

Moash vs. Kaladin 

This would be the most obvious root to go. The fight would probably go along the lines of Kaladin coming to accept that he may have to kill someone that he loves and sees as a close friend. 

Moash vs. Adolin 

I think Adolin is slowly becoming Kaladin's closest friend and filling in the role that Moash originally was in. This could turn out to be a pretty awesome fight, especially if its a duel of some sort. 

Moash vs. Taln 

Moash is sent on a mission to kill another herald. Except its against the guy who held of a desolation himself for 4000 years. If anyone is able to hand out a complete beat down on Moash it would be Taln. 

Moash vs. Rock

Though Rock will have to go through some considerable growth first, which would allow him to fight. I always get the feeling that Rock is an incredible warrior and could easily go toe to toe with the best warriors. 

Moash vs. Bridge 4

Moash receives a group beat down from bridge 4. He didnt only betray Kaladin, he betrayed all of Bridge 4.

Moash vs. Hoid

This one is more for fun, but we all sore what happened when Kelsier tried to fight Hoid. 

1 hour ago, Vindo said:

Moash vs. Taln 

Moash is sent on a mission to kill another herald. Except its against the guy who held of a desolation himself for 4000 years. If anyone is able to hand out a complete beat down on Moash it would be Taln. 

PLEEEAAASEEE!!!   TALN!   TALN!   TALN!   TALN!   TALN!   TALN!   TALN!   TALN!   TALN!   TALN!   TALN!   TALN!   TALN!   TALN!  

I kinda want Moash to go kill Roshone, the person ACTUALLY responsible for his grandparents death, then gets smacked down by Kaladin

Taln would also be awesome

I would also would be satisfied if Jasnah revenged her brother by soulcasting Moash into dirt, after being paralyzed by Navani and her attack fabrial.

22 minutes ago, Truthwatcher_17.5 said:

All of the above. I'm sure they wouldn't mind taking turns :D

As much as I like the idea I find it unfair to pit 10 billion on one odds against Moash.  It would kind of undercut the victory when he gets his.

Edited by Karger

Nale kills him for breaking a bunch of laws. And then Odium is like:

”Bro, why did you kill my Vyre?”

And Nale is like:

”He broke the law, and the punishment is death, you old piece of Adonalsium.”

And then Odium goes full Marshall Eriksen-mode and rewrites the law, so that it pardons Moash and works for stuff that happened in the past, so Nale has to kill himself. 

Moash vs Rlain.  The dialogue would be amazing, with Moash wallowing in his self-pity and self-imposed exile from Bridge 4, while Rlain quietly puts all his pettiness into perspective in a way only the most fringe member of Bridge 4 (and arguably the entire Radiant Alliance) could achieve.

13 hours ago, Vindo said:

Moash vs. Rock

Though Rock will have to go through some considerable growth first, which would allow him to fight. I always get the feeling that Rock is an incredible warrior and could easily go toe to toe with the best warriors. 

I second this, I hadn't thought of it before but I love the idea of how this would go down! The only problem is Rock's continued pacifism. I don't see how he could become a full Wind Runner if he still refuses all combat. 

Spoiler

I am unsure what having to kill Amaram at the end of OB will have done to him over the time gap, but I can't wait to find out! 

This is a little cheesy and perhaps cliched, but I LOVED the Bridge 4 chapters and character growth in OB, so...

Kaladin is busy fighting some super tough Odium friend, and defeats the Odium friend but runs out of Stormlight and is relatively incapacitated.  Syl tells him to speak the words (4th Ideal) but Kaladin still fights against it.

Moash arrives and begins walking towards Kaladin, similar to Elokhar in OB.  Syl begins freaking out as Kaladin can't move much and is struggling with the Oath.

As Moash raises his spear Bridge 4 storms onto the scene and curb stomp him, Moash's superior Honorblade powers defeated by the numbers and comradery of Bridge 4, complete with some excellent choice quotes.  Kaladin gets tears in his eyes and realizes that he cannot protect everyone always, and sometimes he has to let others take charge in order to lead.  And thus swears the 4th Oath.

(Plus I like the idea of his swearing the 4th Oath not being a 'save everyone' moment like the first two.)

On 9/17/2019 at 7:27 PM, Paalm Tree said:

I kinda want Moash to go kill Roshone, the person ACTUALLY responsible for his grandparents death, then gets smacked down by Kaladin

Taln would also be awesome

I would also would be satisfied if Jasnah revenged her brother by soulcasting Moash into dirt, after being paralyzed by Navani and her attack fabrial.

That sounds fun.

3 hours ago, ZenBossanova said:

I have wondered if Book 5 will end with Rayse getting kicked out of the Roshar system... and Moash taking up the shard Odium by himself. 

stop giving this Moash/Vyre character more promotions!! promoted to a honorblade holder was not bad enough. now a shard!

On 9/18/2019 at 6:59 AM, Quantus said:

Moash vs Rlain.  The dialogue would be amazing, with Moash wallowing in his self-pity and self-imposed exile from Bridge 4, while Rlain quietly puts all his pettiness into perspective in a way only the most fringe member of Bridge 4 (and arguably the entire Radiant Alliance) could achieve.

I love this idea SO much. It would be completely unexpected, but also bloody amazing, especially if Rlain starts coming into the spotlight more. I could see a situation where Moash becomes incredibly powerful as he continues killing Heralds and collecting their shardblades, and trains in most if not all 10 surges. He actually manages to beat the rest of Bridge 4 and even Kaladin, but then Rlain comes in as a bond smith and puts him in his place. Also, this confrontation would really help illustrate that this conflict is not one between humans and singers, since we get a singer fighting for Honors side and a human fighting for Odium’s side.

2 hours ago, ILuvHats said:

Also, this confrontation would really help illustrate that this conflict is not one between humans and singers, since we get a singer fighting for Honors side and a human fighting for Odium’s side.

Yup I like this idea too. Could not have put in better words. And in doing so, Rlain might win over a sizeable singer population to join  the good team! 

I also feel that singers would be miffed a little especially fused ones that a human was given so much importance. That their god just pretends to hate humans but does not miss any opportunity to bestow huge powers over them whenever he gets a chance to do so. 

• Chaos locked this topic