Trails of Cold Steel (and the Kiseki series in general)

Zurvanight

I was kinda hoping she was a chef’s kiss big picture OG.

Im on my 2nd round in there and haven’t made any progress for hours and at this point wont till tomorrow. I didn’t even realize how much time had passed since my Switch turned itself off around 7pm. Been farting around on my phone since 6.

Bought Lloyd an Evergreen before entering. 

Just finished ch 2. Doing the Pom retry’s seems to have worked so all up on max Dp so far. Taking a break now. Not sure if that goes till tomorrow or not yet.

the beginning of the chapter was much better than the ending for me. Would have been nice to get G drop rather than just terrorist leader but whatever. It was the bloodiest part in any of these games I’ve played so far.

Just read it. Ha it was full on propaganda. No mention of Calvard other than terrorist and all hail Osborne for dispatching an elite unit to bring order back.

Im still grinning at just how bloody that was as these games really go out of the way to not be such.. 

Wonder if they regret that bit?

22 minutes ago, aneonfoxtribute said:

Looks at Trails through Daybreak

No. No I don't think they do.

Alright, getting hyped for that. I love the general cheery tone of the series but the absolute lows the mood reaches early on (Sky 3rd especially) made for an amazing contrast.

Just now, Eluvianii said:

Alright, getting hyped for that. I love the general cheery tone of the series but the absolute lows the mood reaches early on (Sky 3rd especially) made for an amazing contrast.

Yeah Daybreak is as dark as 3rd. Definitely the most bloodthirsty game in the series. Nothing quite touches Star Door 15, but it tries its damnedest to get very close.

Ugh the actual theme park…I now remember how much I hated this place. 5 tickets many people. This is gonna turn into another all day affair of reloading. I ll probably just skip Randy & Wazy though.

Oh my goodness and there are multiple choices in fortune booth so even more reloading.

I want to be done with this intermission already. Fun is gone.

Finally saw all for ticket 1…oh my 4 tickets left… this isn’t gonna end soon… I hate this place.

Edited by Briar King

I couldn’t take it anymore. I made a file in the event I wanted to go back but I just couldn’t sit through all that anymore. Just got it over fast on Ferris wheel. I sucked at that dumb roller coaster gun. At least in CS though you can’t invert reticule you can move it. Here it’s just a to fast button mash. I don’t have the reflex anymore to make a serious go at this and I really don’t know the button letters despite being on Switch for months from XC3 finale through to CB2. I still have to look to make sure I’m hitting the Y button.

So burnt out I turned it off at the start of the night event. I just want out of this location.

Phew long ass morning..I’m finally out of that annoying place.

MUST RECHARGE THOUGH! Switch is off and probably will be for a few more hours.

Edited by Briar King

CB2 ch 3 day 1 stuff

I was wondering if the Cryptid would make an appearance. Here now. Who is the 7th Anguis? Steel Maiden? I don’t really understand the ranking system of them if they even really have one. I know Vita/Misty is the 2nd Anguis. Who is the “she” that Campanella is referring too? He speaks of another she later in conversation but that’s in reference to the Grand. Seemed like to she’s being talked about but maybe I’m wrong idk.

Preparing for next dialogue round. Also need to do some serious sepith farming to finish my people off and really start pouring the Mira on afterwards. Having the 2 extra members is really noticeable in this game with as little sepith you get minus the Mass in CS.

Not sure how much progress will be made tonight on rounds. I’m still wiped from Mishelam this morning…surprised I even got back on today honestly.

1 minute ago, Briar King said:

Who is the 7th Anguis? Steel Maiden? I don’t really understand the ranking system of them if they even really have one. I know Vita/Misty is the 2nd Anguis. Who is the “she” that Campanella is referring too? He speaks of another she later in conversation but that’s in reference to the Grand. Seemed like to she’s being talked about but maybe I’m wrong idk.

7th Anguis is Arianrhod. There's no real ranking in Ouroboros, number doesn't mean anything in regards to Anguis. The she Campanella mentions is probably Grandmaster.

Ok I thought that’s who 7th was.

Sure seemed like two different she’s. I meant to rewatch that part but I had to leave in the middle of it to bring ex some $ in town and totally forgot to make a separate save file.

29 minutes ago, Briar King said:

Ok I thought that’s who 7th was.

Sure seemed like two different she’s. I meant to rewatch that part but I had to leave in the middle of it to bring ex some $ in town and totally forgot to make a separate save file.

Yeah, I said it was probably a different she. Grandmaster is probably who Campanella is talking about

Sweet Aidios things took a turn to the expensive side… no way I can afford anything right now.. I’ve got about 20K at present spending some of bond items and full weapons. I want those MQ.. may have to go to IBC soon and grind before ambien time. On East street. West and Central round done. SOOO much left.

How many Daybreak games will there be in total?

Edited by Briar King

I see. Though I have no clue what is what with the other titles. Maybe one day when I’m caught up and can be considered a veteran.

Putting dialogue round on hold. Found a bridge last chapter I can fish rainbow trout out of. Doing that till ambien time just to keep a Mira cushion. Already got 20K from it and 35 minutes left to go.

I feel like Kondo will have to go back on at least some of the things he has said. Back when Reverie was new in Japan, I think he said 3 arcs left, and 70% done. Those are some tight numbers, 3 arcs don't quite fit in 4-5 games, and the most recent announcement backs that up. Kai is the 90% mark. So I think we're already there, whatever comes after Kai will be the final arc.