Trails of Cold Steel (and the Kiseki series in general)

Zurvanight

Round done. All quest done. CB2 ch 1 stuff

the car chase kids were amusing. Once again this older game is showing better looking cars than CS did. Met Shirley and her behemoth Lt guy. On way into Knox Forest now which was blocked in CB1. Wazy is starting to go from humorous to extremely annoying with Lloyd. Really don’t want this all game long..

That will put a pin in today’s progress. Ambien time has arrived.

Having to charge up my controller as I type this. My left joycon has been acting up on the ui dashboard for a few weeks. Last night I started noticing I was having trouble getting my party to walk straight down and it’s even worse today. That sucks. Looks like new joycons are in the cards for tomorrow.

eeww that feels awkward as rust going back to a controller after months of XC3&CB1..

Edited by Briar King

CB2 ch 1 day 2 stuff

not really much happened at the end of day 1 but I got a car! I ll be really happy not having to watch the bus load screen 100’s of times this game.. ugh Pom Pom request just hit my terminal…I’m less than excited for this stupid mini game. Daughter will have to do it for me no doubt.

It’s an early night tonight so I can go to TX for Dr before sun up so I doubt I ll make forward progress tonight. So I’m gonna get started on 2nd dialogue round for a bit before ambien time in less than 2hrs.

Also I’m liking that it’s raining in the city currently!

That is all.

Also be sure to check my post a few times as I frequently edit them with little things so yall don’t miss it.

Peace out homies.

My gawd I rusting hate this stupid rusting Pom Pom game!!! I’m having to sit through this dialogue multiple times for its intro cause I keep losing and not qualifying for the +DP. My daughter is sleeping and is planning to leave for the night and I have no idea how long for yet. She will get pissed having to redo this dialogue crap if she loses a lot to…

This could legit shut me down from progressing for days unless I get lucky if she plans to be gone all weekend long.

UGHHHHHHHH I HATE POM POM PARTY!

THIS MAY TURN THE EEL CATCHES TO PLEASANT MEMORIES IN THE END.

ugh I won and didn’t even realize it right away. Supreme luck it was that fast. Still took about 15 repeats… I hate that game sooooo much if ya can’t tell..

Edited by Briar King

CB2 ch 1 day 2 stuff still

I’ve chosen to walk to Mainz rather then drive for scanning/farming reasons. Just ran across the man I’ve heard about but never seen for a few CS games with none other then Campanella. Is this 1st game with Camp? Sure sounds like a gals voice but it’s still telling me he is a he. Wonder if I ll fight him in these games to.. also makes me wonder if I ll get any Sharon (Number nuggets that won’t make sense until CS..)

Like I said last game I ll wait till I get all books to binge read but I got ch 1 of Sunshine Agnes and idk why but this title seems familiar..hmm wonder if I’ve run across anything from it in past games?

I’m also really pissed off as I just noticed(and the reason I’m even typing this post..) that here in CB2 not only does Ellie’s holy bullet cost 30 more cp to use but now she is not able to use on herself..I don’t understand why they chose to do this now.

1 minute ago, Briar King said:

ran across the man I’ve heard about but never seen for a few CS games with none other then Campanella. Is this 1st game with Camp

Do you mran Campanella or Novartis? This is not Campanella's first game, he was introduced in Sky. If you mean Novartis, this is his first game. Sharon is a new CS character. Campanella's meant to be gender ambiguous I think. When you fight him in CS4, he says that something about a gender divided fight, because he's fighting with Mariabell against the girl squad, and then after the fight he just sorta brushes it off when people inquire about that. He also wears both male and female.clothes in a minigame in Sky.

I meant Camp. Thought I said that but yeah that’s the 1st time I’ve seen the other guy. So far iirc he has always been mentioned but not shown. It was cool I picked up on it right away who it was.

I was thinking if there was any Enforcer No… for her it would be a Juna style retcon. Was just thinking how detailed this franchise is it was possible. Love that gal!

Im continuing on for a bit longer I think. Still way before ambien time. Productive day today.

4 minutes ago, Briar King said:

Thought I said that but yeah that’s the 1st time I’ve seen the other guy

You did, I just wasn't sure if you meant Campanella or Novartis. 

4 minutes ago, Briar King said:

I was thinking if there was any Enforcer No… for her it would be a Juna style retcon. Was just thinking how detailed this franchise is it was possible

Nah, there's no retcons like that with the Enforcers. We've never seen most of them. Ouro probably doesn't even have every slot filled, since they could fit in Shirley and Cedric. We only know 7 Enforcers by the time we meet Sharon, and since there's an Enforcer for every Arcana, that leaves no less than 13 unaccounted for in CS1. Up to CS4, we know of 9 Enforcers but have only seen eight (McBurn being the eighth one we see, and we learn about the Golden Butterfly in Sharon's backstory). Falcom is definitely keeping track of Enforcer numbers, and probably has several planned.

CB2 ch 2 day 1 stuff

I mentioned that I met Shirley’s Lt. but that was wrong. It’s her dad. I’m getting all these people mixed the hell up. When I was playing 1 I thought Garcia was the jager guy from CS4, then I thought that guy was that guy. Maybe that guy only just showed up in CS4.. idk if that guy had an eyepatch.. to many big guys to keep up with.

So now comes the next dialogue round and it’s a state wide one. Better buckle up and get cracking at it I suppose. Not really in the mood right now to get much done on it. So it’s likely a tomorrow morning session. We will see..

I know much as I’ve loved being motivated to play these last 2 months I’ve been legit at a stall out on WoT 13. Last night was the 1st time I’ve read an entire chapter in one sitting in weeks now. Need to attempt to do that again tonight if possible. I’m tired of this rereread. It taking me years to get this far on it.

He is Red Constellation though right?

I was able to get some WoT time in just now. Not a full ch but a full section of Nynaeve.

Got all of central square done. I need Mira bad but I need sepith even more. May see if I can do small grinding bit after walking dog while waiting for ambien to kick in before I go outside to burn some on my current stump.

2 hours ago, Briar King said:

Ok I knew that since I just played but I really needed to make sure I’m not tripping out.

Did Fie ever reference him? I wouldn’t have known what she was talking about if she had I suppose.

She didn't mention him. He left Zephyr before they found her, which is why he is never in any of the images. He is alluded to by the others sometimes, however

CB2 ch 2 day 1 stuff

Im still in dialogue round mode and will be for awhile yet..people are getting me all hyped up for the Trade Conference. It’s been 4 years since this event for me…I’m wondering if I ll be seeing CS people in bit… can’t wait find out! I think this is where G died. Oh snap if I get a Towa appearance I’m gonna flip out.

Also I guess this Lakelord is Kenneth’s brother and not his father, funny how all CB1 long this gal from Ameroica kept saying she wanted to go talk to the guild but never got around to it and now that she has she is roped into another organization completely.

CB2 ch 2 day 1 stuff

man this dialogue round is wearing me down! It’s because not only is it state wide im walking it to get my scans in. I’ve only gotten city and all the east done so far. Got the two side quest done today.

Wasnt actually expecting to run into Juna in this game…¡¡¡!!! Kinda just thought it would be the siblings dropping nuggets. Thanks for keeping this info from me! Was a nice surprise to stumble upon.

Tomorrow I ll continue on this brutal trek. Will be nice once the scans are complete so I can use my car more frequently. Speaking of that the paint jobs so far are truly horrible….im sticking with my silver/gray. I’m getting good sepith walking around so I ll start dropping a bit of mira on parts tomorrow I think.

It’s been a rough few days getting through this section. I’m finally past the last bit of state wide walking marathon thankfully. I’m at the gate of St Ursula. I very much doubt I will enter tonight but we’ll see. This has been the most brutal game day of the games I think. There also appears to be a “book” in the chest but I’m so out of order on them I really don’t care at this point to use much brain power to take in what it’s saying.

meh I guess I may as well go ahead and get in there to get all the dialogue with everyone done before ambien time in 45 minutes 

ok done and I got all my medicine reports collected but now for sure I’m done for the night. Will turn them in to Dr in morning and continue on.

Ive spent the day babysitting

Xin was wondering if that little perv would turn up at some point.

Edited by Briar King

My mind is still mush from all that wow ness I saw but I’m continuing on after a pause to go into town irl and I’m noticing Sigmunds eyepatch on person is on the right eye, in txt box it’s on the left eye. Weird catch there.

Wrapping up dialogue round soon to move on with this much anticipated conference. Of course I ll have support request to do before hand to but that was a fast process compared to having to walk the entire rusting state. Having wheels is nice. Cuts down a bit of the loading screen bus time if your quick enough to move cursor. Over time and hundreds of trips several minutes could be saved in the end.

Never have gone to Remiferia yet right? It has gotten the Jurai and N Ambria treatment right? Mention but no show?

Edited by Briar King