The Cosmic Battle to Save the Thread

BringerofShadows

30 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Pheonix's face fell. He hated it when Star spoke like this, like she was the villain. "Oh, Star..."

"She is another of you," said Tom, puzzled. 

Star met Pheonix's eyes. "How do you not hate me?" she muttered. "How?"

Ember looked at the twin Shadows, cocking her head in confusion. One felt... darker than the other. 

Sensing the tension, Ember stepped in front of Heather protectively. 

Y'all, I colored my drawing of Pheo and Star. I was going to use pink for her shirt, but I didn't have that so I used purple instead, but the purple ended up kinda clashing with the orange so... sorry. It's still cute. And the shading on their legs is on point. (I used the same colored pencil for both, BTW B))

IMG_1929.jpg

Edited by Shard of Thought

What has Heather done so far in CBST…

Cried.

Sang. 

Made Ember cry.

Insulted Tamika.

Tried to communicate with Star. 

Cried.

Get insulted by her counterpart.

And cried.

Did I mention crying?

;)

BoS grinned as she watched as Heather run back into the ship. 

Stupid, stupid, so stupid! Heather thought as she ran through the ship. Past Tamika’s room, past the recording studio, and into the wine cellar. She could feel the warm, salty tears fall down her cheeks. Heather didn’t want to cry, but it was nearly impossible. Sometimes she wished that Star would have let her die.

SHE NEEDS SNUGGLES TOO.

And Star cries a lot too - CBST is not kind.

Ember started to follow after Heather, then hesitated, looking back at her master. She froze in place, unsure if she should go help Heather or stay and wait and watch. The Destroyer bit her rocky lip, uncertain. Star wouldn't need her now... would she? Sighing, she took off after Heather.

And Star would have chastised this had she not still been staring at the floor waiting for Pheo...

Ember peeked around the door frame at Heather. She cocked her head. "Are you all right?"

Oh, and Xino, super important question: Does Tamika have her Shard? 'Cause if she does... that will not end well. For anyone. If she doesn't... still not great. But definitely manageable. 

On 9/17/2019 at 11:34 AM, Shard of Thought said:

Star met Pheonix's eyes. "How do you not hate me?" she muttered. "How?"

"What is there to hate?" Pheonix said, taking her hands in his. "Star... Silence had to die." The pain in his eyes was evident as he spoke. "He wanted us separated, alone. And nothing we could say or do... nothing would change his mind. Ever."

19 hours ago, Shard of Thought said:

Oh, and Xino, super important question: Does Tamika have her Shard? 'Cause if she does... that will not end well. For anyone. If she doesn't... still not great. But definitely manageable. 

No. But she could pick it up if she wished.

Edited by xinoehp512

"Well, she was dark enough for Ruin to take a hold of her soul. And today has been hard for her. There was an... argument. Ember nearly killed her. And then she had part of her soul ripped out. So cut her come slack. Put yourself in her shoes. It's called empathy; you should try it sometime." Star winked.