23 minutes ago, Steeldancer said:

In other news, @A Joe in the Bush has agreed to step in for Shqueeves. Thank you Joe. 

And yet I'm not in the Player list. :P

Anyway, hello, i'll be rapidly reading the past few days and figuring out what is going on soon enough. Anyone want to give me some pointers?

1 minute ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

Anyway, hello, i'll be rapidly reading the past few days and figuring out what is going on soon enough. Anyone want to give me some pointers?

Sorry, I've been putting out all sorts of fires in the writeup. I forgot loads of things lol. 

4 minutes ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

Hello extra vote! We haven't had much luck yet in finding elims, but we do have what looks like a hammer from @Furamirionind and @Levitaph at the end of the day. The strange thing is that shifting their votes didn't affect the outcome of the lynch at all, as we had an extra vote piled onto Lopen from vote manipulation. We also know that Rath is the Stormfather and is one of the most likely villagers.

59 minutes ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

Hello extra vote! We haven't had much luck yet in finding elims, but we do have what looks like a hammer from @Furamirionind and @Levitaph at the end of the day. The strange thing is that shifting their votes didn't affect the outcome of the lynch at all, as we had an extra vote piled onto Lopen from vote manipulation. We also know that Rath is the Stormfather and is one of the most likely villagers.

Except that stopped Lum from being at risk at all in the Lynch, judging by the vote count.

edit:

Hey, @Furamirionind/anyone else. Since this is the last cycle pms are open, and you seem to really like pms, and I have to waste valuable actions keeping them open, would people be willing to give me essences in-exchange for keeping them open?

Edited by Snipexe

6 minutes ago, Ark1002 said:

Ugh. Lum got past. Again.

And the worst part? It was again the person he decided to redirect us too that got votes on.

We need to lynch Lum.

1) Just to clarify, I am a she.

2) Why me?

Just now, Snipexe said:

I mean the weird hammer at the end I think was evidence enough, unless I’m totally misreading that.

I was just voting. The people who actually hammered weren't me. I have no idea how I'm suddenly involved in the hammering just because I happened to vote on the same person, hours before rollover, and I had a rationale.

52 minutes ago, Ark1002 said:

Oh uh. Sorry

Because of all the reasons I tried to lynch you just last cycle.

I'll go with Lumgol. He was the other suspect last turn, and I think he's been a secondary suspect too often.

Let's just try and eliminate him.

I mean this isn’t really great reasoning, so shrug.

2 hours ago, Lumgol said:

I'm going to die by next turn. The elims are going to kill me.

Heh, not likely. You’re the perfect target to keep alive, as there’s suspicion on you. Killing you now would be a really big mistake for the elims. I would expect that either Rath or I will get attacked, considering we’ve basically been cleared.

2 hours ago, Lumgol said:

I'm going to die by next turn. The elims are going to kill me.

24 minutes ago, Snipexe said:

Heh, not likely. You’re the perfect target to keep alive, as there’s suspicion on you. Killing you now would be a really big mistake for the elims. I would expect that either Rath or I will get attacked, considering we’ve basically been cleared.

Since we are having an "I would be the best kill target" party... Nah, I won't go there. : P

Double Posting to say this:

If I get killed this cycle, then these are my 2 main suspicions:

1. Ark (The way they're pushing Lum feels a little extreme, they've been unusually active, and the whole burning could have been a cover, especially based on my next suspicion)

2. Fura (While they've done good analysis, they've stated multiple times to me in pms how surprised they are that they weren't converted, and they claimed Ashspren to me, which could mean they were the one to burn Ark on the elim team)

sorry for so little info, but my hands are a bit numb, and I'm time constrained obviously.

edit: thought the cycle still ended at 7 eastern.

Edited by Snipexe

12 minutes ago, Snipexe said:

1. Ark (The way they're pushing Lum feels a little extreme, they've been unusually active, and the whole burning could have been a cover, especially based on my next suspicion)

Lopen burnt Ark with a large fire... He claimed in-thread.

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

Sorry for not being active. Levitaph is not Sja-anat. Hopefully going to be posting later.

How do you know he isn't Sja-Anat with so much confidence? I have largely been ignoring his existence due to our IRL connection, however, he is one of the few players left who could possibly make sense as Sja-Anat.

We do know that Lopen was the one to have burned Ark, as Lopen claimed as much and presumably wouldn't have lied about it. Fura must have been the one that killed Sart, unless Fura has been lying about being an Ashspren all this time. Hopefully(given the very high likelihood that Fura is evil based on the paired last minute vote with Levitaph), this means Fura doesn't have enough stormlight to kill someone next day turn. With that being said, I feel that Fura is definitely going to be the one to be elim killed tonight. That's obviously their best play.

Also, hello Xino! I was worried that the blatant hammer last turn meant that we'd already lost(6-4 potentially reduced to parity after a kill and a suicide conversion in the worst case, and the elim team steamrolls over the inactives), but with two new voters showing up, we have a chance.

Day 5- The Children of Sja-Anat
Sja-anat could only enlighten so many individual spren before needing some time to recover. So she brought back her avatar in the city of Celebrant, Hjalar, in order to bring one final spren to her side. 
Once she had done that task, she retreated from the city. Odium had instructed her to go to the human city of Kholinar, to spread her influence there. She likely wouldn't be able to change any more true spren for a long time. Changing so many had taken a lot out of her. But they would do her work in the city, and bring it to its knees. That, or all the spren in the city would bow to her, and not to that out-dated Stormfather. And so, Sja-anat disappeared into the beads of Shadesmar, moving away from the city. 
The spren watched Sja-anat leave, in some amount of shock. So that meant that the only ones left they had to eliminate were those who she had changed. The question was, who among them? 
Accusations began to fly, but Ji wasn't all that interested in figuring out who was corrupted. He was more interested in figuring out some human tech, and making it work in the cognitive realm. He was doing this when he was jumped by some strange looking spren, who wielded stormlight and looked awfully interested in taking him out. However, Ji had some moves of his own. Only a few minutes later, Ji walked away from the area, leaving several dazed spren behind him. Ji hummed to himself, looking at a blueprint for a fabrial. Other spren had issues with fabrials, but Ji would figure out how they worked. They could be key to fighting off the Fused. Not that that much mattered to him either. 
_________
Dr. Dapper was attacked, but was not killed. 
Lumgol has died! She was Sja-Anat!
PMs remain open! Please include Mailliw and I in all PMs. The turn will end on 5/2/2019, at 8:00 PM EDT. Here are the rules.

Spoiler

1. Furamirionind
2. Lumgol (Hjalar the Lightspren) Sja-Anat
3. Elandera Lightweaver Cryptic
4. Randuir (Alabaster the Inkspren) Cultivationspren
5. Xinoehp
6. Rathmaskal
7. Snipexe
8. Ark1002 (Nightshade)
9. Devotary of Spontaneity (Meladian the Lightspren)
10. Levitaph 
11. A Joe in the Bush
12. Fifth Scholar (Rysca) Windrunner Honorspren
13. Coop772 Lightspren
14. TheMightyLopen (Lymelis) Stoneward Stonespren
15. Cadmium Compounder Skybreaker Highspren
16. Dr. Dapper (Ji)
17. Sart (Sartras) Inkspren

Edited by Steeldancer